What's new

[Just In] IRAN's Mohajer 6 Drone Seized by Pakistani security forces in Balochistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran makes easily into top 4 UAV developers while we are seen no where.

Is this the subject matter of the discussion? and before you reply in anger, i can also confirm neither getting personal is going to help!

Last edited:
Iran is US & isrealis proxy from day 1..USA will never attack iran but they will force arabs to attack iran so they can keep selling them weapons
are you for real?

please don't post opinion without any proof
which states otherwise
Iranians have faced assassinations and bombings crippling sanctions and war imposed by a Puppet Sadam who was later on taken out by his masters.
having political opposition to Iran is fine and also apposing the Ayatullahs politics is fine
but we must not make ourselves fool by making ludicrous claims that Iran is Israeli and US proxy the Lebanon war with Israel says something else. Israeli attacks on Iranian forces in Syria is another example that counters your point.

I can't say Pakistan is better than Iran in developing UAV but also I can't say Pakistan needs the technology of a simple UAV of diesel engines.
we are already developing both commercial / civilian purpose and military drones

Pakistanis what is wrong with you people?

First you fight among yourselves for india's pleasure and now for irans?

Can you forgodsake think of PAKISTAN? The flag in your dp should mean something! Have some shame!
honestly I am at loss for words
we are pure suckers

why we cant keep a debate just a debate.. is beyond me

lets take a chill pill

dont let others choke themselves to death by laughing at your comments

honestly I am at loss for words
we are pure suckers

why we cant keep a debate just a debate.. is beyond me

lets take a chill pill

dont let others choke themselves to death by laughing at your comments
Its not funny..embarrassing definitely. .and these people were embarrassed by PMIK flying to US in Qatar airways and Trump didn't come dancing to greet him....what is embarrassing is them making a mockery of my flag by behaving like fools ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom