What's new

Just Sit Here And Pen for Me Your Targets in Writing - Bushra Bibi to Head of Punjab Institute of Mental Health

munib2014

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just Sit Here And Pen for Me Your Targets in Writing - Bushra Bibi to Head of Punjab Institute of Mental Health
First Lady Bushra Bibi Recently Visits Punjab Institute of Mental Health in lahore. she visited the building and inquired of facilities given by administration. she ordered head of the institute to write his targets in writing ..listen their conversation here

It's good that she cut through the BS of him talking about buildings and roles and asked him specifically about the targets of the hospital.

I'm not sure if she's really meant to do that though. isn't her role purely cerimonial?

This is still not good enough. You need to invest millions in training mental health professionals all over the country and open more facilities. Someone with psychosis can easily become radicalized and blow himself up as a suicidal wish. I know you have bigger fish to fry but these small things matter.

Back
Top Bottom