What's new

Just in: India's Nirbhay cruise missile blasts off from Integrated Test Range, Odisha. Details await

Don't worry about that...you and your kind might be needing a doctor if your test fails again.
Nope we don't, we have seen failures and how to recover from it at times, but you are lucky not to see doctors because the Chinese and North Koreans have already seen some. Your kind sees doctors after wars.

Last edited:
We left it for the goons like you indiot...your history was full of slavery, should I remind you about your 1000 years of slavery and we're doin anything for the masters, don't put too much pressure on your pea brain...once an indiot always an indiot.

only a High IQ Pakistani can talk about slavery on a thread related to a missile test.

We have enough resources and courage to try again:-)....but m more worried for your health, if it pass.. :dirol:
Yes please do so, use your resources as much as you can until it takes next thirty years...plz do so....my health is fine and enjoying beef everyday and truck loads of burnol exports to our eastern neighbours.

Can some one elaborate.. after blasting off successfully ... has it landed??

We left it for the goons like you indiot...your history was full of slavery, should I remind you about your 1000 years of slavery and we're doin anything for the masters, don't put too much pressure on your pea brain...once an indiot always an indiot.
Don't be shy away to call your ancestors without using deviation rather than using phrase like "Indiot".
Look who is pro concerned about slavery..
Remember how Mughals sold Mother Sisers to British after a faith change?:lol:

Even without using our NUCLEAR CAPABLE CRUISE MISSILE I can see you burning..:D

CIAO Butt hurt idiot.

Last edited:
So u r anxiously watching indian news channels in the hope of failure of test last several hours.:smitten:good to know:chilli:

Drdo has lot of successful projects aswell. Don't worry this will be rectified in coming years
I know you hav burns in your behind everytime drdo or isro successfully launching rockets
Another PDF obsessed Indian returns with a fake ID.
Did a Mod turn your backside pink.....faker. :D

So what is the verdict guys ? Was it successful or failed ?

Back
Top Bottom