What's new

K-4 and Agni-V tests all set to Rock the world next Month

Dear HariPrasad My response was nt to Your Quote. Rather Standard of this Forum and Partial Atmosphere to settle scores.

Dear HariPrasad My response was nt to Your Quote. Rather Standard of this Forum and Partial Atmosphere to settle scores.

Kya karen Alpha charlie ji ye PDF hai. Koi hamen kuch bhi kahen ya hamare desh ko kuchh kahe to kuchha nahi. Ham kahen to ya ban ya warning. Aur aap jaise log hamein hi quote karte hai.

Any way I have changed my comment. I think you will not have a problem now.

Government has hidden it from our eyes while it has been tested once in past already successfully.

We can't hide a ballistic missile test. And even worse a SLBM test must be informed to all the neighbouring countries and also international shipping and maritime before the test is conducted. So it is impossible to do it. We can simulate it but the test has not happened yet.

We can't hide a ballistic missile test. And even worse a SLBM test must be informed to all the neighbouring countries and also international shipping and maritime before the test is conducted. So it is impossible to do it. We can simulate it but the test has not happened yet.

NOTAM is a must for testing such missiles. I was searching for a list of NOTAM's by India, but I did not find any decent resource. Based on the NOTAM, we can fairly guess the range of the missile etc.

K4 succes will ensure Pakistan forgets her nuclear blackmail and reconsiders her regular stance on Kashmir in practice.

K 4 should't fail.Mind it DRDO.

Brain-fart.gif

lol :lol:

but according to pakistanis they may have already conducted test of shaheen -3:taz:

They need protection from this.............not k4:omghaha:
cartoon-us-drones-in-pakistan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom