What's new

K-4 and Agni-V tests all set to Rock the world next Month

K4 succes will ensure Pakistan forgets her nuclear blackmail and reconsiders her regular stance on Kashmir in practice.

K 4 should't fail.Mind it DRDO.

IF K 4 succeeds Pakistan can forget it's ambitions of a nuclear war with India

& why can't the DRDO keep the same kind of secrecy for every other project & Declare it's existence only when it has been successful or DRDO chiefs like to TROLL

IF K 4 succeeds Pakistan can forget it's ambitions of a nuclear war with India

& why can't the DRDO keep the same kind of secrecy for every other project & Declare it's existence only when it has been successful or DRDO chiefs like to TROLL

They need to pass their time too..........how else can they spend 8-9 hours at work without trolling??:omghaha:

Rock the world? It seems we have very different definition.

My parent's generation built 12000km ballistic missiles fitted with Thermonuclear warhead. We don't consider this "rock the world". The outcome of the project ensure the peaceful development environment, which allowed us to dramatically lifted the life quality of 1.3 billion Chinese. We rocked the world for doing these -

We have about 1 dozen mega cities like this one:
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9020/96sm.jpg

When we say NO, it means NO:
BBC News - Syria conflict: West 'appalled' by Russia China UN veto

My parent's generation built 12000km ballistic missiles fitted with Thermonuclear warhead. We don't consider this "rock the world". The outcome of the project ensure the peaceful development environment, which allowed us to dramatically lifted the life quality of 1.3 billion Chinese. We rocked the world for doing these -

ur parents' generation was hardworking making a missile...................but here u are trolling,,,,sad story:woot:

Did any body asked your Opinion or advice? Why you Chinese Pop up on each and every Indian Thread? Agni III and V both have 12000 KM range with lighter warhead and technologically Miles ahead of anything you have in your Chinese Inventory. K4 has no match. 17 ton Missile with 2 Tons of Warhead Very high Accuracy, Terminal maneuvers, Depressed(Shaped) Trajectory etc.

Did any body asked your Opinion or advice? Why you Chinese Pop up on each and every Indian Thread? Agni III and V both have 12000 KM range with lighter warhead and technologically Miles ahead of anything you have in your Chinese Inventory. K4 has no match. 17 ton Missile with 2 Tons of Warhead Very high Accuracy, Terminal maneuvers, Depressed(Shaped) Trajectory etc.

Dude, I am sure the range of Agni V can be further extended if it doesn't fit with any warhead. When you say such stupid things, please use your brain to think about the purpose first.

China doesn't currently operate any loser missile in such range. It is not considered as strategically viable to have such 5000km missiles. When we say DF-31A has a range of 11200k, it means it fly this distinct with a normal payload.

To handle loser nations in our doorstep, short range 500km missiles launched from our border is enough. Keep this in your mind.

To answer your question about which missile family is more reliable, accurate and power: check out our space program, our anti satellite missile program, our mid course anti ballistic missile program.

so far:

india doesn't operate any satellite navigation system - we launched 20 Beidou satellites.
india doesn't operate any ballistic missile launch early warning system - we launch such satellite every couple of years.
india never demonstrated any mid course anti ballistic missile or anti satellite missile capacities - we demonstrated both multiple times.
india doesn't have a manned space program, its missile reliability is never proven - we launched Shenzhen 10 times, 100% success rate.

last but not least: india's GSLV failed 6 times out of 8 total launch attempts, China no longer operate any highly inefficient (2.5 tons GTO) rocket like GSLV.

dude, you are kidding yourself if you seriously believe what you are saying.

don't worry am not gonna insult u as i am well aware whatever u say is actually correct.
We are right now way way behind,,,,,and truth must be told,however bad it may be

look at the guy above, he is basically tell me you guys have better missile/rocket technologies.

honesty is very important. india's flagship project in this area is not some loser missiles like the ones talked about here. it is called GSLV. you can google its success rate.

Dude, I am sure the range of Agni V can be further extended if it doesn't fit with any warhead. When you say such stupid things, please use your brain to think about the purpose first.

China doesn't currently operate any loser missile in such range. It is not considered as strategically viable to have such 5000km missiles. When we say DF-31A has a range of 11200k, it means it fly this distinct with a normal payload.

To handle loser nations in our doorstep, short range 500km missiles launched from our border is enough. Keep this in your mind.

To answer your question about which missile family is more reliable, accurate and power: check out our space program, our anti satellite missile program, our mid course anti ballistic missile program.

so far:

india doesn't operate any satellite navigation system - we launched 20 Beidou satellites.
india doesn't operate any ballistic missile launch early warning system - we launch such satellite every couple of years.
india never demonstrated any mid course anti ballistic missile or anti satellite missile capacities - we demonstrated both multiple times.
india doesn't have a manned space program, its missile reliability is never proven - we launched Shenzhen 10 times, 100% success rate.

last but not least: india's GSLV failed 6 times out of 8 total launch attempts, China no longer operate any highly inefficient (2.5 tons GTO) rocket like GSLV.

look at the guy above, he is basically tell me you guys have better missile/rocket technologies.

honesty is very important. india's flagship project in this area is not some loser missiles like the ones talked about here. it is called GSLV. you can google its success rate.

we are 10 years behind the chinese in rocket tech............whats the big deal??

we are 10 years behind the chinese in rocket tech............whats the big deal??

10 years? You mean today's indian rocket is comparable to what China had in 2003?

YOU MUST BE SMOKING STH REALLY FANCY! what a bloody liar!

we launched our first man into space and return his safely using CZ-2F in 2003. Where is your comparable rocket? In your wet dream!

We launched 75 long march rockets by the end of 2003, how many you guys did?

Our CZ-3B has a 5.5tons GTO capacity, it made multiple success launches in a row by 2003, where is your comparable rocket now? please note, your GSLV MKIII which only exists in your ISRO's wet dream has a GTO capacity of 4 to 5 tons. As of today, you guys don't even has a project to design a 5.5 tons GTO rocket.

shall we continue on reliability issues?
please also note, it is not like "oh, we can catch up in 10 years". our gap is widening in every single aspect.

buy a ticket to Shanghai, see our nation, then question the regime in new delhi that failed over 1 billion indians.

10 years? You mean today's indian rocket is comparable to what China had in 2003?

YOU MUST BE SMOKING STH REALLY FANCY! what a bloody liar!

we launched our first man into space and return his safely using CZ-2F in 2003. Where is your comparable rocket? In your wet dream!

We launched 75 long march rockets by the end of 2003, how many you guys did?

Our CZ-3B has a 5.5tons GTO capacity, it made multiple success launches in a row by 2003, where is your comparable rocket now? please note, your GSLV MKIII which only exists in your ISRO's wet dream has a GTO capacity of 4 to 5 tons. As of today, you guys don't even has a project to design a 5.5 tons GTO rocket.

shall we continue on reliability issues?
please also note, it is not like "oh, we can catch up in 10 years". our gap is widening in every single aspect.

buy a ticket to Shanghai, see our nation, then question the regime in new delhi that failed over 1 billion indians.

did u get a second child in these 10 years??

i know am trolling as i have nothing on u,,,,****

so far:

Stop your fart and check. When your country says that our SLBM has over 10000 Km Range, with what pay load do they say? Even your Chinese experts said that Agni V has 9000 KM range. I don't know whether you are more qualified than him.

Do you want me to post the link of your Long march deviating and Killing over 2000 people?

Yes our space program is indigenous one unlike yours so you will see SLV, PSLV, GSLV etc. each one more capable than previous one. We shall cross 6 tones in Geo orbit in 2015.

From where did you find 8 launch of GSLV? are you adding that aborted launch into failure list?

And we are sending the mission to Mars. Now come on and compete. Let us see by what time can you do that?

Do you know that we put 10 satellite in a single launch in orbit? Much more than any body else in world.

What is your mid course Interception program. Pl post a reliable link clearly stating that Chinese missile intercepted and killed a long range missile at XXX altitude. We have posted videos of our BMD interception on net. When India announce that we successfully intercepted Missile at 80 KM altitude, your country started farting that we have a mid course interception.

We know your J 10s performance. Much inferior in all maneuver compare to our under development Tejas. Many J 10 lost in crashes. Your country operates 50 years old Mig 21 but do not use their own JF 17 since they are not reliable.

Which of your missile is comparable to K4?

Basically you guys are people of Inferiority complex with High egos. In your History, this is your good time. You have made some progress so you think that we are superior race which in fact you are not.

Every now and than ,you guys come to Indian thread and starts posting your bullshit. US is a superpower. Have you seen any American Poping up like you guys and saying that we are superior to others. This is the real difference between decent people and the people like you.

On one Indian railway thread yesterday , they started posting Chinese train photograph and literally hijacked the thread.

Why don't you open a Chinese Missile thread and collectively masturbate there?

When we put our satellite in space, we put a video on net and graph of vehicle moving on predetermined trajectory. Why Your country do not do that? If yours is so perfect.

We have started putting much advance navigation satellite network in space. It will predict location with 3 M accuracy. One satellite already launched.

I have a lot to write but time and my slow speed do not allow me to write me more. I promise I will write a lot more next time and pest link also.

Yes, Improve your English. It is like the technology of your country. Find some time from trolling.

MY dear friends Let the trolls to troll and not allow them to derail the thread....

Btw lets hope both the test succeeds in its objectives..... All the best DRDO

Back
Top Bottom