What's new

K-P govt repaid loans worth Rs5bn after coming to power, says CM

They have been in government for decades. What MORE time do they need?

The investments just started. They haven't been in government for decades. Their government was always interrupted within 3-5 years. That being said, Pervaiz Musharraf and Zardari came into the pictures as well. Yet, PMLN is the first to invest on energy projects that may take more than 10 years to complete even though PMLN is in government for only five years.

After five years of PMLN, to continue with energy projects will be depended on whichever political party will win the election.

PTI dont believe in loans but charity to cover the expenses of their jalsa/marches/dharna as well as running hospital. Forget about US aid for KPK as well. Actually most of the development funds for KPK are not even utilized yet. PTI is running govt in KPK like NGO where in files everything is done but practically nothing

BTW This is from same article lol

"
The CM added those who wish to give loans to K-P will have to do so on his government’s terms, keeping in mind what is best for the province and the people."

PTI dont believe in loans but charity to cover the expenses of their jalsa/marches/dharna as well as running hospital. Forget about US aid for KPK as well. Actually most of the development funds for KPK are not even utilized yet. PTI is running govt in KPK like NGO where in files everything is done but practically nothing

BTW This is from same article lol

"
The CM added those who wish to give loans to K-P will have to do so on his government’s terms, keeping in mind what is best for the province and the people."
do u even know the difference of loan and donation. Loan is a liability donations are not . Upper se if imran kahn would have taken loan to make hospital would it be free for thousands of patients. Only patwari can make such coimparison #patwarilogic

btw u know that the guy is ur dp is big fan of imran khan... bhie change kar ley pic. even he hate ganja brothers

do u even know the difference of loan and donation. Loan is a liability donations are not . Upper se if imran kahn would have taken loan to make hospital would it be free for thousands of patients. Only patwari can make such coimparison #patwarilogic

btw u know that the guy is ur dp is big fan of imran khan... bhie change kar ley pic. even he hate ganja brothers
You are most jahil and arrogant potian on this forum. How did you assumed that i dont know the difference between loan and charity?

Yoon dar dar ja k bheek/chanda mangne se acha ha loan le le bunda.There is saying that charity begins at home. If a person is himself living an extravagant life he has no moral standing to ask for charities, zakat and donations especially from middle class.

I personally will prefer loan over charity in time of need. Charity suit for social work rather than political purpose or to sponsor marches/jalsa. You can build a hospital on charity but you cannot build a “nation” or “Naya Pakistan” on charity

Dude, these patwaris have a dull mind like they believe that now China is going to invest $42 Billion in Pakistan which I don't even believe 1% because China invested a total of $760 Million from 2005-2013 and 2005 was the best year concerning economy of Pakistan.

Last edited:
PESHAWAR: Criticising Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for taking loans in his bid to improve country’s economy, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Tuesday said the nation should stand on its feet.

Addressing the media in Peshawar, Khattak outlined the importance of running the country without taking loans.

“It is very easy for me to take loans for K-P just like the prime minister, but why should I make my province dependent on foreign aid?” Khattak asked.

The chief minister went on to explain that when he took up his post in KP, the province was in debt amounting to Rs130 billion of which Rs5 billion was repaid by his government.

Khattak said he would not borrow money to run his province and that his government will use available resources.

“If we keeping running the country on loans, we will not be able to become a progressive nation,” he explained.

The CM added those who wish to give loans to K-P will have to do so on his government’s terms, keeping in mind what is best for the province and the people.

“I want to bring transparency to the people and make things easy for them,” Khattak said.
Khattak slams Nawaz’s begging bowl government – The Express Tribune

How do we explain this insafian logic of not being dependent on foreign loans alone for state machinery to patwari brains?

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @Bratva @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @KURUMAYA @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @pak-marine @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @S.U.R.B. @LoveIcon

brilliant, atleast on the right direction !

You are most jahil and arrogant potian on this forum. How did you assumed that i dont know the difference between loan and charity?

Yoon dar dar ja k bheek/chanda mangne se acha ha loan le le bunda.There is saying that charity begins at home. If a person is himself living an extravagant life he has no moral standing to ask for charities, zakat and donations especially from middle class.

I personally will prefer loan over charity in time of need. Charity suit for social work rather than political purpose or to sponsor marches/jalsa. You can build a hospital on charity but you cannot build a “nation” or “Naya Pakistan” on charity
he dont ask for zakat for himself. for the people so they deserving people can be treated. Neither do the college he made for himself for the people of Pakistan.

btw like zardari and nawaz he didnt make billions out of corruption so ask his supporters to support the party . like every where in the world. even in US that happens

but jahil patwairs dont know that ... u still giving dumb arguments .there was a guy like u . he got cancer then. now tell me where he is getting the treatment from. i hope someone from ur family never get cancer bcoz u have to run to SKH hospital for ur treatment and shameless guy like u will come out and still say bad thngs about imran khan

Good step indeed. At leat some are doing right job in this country

Back
Top Bottom