What's new

K-series classified missile info leaked to ISI.The engineer was honeytrapped by a Pakistani spy with the lure of love

Even if it leaked, it depends on how Pakistan authority takes advantage of it. If they can't.. Its useless information.
Trust me, even a 10 year old knows how to take advantage of the information that was leaked.

another presidential medal incoming for a Pakistani female celebrity. :triniti:

Indians are ready to sacrifice their billions of dollars projects and national security for the sake of bobs and vegana :lol:

another presidential medal incoming for a Pakistani female celebrity. :triniti:
Yeah another proud moment for your family :lol:

Pakistan: comes up with streamlined honey trap HUMINT technique to get intel on classified Indian systems. Accolades from other agencies on effectiveness.

Meanwhile: Pakistani classified documents available on unsecured Pakistan finance ministry computer running pirated windows XP.

Le Indian: so you’re telling me all I have to do to get the same type of intel from Pakistan is just pull it from their free for all desktop?!

Pakistan: comes up with streamlined honey trap HUMINT technique to get intel on classified Indian systems. Accolades from other agencies on effectiveness.

Meanwhile: Pakistani classified documents available on unsecured Pakistan finance ministry computer running pirated windows XP.

Le Indian: so you’re telling me all I have to do to get the same type of intel from Pakistan is just pull it from their free for all desktop?!
It's ridiculous and unfortunately true.

Back
Top Bottom