What's new

&K: Infiltration bid foiled, 2 terrorists killed in Uri!!

accidentally killing your self and that two incident occuring twice and also news on media about killing by enemy sniper fire are not same.

general aziz was not part of operation. only local commanders and musharraf were involved. General Aziz wanted to become COAS but musharraf was made COAS. Personal enmity.
Indian never knew about extent of infiltration until two search parties were lost. Shephard boys told you about infiltrators and your army sent small force to fight intruders due to lack of information.
your depot story was fake for public consumption. Only 10km area was infiltrated and all supply bases were present on our side of LOC. But lalak jan destroyed your army bunker with supplies worth 2 billion and killed more than hundred indian soldiers alone. first through land mines on advancing indian forces and then later by blowing the bunkers and depot along with himself.
total casualities were reported to be 144 but later under right to information act indian governmnet was forced to reveal true numbers. you are still un able to digest reality. Not your problem alone. Many indians are facing same dilemna.

maybe you know the figures more than indian media and government.
No soldier accidentally killed himself, one soldier died in accidental firing by fellow troops; also this year we lost only 4 soldiers in LoC firing.

General was a serving 3 star General, so his words have a million time more value than yours
The depot incident has been confirmed by CIA.

No Indian Army supply depot was destroyed, Lalak Jan died without any success.
you are still in shock & depression over kargil.

Indian government always said 144 casualties on LoC & 4000 soldiers dued from All causes including natural & accidents 2000-12.

No soldier accidentally killed himself, one soldier died in accidental firing by fellow troops; also this year we lost only 4 soldiers in LoC firing.

General was a serving 3 star General, so his words have a million time more value than yours
The depot incident has been confirmed by CIA.

No Indian Army supply depot was destroyed, Lalak Jan died without any success.
you are still in shock & depression over kargil.

Indian government always said 144 casualties on LoC & 4000 soldiers dued from All causes including natural & accidents 2000-12.
read article again. it donot include deaths other than Pakistani firing.
i know indians ego donot want them to accept the truth.

About the great depot attack. CIA also confirmed many things more which indians never accept and call them cold war enmity.
Lalak jan solo op was a great success. 300+ indian soldiers were killed in one bang.
about indian army strike. No such depot on indian side of LOC ever existed and IAF was never allowed to cross LOC.

read article again. it donot include deaths other than Pakistani firing.
i know indians ego donot want them to accept the truth.

About the great depot attack. CIA also confirmed many things more which indians never accept and call them cold war enmity.
Lalak jan solo op was a great success. 300+ indian soldiers were killed in one bang.
about indian army strike. No such depot on indian side of LOC ever existed and IAF was never allowed to cross LOC.
No it includes deaths from All causes everywhere:
httpwww,rediff,com/news/report/army-4000-soldiers-killed-390-suicides-since-kargil/20121126.htm

I know Pakistani brains dont get truth.

All CIA data from 1 onwards became neutral as Cold War ended.

Lalak Jan died without any success.

No it includes deaths from All causes everywhere:
httpwww,rediff,com/news/report/army-4000-soldiers-killed-390-suicides-since-kargil/20121126.htm

I know Pakistani brains dont get truth.

All CIA data from 1 onwards became neutral as Cold War ended.

Lalak Jan died without any success.
read the latest figures from 2016 and 2017. only killed by Pakistan army.
CIA is now at cold war with Pakistan after afghan war ended. so we don't accept their claims any more.
Lalak Jan explosions cost you 2 billion rupees at that time. enemy intercepts proved more than 300 dead.

So much unnessesary violence very sad very sad.

Our gov should sit down with pak and hurriyet and solve this issue.

Killing won't solve anything. if you kill one 10 more will grow. this has no end.

Gandhi said "an eye for an eye will make us all blind"

So much unnessesary violence very sad very sad.

Our gov should sit down with pak and hurriyet and solve this issue.

Killing won't solve anything. if you kill one 10 more will grow. this has no end.

Gandhi said "an eye for an eye will make us all blind"

Only 10?
We got bullets for millions.

The last one month has been wonderful. So many terrorists have been killed. I have seen the pictures and Let me tell you, after what the military did to them, even their family would not recognize them.
Google the pics, it gave me lot of satisfaction and am sure it will fill the heart of every India to see the scum getting head blown off by Indian brave soldiers.

read the latest figures from 2016 and 2017. only killed by Pakistan army.
CIA is now at cold war with Pakistan after afghan war ended. so we don't accept their claims any more.
Lalak Jan explosions cost you 2 billion rupees at that time. enemy intercepts proved more than 300 dead.
Read the latest figures from 2016, its only 144.
CIA was neutral in late 90s.

Lalak Jan failed to achieve any objective.

Enemy intercepts proved more than 4000 Pakistani soldiers killed.

Back
Top Bottom