What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

How could one do this to a kid ? :(
Raping , killing nd throwing in garbage ... ? .
Mard zaat ha hi jaanwar.

Then I'd say ke apki pedaish men bhi ek janwar ka hath tha. Or is Janwar jisne yeh zulm keya uski Pedaish men ek aurat ka hath tha.

Do not take it as offense but please review your statement.

I am at a loss of cruse words to give this Khinzeer ka bacha Law minister

Kuttay ki nasal Rana Sanaullah defending the rapist....

when all the govt instutions n judicary, including army are busy defending beghariat noora, what else is expected.. 1600 police man r doining duty to proctect the trash of pakistan in raiwand.....we r not citizens of pakistan, but slaves of nawaz sharif.

when all the govt instutions n judicary, including army are busy defending beghariat noora, what else is expected.. 1600 police man r doining duty to proctect the trash of pakistan in raiwand.....we r not citizens of pakistan, but slaves of nawaz sharif.

Did You Just Read The Tweet Of Maryam Nawaz.I Wonder How This Shameless Woman Would Have Felt If This Has Happened To Mehr un Nisa:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Then I'd say ke apki pedaish men bhi ek janwar ka hath tha. Or is Janwar jisne yeh zulm keya uski Pedaish men ek aurat ka hath tha.

Do not take it as offense but please review your statement.
I am surprised that at a moment like this, instead of commenting on the topic at hand, you are going on and defending the manhood, sadly the male ego is as high as the heavens and as fragile as glass.
you have failed to see that at this moment of anger, one has the right to say something like this.
now please continue defending rapists.
Instead of feeling ashamed that a male from the "male elite" has done a heinous crime, and being apologetic, you are saying such sick things?
after reading your comment I have understood why this event has happened, it has happened because the "mard zaat" have to project their power sometimes and somewhere and most often through rape.

I am surprised that at a moment like this, instead of commenting on the topic at hand, you are going on and defending the manhood, sadly the male ego is as high as the heavens and as fragile as glass.
you have failed to see that at this moment of anger, one has the right to say something like this.
now please continue defending rapists.
Instead of feeling ashamed that a male from the "male elite" has done a heinous crime, and being apologetic, you are saying such sick things?
after reading your comment I have understood why this event has happened, it has happened because the "mard zaat" have to project their power sometimes and somewhere and most often through rape.

Please read my comment above. I made it earlier at the post.

"Culprit won't be captured and people will forget the incident just like before.

These Rapists are PML N goones themselves. They've political support along. We've IB, ISI, FIA, Special Branch, CTD, Rangers and one of the most strongest Intelligence Network yet we can't even trace a motherfucking rapist?!! Kasur's child abuse ring was also under political support and nothing could be done against them.

The truth is that no one is interested. We didn't even suspend the local SHO, DPO or I'd say suspend the mfucking IG. They're all working for their masters nothing else!!! Khuda Azab nazil kary in hakumati afsaron or syasatdano par!"

If a male has done it. Am I responsible for that? I condemned in the most extreme way I could. If it was into my authority, I'd have used every men I had to catch the rapist and hang him outside down near to the wild dogs so he could've received the most painful death ever. Please do not term me responsible in such act. I request you to take your words back. It is a serious allegation :)

Please pardon the intrusion, but as an outsider, I have been reading this thread. A lot of hate being directed at men, let me just say that sexual assaults are carried out by both sexes, if women have a cathartic release about hatred for men, the underlying issue here is most likely that the woman saying such things has at some point in their lives witnessed or been a victim of domestic abuse by a man in their lives.

This is why I strongly believe that there are a lot of crimes that go unreported, domestic violence must be a massive problem in Pakistan, because women are suppressed by men in Pakistan and South Asia in general. Furthermore, there are very little support networks for women who are survivors of domestic violence or fleeing for sexual abuse.

I think at times like this when emotions are running high, that people should avoid blame games and look at a holistic approach to what is a societal problem. In the U.K for example we have had major reviews into how police handling child sexual abuse cases and cases of domestic violence.

Whilst male offenders in sexual assault cases are a factor, they are not the cause. And the cause is what Pakistanis should be exploring. Just my two pennies.

jab raiwand main aik billay nain nawaz sharif ka moor mar deya thah tu sara amla muhatal . aur 2000 police waley billa doondehy par lagaa deyeh ,,, magar zainab tu moor seh kaam keemti hy??

Back
Top Bottom