What's new

K-P might not be part of Pakistan if PTI continues to rule: Fazlur Rehman

Moulana seems impatient. He should give time to KPK govt to perform. Let idiots of PTI expose themselves. We dont need an outside political party to do that, PTI will do that to themselves.

Maulana has disappointed me, i thought he was cool headed and clever politician, but PTI has disturbed his sleeps.
Let me remind you guys the news again, Diesel's bro has lost NA seat of lakki marwat (stronghold of JUI-F) to PTI's ret.col amirullah. Maulana diesel and co are extremely furious on their loss in the constituency where only mullah and khans win. Moreover lakki marwat is special for diesel because he himself belongs to marwat tribe.

Maulana has disappointed me, i thought he was cool headed and clever politician, but PTI has disturbed his sleeps.
Let me remind you guys the news again, Diesel's bro has lost NA seat of lakki marwat (stronghold of JUI-F) to PTI's ret.col amirullah. Maulana diesel and co are extremely furious on their loss in the constituency where only mullah and khans win. Moreover lakki marwat is special for diesel because he himself belongs to marwat tribe.

He had that one coming. :P

Yaar in Kute keh pilon ko hamare mulk main religion keh bina par itna powerfull kar diya gaya hai keh ab in ka kuch nahi ho sakta..

Agar kisi ne kuch kaha tu woh seedha Kafir ban jata hai.. Yaar BC kuch logon ko heart attack b nahi ata zaroori hai kia keh kisi keh haat se he mar jaye ?

Woh joke tu suna he ho ga ?

1 kawa molvi se gosht urra k la gia
molvi ne kaha aae kawe hum se panga na lo warna abhi masjid k load speaker ma elan krta hon k kawa halal haY.

PTI has very low level of confidence of peoples there

Back
Top Bottom