What's new

Kabul Rejects Pakistan Accusations Over Shrine Attack

Lets wait...I am still thinking why this kutta Mar muham was not executed a day before if the location of all were well known..Or a suicide bomber before blasting write a note for about location of all terrorists..
Well there are several reasons for this. 1)Sometimes in intelligence gathering operations you give them some independence so that you can get hang of bigger network. But when they started to go out of hand then they were taken out.
2) After the terrorist attacks several investigation teams were made and based on their investigation they were able to reach facilitators. Lahore blast facilitator is the example of it. He was taken in custody the same day of blast but released information later on. And reward was announced to confuse the other terrorist handler's.
3) The main objective of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies is to apprehend the militants after they struck and force them in to retreat that is the current plan going on.
4) Sometimes information is passed on real time instead of prior knowledge. So they are acting based on it. For example arrested terrorist interrogation, call trace and other tools. And you act based on it.

I know outside of intelligence circle it is very difficult to understand the above to civilian like myself. But that's the reality of it. And I want my agencies to be pro active rather than reactive.

How will that solve or plug the problem ??? lolz

you are considering it to be a smart move to go hit the hornets nest and return home ???

even if you do a " surgical strike" ...... what options do you have to stop the inflow of afghanis into pakistan after the "attack". ??
none...

AND it is extremely stupid to attack afghanistan and not expect a backclash with so many afghans inside pakistan.
We are not going to attack Afghanistan but just hit the sanctuaries and sustain the effort.
The borders are already closed with shoot on sight orders issued.
Well, unlike India in IOK, we don't have some half million troops stationed against the Afghan border but if the need arises, we can increase the force there and contain the menace.

Im curious to see what pakistan is capable to do...this will reveal a lot of its military capabilities.

or this could be just another PR ....i mean ....when the terrorists took out the army kids itself..pakistan dint do jack shit to the afghanis....

this is just a killing of minorities in pakistan......

DO you think the military will take any recognizable action ???

geopolitics dicataes pakistan will keep quiet and take the hits as long as the americans are present ...

i mean...if pakistan as a nation cannot stop drone strikes.....not sure what it can do to afghanistan ..
They were muslims not minorities.
Go and tell your papa that he is minority. You cannot divide us.

Well there are several reasons for this. 1)Sometimes in intelligence gathering operations you give them some independence so that you can get hang of bigger network. But when they started to go out of hand then they were taken out.
2) After the terrorist attacks several investigation teams were made and based on their investigation they were able to reach facilitators. Lahore blast facilitator is the example of it. He was taken in custody the same day of blast but released information later on. And reward was announced to confuse the other terrorist handler's.
3) The main objective of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies is to apprehend the militants after they struck and force them in to retreat that is the current plan going on.
4) Sometimes information is passed on real time instead of prior knowledge. So they are acting based on it. For example arrested terrorist interrogation, call trace and other tools. And you act based on it.

I know outside of intelligence circle it is very difficult to understand the above to civilian like myself. But that's the reality of it. And I want my agencies to be pro active rather than reactive.

Sometimes in intelligence gathering operations you give them some independence and when they get out of Hand =So i an average citizen to be used as a Chara that 100 can die to arrest some others ?
After the terrorist attacks several investigation teams were made and based on their investigation they were able to reach facilitators. =Which investigation team were made after sehwan attack that within one night determine the location of all these hidden terrorist ?
The main objective of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies is to apprehend the militants after they struck= So when they struck what is there to achieve ? isn't there sole purpose just to struck ?.

Sorry but this all seems too much to understand or might be i am unable to understand..When people are dying there is no success its failure..

Aerial strikes means converting masses against you which we cant afford to have.
Afghans are divided in Pakhtoon/Tajik/Uzbik/Farsi etc and then there are Northern Alliance/Taliban & NUG and one strike by Pakistan will unite them and our longterm interests might get affected .May be thats the reason our forces are still silent.
We need to use proxies against proxies.

We are not going to attack Afghanistan but just hit the sanctuaries and sustain the effort.
The borders are already closed with shoot on sight orders issued.
Well, unlike India in IOK, we don't have some half million troops stationed against the Afghan border but if the need arises, we can increase the force there and contain the menace.

exactly...unlike india.....pakistan is not set up for a sustained operation.

not to mention if pakistan closes the border to afghanistan....it has to constantly watch over it and protect it....
which will free up the other border :p

and its SUPER expensive to sustain defensive operations after a "surgical strike"

yes..it might sound all cool on paper....but on the ground ....things are much harder and annoying.

cause you are being forced into the "defensive" mode ...once a week ...one dude blows up...keeps you guys busy...which frees up more resources for india/usa to focus on china....and drain china on mulitple fronts..cheap and effective strategy

and its ironic that the indians are using yer own playbook against you...hehe

Afghan Govt cannot even control Kabul..it has a history of rejection..even when truth is laid naked bare..to bad Pakistan is not a party to ISAF...so its security threats cannot be tackled in Afghanistan..and taking this cover Afghan government can deny all they want!

Im curious to see what pakistan is capable to do...this will reveal a lot of its military capabilities.

or this could be just another PR ....i mean ....when the terrorists took out the army kids itself..pakistan dint do jack shit to the afghanis....

this is just a killing of minorities in pakistan......

DO you think the military will take any recognizable action ???

geopolitics dicataes pakistan will keep quiet and take the hits as long as the americans are present ...

i mean...if pakistan as a nation cannot stop drone strikes.....not sure what it can do to afghanistan ..
you are here like many of your countrymen who other than being a narcissist are just here poking their nose. what will Pakistan do is NOT military strike even further none of your business. Military strike is 100% counterproductive and it will open the gateway for you indians to increase your excrement in afghanistan. this needs a fine tooth comb and surgical scalpel approach.

secondly sitting in america doesn't make you superior and for the record the drone strike were allowed by permission unless you were sleep then i suggest you look up the congressional hearings on the issue which clearly outlined it more than a decade ago.

hit the sanctuaries on border... use cm and airforce.. even if you push them 100 km inlands... that's an achievement... makes them harder to operate...

Back
Top Bottom