What's new

K-series classified missile info leaked to ISI.The engineer was honeytrapped by a Pakistani spy with the lure of love

^^ No it was just a coincidence us both being Chaudary we even spell it the same in English as the other spelling is more popular here LOL

Just a simple village girl natural beauty with less western influence the better (fresh off the boat šŸ˜Ž) . The women you just posted look Afghan I like the tall slim brown Punjabi beauties the taller the better but must be slim as my lower back is not how it used to be šŸ˜

Total opposite to my wife lol

^^ No it was just a coincidence us both being Chaudary we even spell it the same in English as the other spelling is more popular here LOL

I see.

Just a simple village girl natural beauty with less western influence the better (fresh off the boat šŸ˜Ž) .

OK.

The women you just posted look Afghan

Women ? That is just one - Himanshi, and there will be quite a few Punjabi women like her.

I like the tall slim brown Punjabi beauties the taller the better but must be slim as my lower back is not how it used to be šŸ˜

I like the not-too-tall voluptuous female as that is their natural state and is aesthetically pleasing.

Total opposite to my wife lol

You should tell her that then. :enjoy:

The question is who will be trying to copy Chinese reverse engineered junk crap?
A Kabariya/Junkman!
The question is who are you in terms of any qualifications to decide on what exact piece of equipment was Chinese in origin or the effectiveness of any Chinese piece of equipment

The question is who are you in terms of any qualifications to decide on what exact piece of equipment was Chinese in origin or the effectiveness of any Chinese piece of equipment
Sarcasm!

I am a big zero, but I keep crawling to find out what interests me!
BTW third-world aliens are the audience, not you!

Indian government should build a GaN model to generate pictures of women for every damn engineer/peon in DRDO etc. Include some creative voice acting to keep these people happy and appreciated. Offer random soft praises and ego boosters over facebook posts to retain them and time to time check them if they are vulnerable to entrapment. Too many DRDO types get compromised by simple attack.

FVvjNCOaMAAeLOZ

uib3sgnbado71.jpg
Yanna gatta patta thinking with his lulli lmao šŸ¤£šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚

That's what they they all say until they bare all the secrets and then get caught. Naughty , naughty and naughty.

No man. Firstly, the only place I wish to be part of India's establishment programs is in the space sector and there too my contributions will be open source as will be me insisting that the designs will be open source. Secondly, I wish my females to be voluptuous :azn: and not that thin "fitness model" type you posted.

No man. Firstly, the only place I wish to be part of India's establishment programs is in the space sector and there too my contributions will be open source as will be me insisting that the designs will be open source. Secondly, I wish my females to be voluptuous :azn: and not that thin "fitness model" type you posted.
I see, your type?:-
1655965372334.png

why is ISI working against Pakistans allied country? as per amrikays instructions India is good pheerand!

A couple of stories you might be interested from Indians!

Recently a court of inquiry was held against an Indian Army officer where victim was summoned to a remote area of counter insurgency during the second wave of COVID. The victim was further harassed by the members of the court and the culprit was saluted while she wasn't given any shred of respect.

Imagine your sister, mother, girlfriend or daughter to have been summoned to a remote military area and then harassed further than what she has already been through.

This isn't enough. Indian Army facilitated court cases against the victim by handing over all documents to the culprit and the police complaint got mysteriously closed.

The accused officer was nominated to represent Indian Army for ā€œBeti Bachao, Beti Padhaoā€ event with higher officials of the government. The shameless irony!!

These are the morals of our army. And this is not just one instance. There might be many but you will never hear about it because of the court orders by false cases and blind faith of the citizens stating the sacrifice for the nation by the real martyrs.

Raw became ineffective due to morarji Desai because indira Gandhi had used raw to harass her political competitors morarji Desai was a traitor because he informed general zia UL haq about the secret plan of mossad and raw to destroy nuclear power plants of Pakistan isi agents are more smart than raw agents when Pakistan army entered kargil Indian army came to know through shepherds not through raw agents ISI is sending beautiful girls such as veena Malik and huma kureshi to trap Indian army officers.

Uncle! It's called ageing. lol!

Back
Top Bottom