What's new

K-5 SLBM: India’s Next Big thing?

I have the picture and I can post it if you promise not to troll and talk nonsense in PDF.
My dear I cannot make such promises. This is internet and one has to be brave over here.
Post away.

In its second test, A4 reached over 900 KM height before hitting a target 4000 KM away. I think this should be a sufficient height.

Yes i know but got having real MIRV , missile should reach Upper atmosphere/ sub space , then only you can cover larger area. all MIRV are separated only at near space height.

900 KM height need to check.....outer space start from 100 KM.... space station is around around 350 km height.

Last edited:
More to do with the design of Indian nukes which haven't been miniaturized. MIRV needs miniaturized nukes which India doesn't have

You have no idea how big an actual nuke warhead is, do you? You think it's the size of a cement mixer? Truth is, today you can actually wrap your arms around the warhead body, and your fingers would touch at the other end. And I'm talking about something we developed in the 90s.

ShaktiBomb.jpg

Since then we've had 20 years to improve our designs. And one can tell our nuclear program is very advanced if one looks at the development of civilian/military reactors (PWRs for Arihant included). Even private companies like L&T make some of the most crucial components of fusion reactor ITER (Cryostat and Vacuum Vessel). So one can tell that the in-country manufacturing processes are truly world-class.

India always talk about MIRV for the next missile. This apply to Agni 3, than 4 and Agni 5. None has MIRV. I won't believe that India has an MIRV until India test one.

So far until our BM program was Pakistan-centric, there was no need for MIRV because Pak had no BMD. The development of MIRV received importance only after China began to be considered as a deterrence target i.e. since Agni-5. From that point on, all new BMs like A6 and K5 are to be developed with MIRV in mind.

Existing stocks of A1, A2 will be replaced by new A3, A4, A5 with unitary warheads. MIRV will be standard only for A6 (although testing could happen on A5 platform in the meantime). K4 will also have a unitary warhead at least for the foreseeable future. For K5, MIRV is standard.

You have no idea how big an actual nuke warhead is, do you? You think it's the size of a cement mixer? Truth is, today you can actually wrap your arms around the warhead body, and your fingers would touch at the other end. And I'm talking about something we developed in the 90s.

ShaktiBomb.jpg

Since then we've had 20 years to improve our designs. And one can tell our nuclear program is very advanced if one looks at the development of civilian/military reactors (PWRs for Arihant included). Even private companies like L&T make some of the most crucial components of fusion reactor ITER (Cryostat and Vacuum Vessel). So one can tell that the in-country manufacturing processes are truly world-class.

So far until our BM program was Pakistan-centric, there was no need for MIRV because Pak had no BMD. The development of MIRV received importance only after China began to be considered as a deterrence target i.e. since Agni-5. From that point on, all new BMs like A6 and K5 are to be developed with MIRV in mind.

Existing stocks of A1, A2 will be replaced by new A3, A4, A5 with unitary warheads. MIRV will be standard only for A6 (although testing could happen on A5 platform in the meantime). K4 will also have a unitary warhead at least for the foreseeable future. For K5, MIRV is standard.

Indians brag about having MIRV on A5, even though India clearly has demonstrated no such capability.

Here is one recent false bragging article.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/agni-v-nuclear-warhead-china-pakistan-icbm-mirv/story/1/14742.html

Below is an India article bragging about MIRV for Agni 4 and 5 for sure in 2013. Now, Indians are bragging about MIRV in the next missile in Agni 6. Once Agni 6 come out without MIRV, India will claim that Agni 7 will have MIRV.

https://fas.org/blogs/security/2013/10/indianmirv/

ShaktiBomb.jpg

Hold your horses. Arihant reactor design came from Russia and building it had heavy Russian involvement.

Unlike Pakistan who has a deployed mini nuke Nasr and has Strategic nuke only 40 cm wide and 2 m tall deployed on s-1a and S-3 , India has no such missile.
Common sense dictates if India had the bullet they had built the gun but they don't have the bullet so no point in building the gun. Meaning if India had miniaturized nukes they had built MIRV long ago as they do have plenty of space experience.

Indians brag about having MIRV on A5, even though India clearly has demonstrated no such capability.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/agni-v-nuclear-warhead-china-pakistan-icbm-mirv/story/1/14742.html

Below is an India article bragging about MIRV for Agni 4 and 5 for sure in 2013. Now, Indians are bragging about MIRV in the next missile in Agni 6. Once Agni 6 come out without MIRV, India will claim that Agni 7 will have MIRV.

Its impossible to MIRV Agni 4 as it's too narrow.
Whoever wrote article about MIRV Agni 4 is an ignorant or fanbou

After A7, we'll also claim that A8 will have MIRV. Point is, most of the online articles are written by self-proclaimed experts and DRDO or the nation of India at large have no obligation to follow what these experts assume. And the 2nd link is from FAS written by Hans M. Kristensen - it's not an Indian article anyway.

So what's it to you either way? Why are you so obsessed? I asked you this very question a while ago to which I've still not received any answer. I also asked if it was because you were molested by an Indian mob when you were a child? Nothing can possibly explain why a member who claims himself to be Taiwanese is so dangerously obssesed with every minute detail of India.

Hold your horses. Arihant reactor design came from Russia and building it had heavy Russian involvement.

Lol - prove it.

You can't.

Unlike Pakistan who has a deployed mini nuke Nasr and has Strategic nuke only 40 cm wide and 2 m tall

Lol - prove it.

You can't.

deployed on s-1a and S-3 , India has no such missile.

All Shaheens (even the present Ababeel) are at some level, actually technologically worse than A3...forget A4/A5. You still can't do without control fins.

After A7, we'll also claim that A8 will have MIRV. Point is, most of the online articles are written by self-proclaimed experts and DRDO or the nation of India at large have no obligation to follow what these experts assume. And the 2nd link is from FAS written by Hans M. Kristensen - it's not an Indian article anyway.

So what's it to you either way? Why are you so obsessed? I asked you this very question a while ago to which I've still not received any answer. I also asked if it was because you were molested by an Indian mob when you were a child? Nothing can possibly explain why a member who claims himself to be Taiwanese is so dangerously obssesed with every minute detail of India.

Lol - prove it.

You can't.

Lol - prove it.

You can't.

All Shaheens (even the present Ababeel) are at some level, actually technologically worse than A3...forget A4/A5. You still can't do without control fins.

I'm not obsess with Indians in real life, except good Indian food and good nan or roti bread. But on here, I love to debunk Indian alternative facts and bragging.

Yes i know but got having real MIRV , missile should reach Upper atmosphere/ sub space , then only you can cover larger area. all MIRV are separated only at near space height.

900 KM height need to check.....outer space start from 100 KM.... space station is around around 350 km height.

The missile was launched from a Road Mobile System at 0900 hours from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Wheelers’ Island, defence sources said adding

Read more at http://www.theshillongtimes.com/2011/11/16/agni-iv-test-fired-successfully/#5MI0Uft1I5ABPMAV.99

The missile was launched from a Road Mobile System at 0900 hours from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Wheelers’ Island, defence sources said adding

Read more at http://www.theshillongtimes.com/2011/11/16/agni-iv-test-fired-successfully/#5MI0Uft1I5ABPMAV.99
Must be 90 KM and not 900 KM, at 900 KM , technical writing error.

Once missile would reach space, it can target any point on Earth.... because only slight of power it can move of any point of earth.

All ICBM travel into space and then re enter into earth, once you reached space with missile you will have ICMB..

Must be 90 KM and not 900 KM, at 900 KM , technical writing error.

Once missile would reach space, it can target any point on Earth.... because only slight of power it can move of any point of earth.

All ICBM travel into space and then re enter into earth, once you reached space with missile you will have ICMB..

Why do not you read and improve your knowledge before commenting?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom