What's new

Just watched India masala channel they think China and US will go at war

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
lol I mean come on just a minor cross border cannon display on a disputed island and India wants China at war with USA

How is the situation in China I would be interested to know how ppl in China feel about North Korea situation?

They also claimed that Japan will assure that it will assit USA in all cases - so again - I am quite interested to see how the view is on Chinese streets

Did South Korea not start this or how has the situation escalated ? from the other view point

I was not aware that China has a defensive pact with North Korea on united war or something like that

gabar sing my 2 cents is usa is going to provoke china(we doint want to pay you back) through SK plus the stupid indian and jap alliance .what they dont realise is this not 1940's everyone has more info ,the closer you are the less you want 2 lose it all ,fack usa ,i wouldnt be suprised if the alliaNCE GOES AGAINST usA

Well I always suspect that the only way for US to NOT PAY its debt is to intentionally trigger a new war , and then waive off its trillion dollar debts - via war excuses North Korea would be perfect excuse for it to say ok we are not paying our debt ...;)

I mean just last week or so there was a Mysterious missile that landed miles off California shores ? which was undetected !!

Stealth Missile !!! imagine that -

Was it a North Korean Missile that US does not acknowledges ?

I think China needs to finish its own Aircraft carrier sooner then later - its absolutely needed for security of world from war mongoering nations like US inciting anger by abusing poor people of North Korea

I mean why can't the yankees mind their own business and live in their own lands instead of needing to build basis and intimidating other peaceful nations?

technically china has a treaty of friendship with NK that states mutual defense from enemy attacks, this is part of the reason why NK hasn't been invaded yet. but whether china will actually follow up on that treaty is another thing just like America and Taiwan

technically china has a treaty of friendship with NK that states mutual defense from enemy attacks, this is part of the reason why NK hasn't been invaded yet. but whether china will actually follow up on that treaty is another thing just like America and Taiwan

The other reason they haven't been invaded yet is that they have nukes which is the great equaliser for North Korea.

lol I mean come on just a minor cross border cannon display on a disputed island and India wants China at war with USA

How is the situation in China I would be interested to know how ppl in China feel about North Korea situation?

They also claimed that Japan will assure that it will assit USA in all cases - so again - I am quite interested to see how the view is on Chinese streets

Did South Korea not start this or how has the situation escalated ? from the other view point

I was not aware that China has a defensive pact with North Korea on united war or something like that

on the virtual street, people are calling for war because the US carrier came. on the real street of course, we just get on with our day.

but we all know that it won't happen. but maybe it will. not likely though. hope the leadership gets ready.

Well when is Chinese aircraft carrier completing it would be wonderful for it to visit North Korea and I wonder how South Korea or Japan would react to that

I read that the Chinese Aircraft Carrier is almost complete - :china:

Look forward for the J11 flying off it and joint missions in North Korea or heck even closer to Pakistani ports it would be a welcomed sight to see Chinese ships for joint training missions

World has almost enough of the dictator ship by United Nation Gangsters

We need a honest broker like China in world politics to be leader -

Russia and China lead the way

What a waste of forum bandwidth.

> I was not aware that China has a defensive pact with North Korea

no such thing.

> masala channel

spit.gif

I doubt any body wants war. The Chinese, Americans, South Koreans, Japanese and I am pretty sure, even the North Koreans do not want war.

Back
Top Bottom