What's new

JY-27A radar spotted in Pakistan

Very frankly this is most modern Radar China have (which can detect F-22 according to Chinses claim) , So it is hard to believe China sold it to Pakistan , This spose to be top secret so Pakistan Airforce airdefence wont leave that Radar in open so that enemy can see it through Satellites , My guess this might be some other Radar or a Decoy .

Yh Jane's chacha works for PAF... all am saying is it might be some other type off radar which resembles the Chinese one so let's no celebrate by looking top down from a satellite

Ok Thanks. But remember that Jane's will never put it reputation on line unless it has thoroughly researched what it is about to write and claim.

Very frankly this is most modern Radar China have (which can detect F-22 according to Chinses claim) , So it is hard to believe China sold it to Pakistan , This spose to be top secret so Pakistan Airforce airdefence wont leave that Radar in open so that enemy can see it through Satellites , My guess this might be some other Radar or a Decoy .
Detecting and tracking are two different things. Detecting a F-22 means only a blip on the radar which is not very difficult. Real challange is to track it and get info on how far,high it is flying and other info.

Detecting and tracking are two different things. Detecting a F-22 means only a blip on the radar which is not very difficult. Real challange is to track it and get info on how far,high it is flying and other info.
They claim about it not me , and I will be surprised if China gave us that Radar ,,,,,, Very hard to believe ,, Especially when Chinses know US presences in PAF.. They will never going to take that risk. Not that early .

We actually need a very large network of radars and sams.we are doing the right thing.spotting indian jets specially rafale early is key.we can't afford another balakot and we are taking good decisions.

So we traced F-22 yesterday, which trying to enter pakistan airspace??

If true I have to admit the Pak-China strategic relationship is at a completely different level...

I have said it plenty of times that there is nothing stopping Pakistan from buying whatever it wants from China. But the keyboard warriors insist that there are these "Imaginary Restrictions" on some so called 'top secret Chinese weapons', and the funny part is that they have no proof that such restrictions even exist.

We actually need a very large network of radars and sams.we are doing the right thing.spotting indian jets specially rafale early is key.we can't afford another balakot and we are taking good decisions.
Dude we can track rafale 500 km inside india with our AWACS.. JY-27a is specially designed to track stealth fighter jets

img-668f7717bf0dc4104d77ff83005bc1af.jpg
img-ed1b55f1bba774c77c09c8f2e6c17c9e.jpg

Dude we can track rafale 500 km inside india with our AWACS.. JY-27a is specially designed to track stealth fighter jets
AWACS Don't Fly & monitor Indian Airspace 24/7
These Land Based Radars do
I hope the next thing that comes out of China is a Long Range SAM in the league of S-400
Deployed Along the Eastern Border

I know but awacs can't fly 24 hours.remember balakot? Awacs shift change? Attack? We need to maintain vigilance.we need network of radars that can detect every type of jet.

JY-27A is a 3-D long-range air surveillance & guidance radar that is resistant to jamming and is highly reliable and mobile. It is a VHF Radar that uses an active phased array antenn. JY-27A is able to detect stealth aircraft like F-22 in a distance of up to 500 km
Dil to kar raha hay -ve rating doon.

Back
Top Bottom