What's new

K-series classified missile info leaked to ISI.The engineer was honeytrapped by a Pakistani spy with the lure of love

Pakistan: comes up with streamlined honey trap HUMINT technique to get intel on classified Indian systems. Accolades from other agencies on effectiveness.

Meanwhile: Pakistani classified documents available on unsecured Pakistan finance ministry computer running pirated windows XP.

Le Indian: so you’re telling me all I have to do to get the same type of intel from Pakistan is just pull it from their free for all desktop?!
Not a lot of classified documents are available like that. They have been able to get into servers and have found documents but not that confidential. At most it were few blueprints of Mushak Trainer.

Most of MODP stuff is classified. What they got hands on was from PAC staff laptop. Or servers holding Ministry of Finance and MoFA.(Chinese Desk).

And you think Pakistan isn't working on getting intel through hacking ? Search APT 36. Green Havildar is one of it's code name.

Not a lot of classified documents are available like that. They have been able to get into servers and have found documents but not that confidential. At most it were few blueprints of Mushak Trainer.

Most of MODP stuff is classified. What they got hands on was from PAC staff laptop. Or servers holding Ministry of Finance and MoFA.(Chinese Desk).

And you think Pakistan isn't working on getting intel through hacking ? Search APT 36. Green Havildar is one of it's code name.
I am aware of the offensive cyber warfare projects - my classmate was approached for this back in 2010.
However , what was lost through Min F and MoFA wasn’t insignificant.

Yes - infosec at the offices next to FF in Pindi and other areas is as airtight as it could be.
But when the remaining organizations and general education isn’t there then it’s basically a bubble that is breached the second even a screened usb leaves MoDP

Photo of ISI agent that honey trapped the Defense Lab Engineer
actors_2.jpg

Le Indian: so you’re telling me all I have to do to get the same type of intel from Pakistan is just pull it from their free for all desktop?!
The question is who will be trying to copy Chinese reverse engineered junk crap?
A Kabariya/Junkman!

The question is who will be trying to copy Chinese reverse engineered junk crap?
A Kabariya/Junkman!

I am not a fan of China but Tableeghis like you like to glorify Western bloc because you are its slaves.

How is ISI so good at honey trapping. I know there are some really good looking Pakistani women but damn they seem to have perfected the art.

You sure pick the ugliest Pakistani women
Is the standard that low over there lol

Another thing why are majority of Indian women with other nationalities here in UK
Sikh women are with Pakistani guys mostly overwhelmingly Kashmiris ,Indian Muslim women when they marry out are with Urdu speaking Pakistanis & Indian Hindu women are with whites and blacks .
Something I’ve always wondered . & a few of my mates mums are ex sikhniyah but now full Pakistanis & Muslims

Bangladeshis & Pakistanis inter mix between each other here in England and is very common now as they live in same areas , schools , colleges but Pakistani women stick to there own kind mostly .
My wife’s from Bangladesh and we met at school and never faced one problem at all still together 20 years later
She’s chaudhary as am I lol

Oh & Indian Gujarati muslims stick very much to their own kind

Just an observation of mine .
Punjabi Indian women are pretty

Last edited:
Saalon ki mehnat ek taraf, 3 second jerkoff ek taraf.
Yeh pappu kya kya nahin karwata.

Back
Top Bottom