What's new

JY-27A radar spotted in Pakistan

is that true that Israel destroyed JY-27 radar in Syria by F35 air strike in feb this year ????????

One can destroy a radar in Syria with a shoulder launched rocket. Their systems and capabilities are a mess.
Anyone can approach them from any directions even if a 2 seat passenger plan and blow up a surface to air missile system there.

You should know the challenges that you face firstly, and then get what you need.
I am not talking for us. Just asking about the systems buddy. Do they exist? What are they comparable to?

So what if it is? Do understand that conflict depends upon a theater upon which it is happening and radars are but just one part of the dynamics. This is what i once said to another Pakistani poster that just because Israelis happen to Russian system in Syria does not mean Russian systems are junk and Pakistan will have a field day when it is up against Indians deploying similar systems but under different dynamics. The same stands true for Pakistan. If JY-27 got destroyed by Israel in Syria does not mean India will be able to destroy it in Pakistan. Different theaters and different dynamics.
u r right but i was just confirming two things, first is it really happened as reported on PDF in feb 2019 and secondly few people on this thread saying that its very new chines radar which china will not share with Pakistan, But if Chinese already exported this radar to Syria, than its impossible that china closest ally Pakistan cant have such sensitive radar, as Pakistan is closest military alley of the China

u r right but i was just confirming two things, first is it really happened as reported on PDF in feb 2019 and secondly few people on this thread saying that its very new chines radar which china will not share with Pakistan, But if Chinese already exported this radar to Syria, than its impossible that china closest ally Pakistan cant have such sensitive radar, as Pakistan is closest military alley of the China
Can you tell me that they are the same one?
img-7b39b33bd4bfbb34a14e115e3e72c96b.jpg
img-668f7717bf0dc4104d77ff83005bc1af(1).jpg

Maybe you also would think that KLJ-7A AESA radar is also similar to KLJ-7 used by JF-17.

Why so much noise.. . Its just a radar.. .

But at least it is not the good choice for tracking American aircrafts, as Americans know how to jam it efficiently.

Against India its still good option if not better.

Indeed great defensive equipment. Mianwali is close to Nuclear reactors at Chashmaa. It was needed there.Hope to see them at other important installations soon.

If true then Pakistan expect Israeli involvement in any future attack on important installations and they have F-35s.

Fully operational or just testing / evaluating them??

Ylc-18 is already acknowledged.

How capable that system is compared to TPS-77 or any Indian advance GBR??

Back
Top Bottom