What's new

Just in: India's Nirbhay cruise missile blasts off from Integrated Test Range, Odisha. Details await

Don't argue with me, argue with this guy.
http://www.astronautix.com/c/chandrayaan.html
LOL, read your own link first. Method used by India for insertion of spacecrafts without cryogenic rockets is same. There is no technological similarly in Cdy-1 and Mgy-1
So if a gas turbine worked for half an hour and then failed completely, is it a failure or a partial success? LOL. The Indian mind would call it a partial success. They just can't lose. This is the typical Indian logic, how shitty, how failed their system is, they will still say it is a success.
If spacecraft has reached the intended bodies orbit and still working, then, it's a success. No matter how did it reach.:D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang'e_2
Geographic coverage is one thing, how far you can track and control is another thing my friend. The point is earth moon communications is not an issue for China, therefore we cooperate with the world for joint tracking and comms. Mars is a different thing altogether. Before we can even go further away, we needed this ability, that's why the first Mars mission was done with the Russians.

So if we are already capable of doing it, then why are we still testing it? LOL
You are still escaping from your point. China launched Yinghuo-1 because it intended to. Further, China uses EUTEMASAT (and DMC3 series of satellites launched by India:D) many times.
So, obviously, you aren't allowed to mock Indian mission like you have been doing.

On DRDO WhatsApp group it is being said that MoD pushed DRDO to conduct test by end of the year despite opposition by scientists telling them if they did not test fire successfully, MoD might proceed with the Russian offer of Kalibr-E whose guidance system the Russians will be willing to give for Nirbhay.
So pro-import lobby could be behind.
Always excuse, always spin

LOL, read your own link first. Method used by India for insertion of spacecrafts without cryogenic rockets is same. There is no technological similarly in Cdy-1 and Mgy-1
I am not sure you are giving me a coherent answer. We are talking about whether Mangalyaan is based on Chandrayaan, as proven by the article and numerous Indian sites. Yet you still think it is a new system altogether, the reason it was cheaper was because it was using a modular approach aka reusing the old platform and adding different instruments. The same goes for China for Chang'e-1/2/3/4/5/6.

If spacecraft has reached the intended bodies orbit and still working, then, it's a success. No matter how did it reach.:D
We are talking about perforamnce here not reaching the orbit. Your freaking probe failed, it is as simple as that, admit it and move on and improve....why do you guys can't afford to admit a failure? Why the crazy face saving attitude?

You are still escaping from your point. China launched Yinghuo-1 because it intended to. Further, China uses EUTEMASAT (and DMC3 series of satellites launched by India:D) many times.
So, obviously, you aren't allowed to mock Indian mission like you have been doing.
Of course we intended to, but the priorities was not Mars, that's why it was a joint mission with Russia. You think we won't beat you if we tried? We have better rockets and better technology and yes under sanction most of our space components are made in China, unlike your country who needs to import even the solar panels. I think you only set up the fabrication last year and even then the ingots are imported. So your Mangal uses IMPORTED SOLAR PANEL, and this is the most basic technology, god knows how much more are imported and you only do 'system engineering' aka assembly work.

As I answered before, DMC was a collaboration of almost 8 countries of MICROSATS? We can't launch satellites with American components. Your primitive rockets are a joke compared to our rockets, that's why anything more than 2 tonnes, you need to use Ariane. You are relegated to just a micro-sat launcher, cause you give at cost price for it to build up reference. We were launching iridium sats for the US when you were playing firecrackers.

Yah another typical Indian, please read about why the MOM was started, it was a reaction to the failed Chandrayaan-1. The PSLV is old tech by Chinese standards and the MOM is just a Chandy clone. So tell me what is stopping China?

Chandrayaan-1 was a failure?
Confirmation bias much?

Chandrayaan found water on moon.
That is, ISRO's MIP found water on moon before NASA's M3.

Awards for Chandrayaan-1
  • The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) has selected ISRO's Chandrayaan-1 mission as one of the recipients of its annual AIAA SPACE 2009 awards, which recognises key contributions to space science and technology.
  • The International Lunar Exploration Working Group awarded the Chandrayaan-1 team the International Co-operation Award in 2008 for accommodation and tests of the most international lunar payload ever (from 20 countries, including India, the European Space Agency of 17 countries, USA, and Bulgaria).
  • US-based National Space Society awarded ISRO the 2009 Space Pioneer Award in the science and engineering category, for the Chandrayaan-1 mission.
LOL, our VERY FIRST mission to the moon did more discovery than your 3 different supper dupper chinees missions.

What awards have Chinese missions gotten?
What have the Chang'e missions done besides naming craters?:rofl:

So what is stopping you to launch a Mars mission?
Oh that's right, the fear of failure.:coffee:
It does not matter how we got there by PSLV or a GSLV, it only matters that we did, and did so far far ahead of the supper dupper Chinese.

I am not sure you are giving me a coherent answer. We are talking about whether Mangalyaan is based on Chandrayaan, as proven by the article and numerous Indian sites. Yet you still think it is a new system altogether, the reason it was cheaper was because it was using a modular approach aka reusing the old platform and adding different instruments. The same goes for China for Chang'e-1/2/3/4/5/6.
I don't know if you could understand difference between the launcher and the payload, that's why responding such an ignorant answer.
Cheapness? PSLV is a cheap rocket? India has been cutting down costs of satellites by reusing old parts and so was Mangalyaan.
We are talking about perforamnce here not reaching the orbit. Your freaking probe failed, it is as simple as that, admit it and move on and improve....why do you guys can't afford to admit a failure? Why the crazy face saving attitude?
And I'm talking about the performance post deployment pathetic loser. It worked after reaching orbit. Did for half of it's life cycle because it was damaged but it worked.
End.
Of course we intended to, but the priorities was not Mars, that's why it was a joint mission with Russia. You think we won't beat you if we tried? We have better rockets and better technology and yes under sanction most of our space components are made in China, unlike your country who needs to import even the solar panels. I think you only set up the fabrication last year and even then the ingots are imported. So your Mangal uses IMPORTED SOLAR PANEL, and this is the most basic technology, god knows how much more are imported and you only do 'system engineering' aka assembly work.
No, BEL manufactures Solar Panels for Indian Spacecrafts since last decade, India doesn't even import semiconductors for it. We prepare in labs.
ISRO_SCL_Wafer_Fabrication_Facility.jpg

Wafer Fabrication Facility at the SemiConductor Laboratory, Chandigarh
Such things are imported for civilian use only Reason is simple, India has the technology, just lacks sufficient skilled for mass production. Back 5 years, we designed a 28nm chips for an American customer, which is current node for China. Says everything about technological capability.:D
As I answered before, DMC was a collaboration of almost 8 countries of MICROSATS?
And so was Indian Reason for using American VLBI and China for using EUTEMSAT.
You won't be able to bash Indian Mars Mission now.
We can't launch satellites with American components. Your primitive rockets are a joke compared to our rockets, that's why anything more than 2 tonnes, you need to use Ariane.
AFAIK, our current smallest operational rocket can lift 3 tonnes, bigger one 5 tonnes and upcoming in January about 8-10 tonnes.
You call our rockets a joke? Let SCE-200 come. We have already got bigger SRBs.
You are relegated to just a micro-sat launcher, cause you give at cost price for it to build up reference.
Better to say commercial microsat launcher because it bears more profit.
We were launching iridium sats for the US when you were playing firecrackers.
No, we were working on ion propulsion.
It's ready now, coming next month.

I don't know if you could understand difference between the launcher and the payload, that's why responding such an ignorant answer.
Cheapness? PSLV is a cheap rocket? India has been cutting down costs of satellites by reusing old parts and so was Mangalyaan.
It was a primitive rocket, I don't know if it was cheap since f-up products produced 'indigenously' are sold at a premium to the Indian military. I have no idea is they are reusing old parts. The point I was making and countering yours was about whether Mangal was based on Chandra...and yes it was. So I have no idea why you are denying it.

I was trying to tell you both launcher and payload wise, China is way ahead of India. And hence nothing was stopping us from going to Mars except for deep space comm and tracking. Comprehendo amigo?

And I'm talking about the performance post deployment pathetic loser. It worked after reaching orbit. Did for half of it's life cycle because it was damaged but it worked.
End.
It was not damaged, the power system failed. For it to be damaged, they had to be an external source to cause the damage. If it worked, can you show me the Indian moon atlas and mineral map? We already have two iterations of the moon map with different resolutions in 3D. That was the main objective isn't it? It failed.

No, BEL manufactures Solar Panels for Indian Spacecrafts since last decade, India doesn't even import semiconductors for it. We prepare in labs.

Wafer Fabrication Facility at the SemiConductor Laboratory, Chandigarh
Such things are imported for civilian use only Reason is simple, India has the technology, just lacks sufficient skilled for mass production. Back 5 years, we designed a 28nm chips for an American customer, which is current node for China. Says everything about technological capability.:D
I guess you can't differentiate between designing a chip and making a chip, Chinese companies can design up to 10nm but we can't make it in China hence we had to outsource it to Taiwan province. For your info, 5 years ago we already can design up to 28nm and the Itanium was partly designed in Intel China. So stop thinking you are the only one who can use their brain.

So if you BEL manufacures solar panel for ISRO, then wtf are you importing it? LOL.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjE2fHj_47RAhVGro8KHfRyA5kQFggoMAI&url=http://solaerotech.com/renewable-energy-technology-emcore-solar-cells-to-power-india-space-satellite-missions/&usg=AFQjCNGTSZ6yu89fd6vAGH2z5z7oE4vipA&bvm=bv.142059868,d.c2I

OOOO, another import from Russia? You can't make radiotion hardened chips? We made those eons ago...LOSERS!
http://in.rbth.com/economics/cooper...rcuit-chips-for-indias-space-programme_609223

Are you referring to SCL Chandigarh, the burnt down facility now relegated to only designing at 0.18 micron, that was Chinese level 15 YEARS AGO
http://www.livemint.com/Home-Page/P.../Why-a-madeinIndia-chip-remains-chimeric.html

And so was Indian Reason for using American VLBI and China for using EUTEMSAT.
You won't be able to bash Indian Mars Mission now.
Maybe you have short term memory, that was what I said, you can't reach there at all without US VLBI. You do not have deep space comm and tracking till Mars, that's why your command was sent through US space comm. Hence I had been saying, what is stopping China? since launcher and probe wise, we are much more advanced than India.

AFAIK, our current smallest operational rocket can lift 3 tonnes, bigger one 5 tonnes and upcoming in January about 8-10 tonnes.
You call our rockets a joke? Let SCE-200 come. We have already got bigger SRBs.

Better to say commercial microsat launcher because it bears more profit.

No, we were working on ion propulsion.
It's ready now, coming next month.
Coming? When it had been coming for decades. Please do it first, let it be a proven launcher. You just don't launch once successfully and declare it operational. It requires a few more test. So if your best is 5 tonnes then why is Ariane launching a 3 ton rocket for you 2 MONTHS AGO!!! LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSAT-18

That's what all losers say, because you failure rates are so high, you can only launch microsats for the market.

Ion propulsion>? You mean this?
http://www.scmp.com/tech/science-re...s-deep-space-china-hails-its-new-ion-thruster

Btw, ion propulsion had been tested for the past 20 years in China, this is the latest version.

Chandrayaan-1 was a failure?
Confirmation bias much?

Chandrayaan found water on moon.
That is, ISRO's MIP found water on moon before NASA's M3.

Awards for Chandrayaan-1
  • The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) has selected ISRO's Chandrayaan-1 mission as one of the recipients of its annual AIAA SPACE 2009 awards, which recognises key contributions to space science and technology.
  • The International Lunar Exploration Working Group awarded the Chandrayaan-1 team the International Co-operation Award in 2008 for accommodation and tests of the most international lunar payload ever (from 20 countries, including India, the European Space Agency of 17 countries, USA, and Bulgaria).
  • US-based National Space Society awarded ISRO the 2009 Space Pioneer Award in the science and engineering category, for the Chandrayaan-1 mission.
LOL, our VERY FIRST mission to the moon did more discovery than your 3 different supper dupper chinees missions.

What awards have Chinese missions gotten?
What have the Chang'e missions done besides naming craters?:rofl:

So what is stopping you to launch a Mars mission?
Oh that's right, the fear of failure.:coffee:
It does not matter how we got there by PSLV or a GSLV, it only matters that we did, and did so far far ahead of the supper dupper Chinese.

I guess they might have to take back those 'awards' now since the Chinese are claiming there is no water. Ouch.:rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsore...18/lunar-probe-confirms-no-water-on-moon.html

This is what we call pseudo science by just crashing the probe they can discover water. Amazing Indian science.

Last edited:
It was a primitive rocket, I don't know if it was cheap since f-up products produced 'indigenously' are sold at a premium to the Indian military.
This primitive launcher is one of most reliable launchers in world.
I have no idea is they are reusing old parts.
R.I.P. English
The point I was making and countering yours was about whether Mangal was based on Chandra...and yes it was. So I have no idea why you are denying it.
Which point you have made so far?
Same launch vehicle and orbital insertion doesn't make spacecrafts similar.
There's a lot of difference between payloads used to explore Moon & Mars
I was trying to tell you both launcher and payload wise, China is way ahead of India.
No, you were asserting that there's no difference between the payload and vehicle. Ridiculous dumbness, just read your previous post.:hitwall:
And hence nothing was stopping us from going to Mars except for deep space comm and tracking. Comprehendo amigo?
Then, why China attempted Yinghuo? Now, don't come up with "not priority" bs. Even India's Mgy-1 was a Technological Demonstrator to check India's ability to send orbiters to Mars, not a full scale mission which could utilize India's all capabilities.
It was not damaged, the power system failed. For it to be damaged, they had to be an external source to cause the damage. If it worked, can you show me the Indian moon atlas and mineral map? We already have two iterations of the moon map with different resolutions in 3D. That was the main objective isn't it? It failed.
chandraNew%20Picture.png

The TMC and HySI datasets from Chandrayaan-1 mission is available at the Indian Space Science Data Centre (ISSDC) website.
http://www.issdc.gov.in/
I guess you can't differentiate between designing a chip and making a chip, Chinese companies can design up to 10nm but we can't make it in China hence we had to outsource it to Taiwan province. For your info, 5 years ago we already can design up to 28nm and the Itanium was partly designed in Intel China. So stop thinking you are the only one who can use their brain.
I gave you the sight of manufacturing lab. Rest depends on you. For manufacturing again, it's not just at large scale at India (though will start next year).
So if you BEL manufacures solar panel for ISRO, then wtf are you importing it? LOL.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjE2fHj_47RAhVGro8KHfRyA5kQFggoMAI&url=http://solaerotech.com/renewable-energy-technology-emcore-solar-cells-to-power-india-space-satellite-missions/&usg=AFQjCNGTSZ6yu89fd6vAGH2z5z7oE4vipA&bvm=bv.142059868,d.c2I
OOOO, another import from Russia? You can't make radiotion hardened chips? We made those eons ago...LOSERS!
http://in.rbth.com/economics/cooper...rcuit-chips-for-indias-space-programme_609223

Are you referring to SCL Chandigarh, the burnt down facility now relegated to only designing at 0.18 micron, that was Chinese level 15 YEARS AGO
http://www.livemint.com/Home-Page/P.../Why-a-madeinIndia-chip-remains-chimeric.html
http://www.financialexpress.com/arc...-isro-satellites-deployed-successfully/77562/
India utilizes a mix up of foreign and indigenous payloads, not 100% homemade and it's valid enough to shut your mouth over China's requirements to corporate with others for Earth Imaging.
Maybe you have short term memory, that was what I said, you can't reach there at all without US VLBI. You do not have deep space comm and tracking till Mars, that's why your command was sent through US space comm. Hence I had been saying, what is stopping China? since launcher and probe wise, we are much more advanced than India.
For Moon, India has trackers like GMRT.
And for Mars, India didn't need to track all the way as it didn't hit the direct both but switching orbits.
That's why Mgy is utilizing Indian system in orbit.
Now,
You do not have deep space comm and tracking till Mars
You do have? No.
But you attempted? Yes
So, stop trolling over mission now.
Coming? When it had been coming for decades.
Less than 5 years old concept is now decades old.
Please do it first, let it be a proven launcher. You just don't launch once successfully and declare it operational.
Yup, we do a lot of tests.
Unlike China where CZ-5 is declared operational after first flight, Indian Launchers undergo at least two consecutively successful sub orbital and orbital flights and then, an enchanced version with new engine.
That's why the rocket LVM3 to be used for Indian Human Spaceflight is far more safe and powerful than LM-2F used for Chinese one.
It requires a few more test. So if your best is 5 tonnes then why is Ariane launching a 3 ton rocket for you 2 MONTHS AGO!!! LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSAT-18
A lot depends on availability of slots and launch pads. If you have no slot for satellite in schedule but you need it immediately, you have to go foreign vendor.
I dare you to show that how many times China does it.
That's what all losers say, because you failure rates are so high, you can only launch microsats for the market.
Whatever sales your boats, MicroSats market is growing way faster and generates more percentage wise profit.

Failures? GSLV with continuous string of success is operational now.

India is unlikely to use heavy launchers for commercial launch system till it has 70 operational satellites which it requires for database.
Ion propulsion>? You mean this?
http://www.scmp.com/tech/science-re...s-deep-space-china-hails-its-new-ion-thruster

Btw, ion propulsion had been tested for the past 20 years in China, this is the latest version.
What you do wanna prove?
I was talkin about GSAT-19E.
I guess they might have to take back those 'awards' now since the Chinese are claiming there is no water. Ouch.:rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsore...18/lunar-probe-confirms-no-water-on-moon.html

This is what we call pseudo science by just crashing the probe they can discover water. Amazing Indian science.
LOL, China couldn't find means it doesn't exist. China says SCS is property, it is.
Amazing ranting.

Coming? When it had been coming for decades. Please do it first, let it be a proven launcher. You just don't launch once successfully and declare it operational. It requires a few more test. So if your best is 5 tonnes then why is Ariane launching a 3 ton rocket for you 2 MONTHS AGO!!! LOL

What failure rates are you referring to?

2016 - 7 launches 100% success
2015 - 5 launches 100% success
2014 - 4 launches 100% success
2013 - 3 launches 100% success

ISRO's track record in recent times has been very good. Please do research before posting.

In other words China couldn't find it so the moon must be having problems?:rofl:
Grapes sour much?

Only the Chinese have the audacity to think that with only 1 mission they have explored the whole of the lunar surface and btw Chang e 3 observations are based on 1 lava plain only. All hail the CHinese:china:

LOLOL another ultra high Chinese IQ gem.:woot:
ISRO's Chandrayaan-1(MIP) & NASA's M3 and LCROSS' confirmation against against China supa IQ built Chang e3?
What's the matter, the article came way back in August and we poor Indians are yet to be asked to give back our awards?
Maybe you should work full time doing just that.:flame:

Besides, the article is clickbait.
From your own link that says they did find water.

"We've measured the amount of water on the lunar surface and above, but only found the lowest quantities so far, which is in line with the expectations of the experts on the formation of the moon,”

Chang e couldn't find water in the Mare Imbrium which is a lava plain whereas MIP and M3 confirmed water in the Shackleton Crater which is an impact crater, its geography is overtly rough which the Chinese don't have the capacity to explore.
In another lunar crater called the Cabeus crater, NASA's Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS), confirmed the existence of water.

ISRO's Impact probe contained a radar altimeter, a video imaging system, and a mass spectrometer which performed the experiment before impacting the shackleton crater since currently that is among the very few methods to explore an impact crater but then again something must be wrong with the moon since Chima supa IQ couldn't find water.:omghaha:

Last edited:
Let me make me simplify it in other way.

ISRO does have a Deep Space Network (DSN). It is located in Byalalu, Karnataka near Bengaluru. This facility has 3 antennas (32m, 18m and 11m). This facility tracked two of ISRO's deep space missions, Chandrayaan-1 and MOM. It is also true that we depend on various other networks for communicating with MOM and yes, we use NASA's DSN to communicate with MOM. In fact, confirmation of the orbit capture of MOM was communicated through DSN in Canberra, Australia.
The reason we are dependent on NASA's DSN has been already pointed out by Sujit Menon in one of the answers. MOM is not visible to Byalalu antennas all the time. In total USA, Europe, Russia, China, India, and Japan have DSNs.
NASA's DSN has 3 stations which are placed at 120 degrees apart around the Earth. They are in California, Madrid and Canberra.
main-qimg-029b56f14a5c9b3dc083466d87e2cc37

These three stations are placed in such a way that at least one of them is visible to deep space objects at a given time.
main-qimg-ddc0feb5dc13afb164438787e8319f29-c

NASA's DSN was developed in 1960s for their lunar missions.

hope it helps, it's usually easy for starters of tech, like @Han Patriot.

This primitive launcher is one of most reliable launchers in world.
Yah, I am sure it is along with a dozen other global launchers. Bestest again huh?
R.I.P. English
Chill, it was a typo for 'if'. Are you so desperate you are picking on typos now? =)

Which point you have made so far?
Same launch vehicle and orbital insertion doesn't make spacecrafts similar.
There's a lot of difference between payloads used to explore Moon & Mars
I said it was based on the Chandrayaan platform, I didn't say it was identical. Of course there are some differences, but it does not mean it was such a sophisticated development that propels India far ahead of others, basically different instruments, which any space faring nation can make. So don't think so highly of yourselves.

No, you were asserting that there's no difference between the payload and vehicle. Ridiculous dumbness, just read your previous post.:hitwall:
I said it was based on the Chandrayaan and the launcher used was PSLV. Which was basically not much difference in terms of technological sophistication to warrant you telling us it was a new revolutionary orbiter compared to Chandy-1. Get it?

Then, why China attempted Yinghuo? Now, don't come up with "not priority" bs. Even India's Mgy-1 was a Technological Demonstrator to check India's ability to send orbiters to Mars, not a full scale mission which could utilize India's all capabilities.
What wrongs with attempting Yinghuo? We had lower priorities for it, and hence we piggy back on the Russian mission. The Russian could have made their own orbiters pronto but I guess it reduces the cost. If we had higher priorities, we would have concentrated on building our deep space tracking and do everything on our own to prevent the kinda screw ups that happened on the Phobos-Grunt.

The TMC and HySI datasets from Chandrayaan-1 mission is available at the Indian Space Science Data Centre (ISSDC) website.
I wanted the 3d moon atlas and the mineral distribution map, FULL VERSION not some pictures. I guess you won't have it since it failed half way. LOL.

http://www.issdc.gov.in/
I gave you the sight of manufacturing lab. Rest depends on you. For manufacturing again, it's not just at large scale at India (though will start next year).
Ahhh the typical Indian future tense. So means all previous crafts are still using imported components isn't it? LOL.

http://www.financialexpress.com/arc...-isro-satellites-deployed-successfully/77562/
India utilizes a mix up of foreign and indigenous payloads, not 100% homemade and it's valid enough to shut your mouth over China's requirements to corporate with others for Earth Imaging.
What's wrong with cooperating and joining a global earth observation constellation?It's a network of resource sharing with many nations. Militarily we have our own, this is for civilian use.

How do you link this with your incompetence in producing space grade solar panels? I guess you have no idea what are Gaas solar panels since you are quoting me a 13 year old article. LOL.

For Moon, India has trackers like GMRT.
And for Mars, India didn't need to track all the way as it didn't hit the direct both but switching orbits.
That's why Mgy is utilizing Indian system in orbit.
Now,

You do have? No.
But you attempted? Yes
So, stop trolling over mission now.
Then why do you need to sign an 'AGREEMENT' with NASA for Mangal tracking and comm? LOL. Of course we do not have complete deep space tracking and comms, the plan is to complete it by 2020 for the Mars launch. Attempted what? to launch a probe? Nope we didn't launch it, we just piggy back, the Russians attempted to launch it.

Less than 5 years old concept is now decades old.
Just kidding, as in all Indian efforts, coming means in decades. LOL.

Yup, we do a lot of tests.
Unlike China where CZ-5 is declared operational after first flight, Indian Launchers undergo at least two consecutively successful sub orbital and orbital flights and then, an enchanced version with new engine.
That's why the rocket LVM3 to be used for Indian Human Spaceflight is far more safe and powerful than LM-2F used for Chinese one.
Did we declare it operational? We declared it successfully launched. You have no confidence in your domestic engine, that's why you test it in suborbital first, most countries just launch it to orbit and see if it works. LOL.

Ahhh, another future tense, don't count the chicken before the eggs hatch, China had launch half a dozen human to space with 5 missions. And yet you are so shameless to claim it's superior.

A lot depends on availability of slots and launch pads. If you have no slot for satellite in schedule but you need it immediately, you have to go foreign vendor.
I dare you to show that how many times China does it.
Then how come China can launch 15-20 missions a year all done domestically? LOL. You are seriously living in bollywood fantasy again. Wake up!!

Show how many times what? foreign launch missions? Go check our launch record and you shall at least learn some truth of how far behind you are.

Whatever sales your boats, MicroSats market is growing way faster and generates more percentage wise profit.
Launching at cost for a few kilos of sat weight is kinda desperate.

Failures? GSLV with continuous string of success is operational now.
I am sure GSLV is reliable, sure sure, whatever you say.
:taz:

India is unlikely to use heavy launchers for commercial launch system till it has 70 operational satellites which it requires for database.
This is the kind of english I really couldn't understand.

What you do wanna prove?
I was talkin about GSAT-19E.

LOL, China couldn't find means it doesn't exist. China says SCS is property, it is.
Amazing ranting.
Just to prove to you this was so yesterday. :partay:. I am sure Hanuman and Ganapathy exists too

Yah, I am sure it is along with a dozen other global launchers. Bestest again huh?
Probably the reason why it's most picked commercially among all launchers of it's class.
Chill, it was a typo for 'if'. Are you so desperate you are picking on typos now? =)
No, actually I'm desperate to prove you something else. Grammatical errors are a fashionable thing in some other country in our neighborhood. I wanted to check whether you are a Chinese or not because you mostly bump in India section but I don't know Mandarin. That's the issue.:D
I said it was based on the Chandrayaan platform, I didn't say it was identical. Of course there are some differences, but it does not mean it was such a sophisticated development that propels India far ahead of others, basically different instruments, which any space faring nation can make. So don't think so highly of yourselves.
Chandrayaan was a satellite, Mangalyaan was a satellite, so Mgy was based on Cdy. And in fact both depend upon CartoSats, INSATs and GSATs which in turn depend upon IRS Sats because all of them are satellites.
Thanks, you just proved your technical approach.
For far ahead equipments, yup India has a lot of them too cuz $50 billions R&D
I said it was based on the Chandrayaan and the launcher used was PSLV. Which was basically not much difference in terms of technological sophistication to warrant you telling us it was a new revolutionary orbiter compared to Chandy-1. Get it?
All I can get from your post now that you won't be differentiating between the Sputnik and Juno!
Cdy-1 was comparable to Mgy-1 in sophistication? Which idiot told that?
Cdy-1 carried stronger payloads, even from foreign countries, purely for research purpose.

Meanwhile, Mgy-1 flew with a mix of new equipments (which you call revolutionary :D) for actually testing as primary rather than research. If Mgy-1 is similar to Chandrayaan-1, TES is similar to IRNSS. Get it now? Not only different equipments but roles also.
You can't compare a test satellite with an intentional research probe.
What wrongs with attempting Yinghuo? We had lower priorities for it, and hence we piggy back on the Russian mission. The Russian could have made their own orbiters pronto but I guess it reduces the cost. If we had higher priorities, we would have concentrated on building our deep space tracking and do everything on our own to prevent the kinda screw ups that happened on the Phobos-Grunt.
All I'm saying you can't mock up the Mgy-1.
I wanted the 3d moon atlas and the mineral distribution map, FULL VERSION not some pictures. I guess you won't have it since it failed half way. LOL.
That's why I gave you website link for datbase.
Ahhh the typical Indian future tense. So means all previous crafts are still using imported components isn't it? LOL.
Simply no.
What's wrong with cooperating and joining a global earth observation constellation?It's a network of resource sharing with many nations. Militarily we have our own, this is for civilian use.
Then, what's problem with India using American VLBI. For having a similar network, India will have to set up stations in other countries or launching a joint mission like you. All will take years.
How do you link this with your incompetence in producing space grade solar panels? I guess you have no idea what are Gaas solar panels since you are quoting me a 13 year old article. LOL
I deliberately brought 13 years old article because now a days, it isn't even a news.
Then why do you need to sign an 'AGREEMENT' with NASA for Mangal tracking and comm? LOL. Of course we do not have complete deep space tracking and comms, the plan is to complete it by 2020 for the Mars launch. Attempted what? to launch a probe? Nope we didn't launch it, we just piggy back, the Russians attempted to launch it.
You attempted, you don't have the system now, nor you are alone who's making a system. Shut up now.

ISRO does have a Deep Space Network (DSN). It is located in Byalalu, Karnataka near Bengaluru. This facility has 3 antennas (32m, 18m and 11m). This facility tracked two of ISRO's deep space missions, Chandrayaan-1 and MOM. It is also true that we depend on various other networks for communicating with MOM and yes, we use NASA's DSN to communicate with MOM. In fact, confirmation of the orbit capture of MOM was communicated through DSN in Canberra, Australia.
The reason we are dependent on NASA's DSN has been already pointed out by Sujit Menon in one of the answers. MOM is not visible to Byalalu antennas all the time. In total USA, Europe, Russia, China, India, and Japan have DSNs.
NASA's DSN has 3 stations which are placed at 120 degrees apart around the Earth. They are in California, Madrid and Canberra.
main-qimg-029b56f14a5c9b3dc083466d87e2cc37

These three stations are placed in such a way that at least one of them is visible to deep space objects at a given time.
main-qimg-ddc0feb5dc13afb164438787e8319f29-c

Just kidding, as in all Indian efforts, coming means in decades. LOL.
As you can take these missions for example for which you are mocking us.:azn:

Come on, don't shove up LCA tagline here, India's actual space funding and development started in mid 90s actually and I don't think, it took "decades" for completing goals.
Did we declare it operational? We declared it successfully launched. You have no confidence in your domestic engine, that's why you test it in suborbital first, most countries just launch it to orbit and see if it works. LOL.
Hypocrisy at its best!:D
If some other country does so, you willbe seen calling them naive using unreliable machines but you do means you have "confidence". LOL:D
And yes, CZ-5 has been declared operational. I can found you out some other similar launcher from PRC which was declared operational after first launch.
Ahhh, another future tense, don't count the chicken before the eggs hatch, China had launch half a dozen human to space with 5 missions. And yet you are so shameless to claim it's superior.
If you can declare that you have the capability like India's AstroSat without launching yours then, why I can't? :D (I hope you remember that very well).

Our unhatched is more powerful than hatched LM2F. India has to conduct several Pad Abort Tests and re entry tests. It will definitely.do way better than LM2F. Mark my words.
Then how come China can launch 15-20 missions a year all done domestically? LOL. You are seriously living in bollywood fantasy again. Wake up!!

Show how many times what? foreign launch missions? Go check our launch record and you shall at least learn some truth of how far behind you are.
Explained earlier about launch slot.
High launch frequency from China isn't an old news. Spees of fabrication of launch pads and number availiable.
Even India reached near double digit this year.
https://indianexpress.com/article/t...satellite-launches-to-12-18-per-year-2869228/
Launching at cost for a few kilos of sat weight is kinda desperate.
As your wish, Indian Space Industry may be replacing Japan this or next year BTW.
I am sure GSLV is reliable, sure sure, whatever you say.
:taz:
You wanna use failures of developmental trials, it's operational now btw and last 3 launches are enough to prove that.
GSLV D5
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-d5-gsat-14/gslv-d5-gsat-14-mission-explained-video

D6

Separation from Onboard Camera:
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-d6/video-onboard-cameras-of-gslv-d6

F05
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-f05-insat-3dr/gslv-f05-lift-video

separation
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-f05-insat-3dr/video-onboard-camera-of-gslv-f05
This is the kind of english I really couldn't understand.
Then, you are in fourth class.
Let's simplify it slightly.
India will not use heavy launch vehicles for commercial launches (satellites for other countries) for few years. Reason is that India is currently short of required number of satellites for database. It has currently 43 but it needs 70.
Just to prove to you this was so yesterday. :partay:. I am sure Hanuman and Ganapathy exists too
Dekh bose dk, mai personal comment karna chaha nahin raha aur tu bc maan nahi raha. Karega bhi kya bhala. Pakistani hai bechara.:D

Probably the reason why it's most picked commercially among all launchers of it's class.
LOL, you guys are seriously smoking some really strong stuff over there in India.

No, actually I'm desperate to prove you something else. Grammatical errors are a fashionable thing in some other country in our neighborhood. I wanted to check whether you are a Chinese or not because you mostly bump in India section but I don't know Mandarin. That's the issue.:D
I am sure your appu english is world class.:D

Chandrayaan was a satellite, Mangalyaan was a satellite, so Mgy was based on Cdy. And in fact both depend upon CartoSats, INSATs and GSATs which in turn depend upon IRS Sats because all of them are satellites.
Thanks, you just proved your technical approach.
For far ahead equipments, yup India has a lot of them too cuz $50 billions R&D
That's my point isn't it, it was based on an old satellite platform, nothing sophisticated nor revolutionary about it. So, my question again, what is stopping China?

All I can get from your post now that you won't be differentiating between the Sputnik and Juno!
Cdy-1 was comparable to Mgy-1 in sophistication? Which idiot told that?
Cdy-1 carried stronger payloads, even from foreign countries, purely for research purpose.
Doesn't matter what payload it was carrying, the point is we were discussing about Mangalyaan, which you claimed to be so sophisticated that China couldn't make and hence that was the reason China didn't attempt the self launch yet. I was showing you that the satellite platform is nothing special but based on Chandrayaan, which you just admitted yourself.

Sputnik and Juno are two different satellite platform, Sputnik was not even a real satellite platform, just a radio repeater. Better comparison would be like I-3K versus I-2K or DFH-3 versus DFH-4, the platform uses different power systems, different solar panels, and different propulsion and different electronics. Get it?

Meanwhile, Mgy-1 flew with a mix of new equipments (which you call revolutionary :D) for actually testing as primary rather than research. If Mgy-1 is similar to Chandrayaan-1, TES is similar to IRNSS. Get it now? Not only different equipments but roles also.
You can't compare a test satellite with an intentional research probe.

All I'm saying you can't mock up the Mgy-1.

That's why I gave you website link for datbase.
Test or no test satellite, I am repeating myself again, it is a platform based on Chandrayaan, which you yourself admitted.It is not a new platform with game changing technology.

I am just saying it is nothing so complex that China can't make, and hence what is stopping China?

Then, what's problem with India using American VLBI. For having a similar network, India will have to set up stations in other countries or launching a joint mission like you. All will take years.
Nothing wrong, my point being, stop shouting that Mangal is so special, you only got there because of American deep space tracking and comms. Just like all your other indigenous attempts, nothing more than imported subsystems assembled together and then you shout Jai Hind.

Again I am repeating my argument, PSLV is nothing special, China has better rockets, Mangal platform is nothing special, it's based on Chandrayaan, so the only thing stopping China is deep space tracking and comms.

You know why the early Mars probes had high failure rates, it was because previous tracking and comms systems were not precise enough, anybody can send signal to Mars, but whether that signal reaches the orbiter on time and in the precise manner to maneuver it is a different story. Understand? deep space tracking and comms is the only reason stopping China.

I deliberately brought 13 years old article because now a days, it isn't even a news.
You still don't understand what are GAAS panels. I guess arguing with 'experts' is wasting my time.

You attempted, you don't have the system now, nor you are alone who's making a system. Shut up now.

As you can take these missions for example for which you are mocking us.:azn:
I am lazy repeating myself, you still can't differentiate geographic limitations with how deep a comm and tracking system can work. China actually has got 7 tracking and comm ships to compensate for geographic limitations. If we have the ability then why are we testing Chang'e-2? Our 'deep space' is only up to the moon, understand? Only European, American and Russian have deep space tech for Mars and beyond, that's why you had to depend on their network, get it?

Come on, don't shove up LCA tagline here, India's actual space funding and development started in mid 90s actually and I don't think, it took "decades" for completing goals.
:D, relax, don't be so touchy.

Hypocrisy at its best!:D
If some other country does so, you willbe seen calling them naive using unreliable machines but you do means you have "confidence". LOL:D
And yes, CZ-5 has been declared operational. I can found you out some other similar launcher from PRC which was declared operational after first launch.
Can you show me when we declare it operational?

If you can declare that you have the capability like India's AstroSat without launching yours then, why I can't? :D (I hope you remember that very well).
I am sorry can you tell me what is it about Astrosat?

Our unhatched is more powerful than hatched LM2F. India has to conduct several Pad Abort Tests and re entry tests. It will definitely.do way better than LM2F. Mark my words.
You will do it much better at launching humans? So when are you launching humans? What do you even mean by unhatched? unhatched egg? Some future tense again? So you mean if you launch humans 30 years later, you want to compare with a rocket created by China 20 years before, so it will mean you are comparing it with a 50 year old rocket? I am just giving a hypothetical situation since it is still future tense. LOL. I am sure it will be better, but get it done first, don't talk so much, all Indians do is talk talk talk and claim they are a supapowa and they have the bestest stuff.

Explained earlier about launch slot.
High launch frequency from China isn't an old news. Spees of fabrication of launch pads and number availiable.
Even India reached near double digit this year.
https://indianexpress.com/article/t...satellite-launches-to-12-18-per-year-2869228/
I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry for your country, you guys actually live in a make believe world. You can have a 100 pads but if your launcher can't launch more than 2.5 tonnes, you would still need Ariance and pay 100s of million of dollar which could have fed your people and reduced your billions in deficit. LOL, omg.......I am speechless

As your wish, Indian Space Industry may be replacing Japan this or next year BTW.
You wanna use failures of developmental trials, it's operational now btw and last 3 launches are enough to prove that.
GSLV D5
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-d5-gsat-14/gslv-d5-gsat-14-mission-explained-video

D6

Separation from Onboard Camera:
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-d6/video-onboard-cameras-of-gslv-d6

F05
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-f05-insat-3dr/gslv-f05-lift-video

separation
http://www.isro.gov.in/gslv-f05-insat-3dr/video-onboard-camera-of-gslv-f05

Then, you are in fourth class.
Let's simplify it slightly.
India will not use heavy launch vehicles for commercial launches (satellites for other countries) for few years. Reason is that India is currently short of required number of satellites for database. It has currently 43 but it needs 70.

Dekh bose dk, mai personal comment karna chaha nahin raha aur tu bc maan nahi raha. Karega bhi kya bhala. Pakistani hai bechara.:D
I need to correct your Queens English, what do you even mean by 'satellites for databases'? WTF is that?Satellite for databases? I can't understand your appu english. You will not, you shall not, but just 2 months ago you just did. CAN YOU PLEASE STOP USING FUTURE TENSE.

Comparing with the Japanese? You know up until CZ-5 they had a better rocket than us.
Get it done first, your GSLV mkiii is just 4 tonners GTO. Do you even know we had been having this for decades?

In other words China couldn't find it so the moon must be having problems?:rofl:
Grapes sour much?

Only the Chinese have the audacity to think that with only 1 mission they have explored the whole of the lunar surface and btw Chang e 3 observations are based on 1 lava plain only. All hail the CHinese:china:
If you read the original article properly, the Chinese are not claiming it based on 1 lave plain alone, it was actually based on the instruments on the lander, analyzing the moisture content of the moon surface. There were two theories about the existence of water on the moon, the Indian result wants to establish the theory that there were originally water on the moon, the second theory is some moisture contamination is coming from asteroids and meteors that frequently bombard the moon, hence there is no native water source. The Chinese instruments confirm this, please send Chandy-2 to refute this claim. That's the reason people don't declare a new discovery just by crashing a probe. LOL

For your information, Chinese instruments are on the moon surface now, we have a freaking ground penetrating radar on the surface man, the first on the moon.

What failure rates are you referring to?

2016 - 7 launches 100% success
2015 - 5 launches 100% success
2014 - 4 launches 100% success
2013 - 3 launches 100% success

ISRO's track record in recent times has been very good. Please do research before posting.

I am sure it is perfect LOL

LOL, you guys are seriously smoking some really strong stuff over there in India.
Entire world is smoking. Only Chinese are left unaffected and pure.
I am sure your appu english is world class.:D
I'm pretty sure if you have any problem with text you highlighted, you are yet to complete your basic course.:D
Have tutions on me, I'm a University professor btw but I can indeed help you.;)
That's my point isn't it, it was based on an old satellite platform, nothing sophisticated nor revolutionary about it.
Not a single thing was related on them. Mars Orbiter Mission -1 carried prototypes and full versions of many newly developed equipments.
So, my question again, what is stopping China?
Nothing, actually China even not stopped. Yinghuo program is proof itself.
Doesn't matter what payload it was carrying, the point is we were discussing about Mangalyaan, which you claimed to be so sophisticated that China couldn't make
Care to bring the link of post. Though, for a few equipments, India's EO equipments are more evolved.
Not quality wise because GaoFen-4 is world's most powerful GEO reconnaissance satellite plus other LEO GFs have a nice resolution, meanwhile CaroSats, lag behind in resolution by 10-20%. Not very large gap. But India's EO network covers it's region most. That's why Indian Weather Satellites serve for US and Europe, US is using Indian Sats in Afghanistan.
and hence that was the reason China didn't attempt the self launch yet.
Launch has nothing to do with DSN.
And I don't think anybody trolled you for not using your launcher. Depends on launch slot than Geography. Using Araiane 5 from French Guyana is easier than using GSLV Mk3 from SriHariKota. Further, GSLV Mk3 isn't even passed complete tests yet.
I was showing you that the satellite platform is nothing special but based on Chandrayaan, which you just admitted yourself.
Would love to get the link.
Sputnik and Juno are two different satellite platform, Sputnik was not even a real satellite platform, just a radio repeater. Better comparison would be like I-3K versus I-2K or DFH-3 versus DFH-4, the platform uses different power systems, different solar panels, and different propulsion and different electronics. Get it?
And so is difference between Chandrayaan and Mangalyaan.
From aim to design, generation, technology nothing is common between them except the fact that they both are orbiters.
Test or no test satellite, I am repeating myself again, it is a platform based on Chandrayaan, which you yourself admitted. It is not a new platform with game changing technology.
Hope it helps, to understand
http://www.isro.gov.in/pslv-c25-mars-orbiter-mission

http://www.isro.gov.in/Spacecraft/chandrayaan-1

Equipment used in Mangalyaan for 3D imaging and studying atmosphere, tracking by passing asteroids is going to help so many Indian probes in future.
The limitation we learned that we have to improve sensitivity of our methane sensor.
I am just saying it is nothing so complex that China can't make,
Who said that?

Chinese call Indians braggers always but Indians are probably most moderate people, never troll others for not having same. Nor they underestimate anybody's capabilities (except for some nations, like Bangladeshis who claim that they can sink India's biggest warships with recently "ordered" anti ship missiles.
and hence what is stopping China?
Neither anything is stopping China nor China has been stopped.
Nothing wrong, my point being, stop shouting that Mangal is so special, you only got there because of American deep space tracking and comms.
The American deep space network stationed in Spain and Australia. Huh?
So, Spanish and Aussies too become equal partners of MOM?
India has negligible ores of semiconductor materials like Silicon and Indium, so India has to import minerals to make equipments. So, Indian Probes and rockets are imported.

India doesn't have oil so we import it. Hence, our automobiles are imported.

Some foreign fruits are becoming popular in India now a days. So, Indians eating those fruits and gaining calories for energy are imported citizens themselves.
Just like all your other indigenous attempts, nothing more than imported subsystems assembled together and then you shout Jai Hind.
Source? Chandrayaan had imported payloads, not Mangalyaan.
Again I am repeating my argument, PSLV is nothing special, China has better rockets, Mangal platform is nothing special,
Who asked you to embrace it? Simply ignore it, it's our mission, we got the maps, we got the composition of environment, it actually must be special for us only. Nothing must be special there for you.
it's based on Chandrayaan,
No, its not.
so the only thing stopping China is deep space tracking and comms.
No, China has it.
You know why the early Mars probes had high failure rates, it was because previous tracking and comms systems were not precise enough, anybody can send signal to Mars, but whether that signal reaches the orbiter on time and in the precise manner to maneuver it is a different story. Understand? deep space tracking and comms is the only reason stopping China.
The precision of tracking depends upon the number of tracking systems available.

Besides, those "12 minutes of terror" while your spacecraft is being inserted into the orbit, your systems become blind when it's there behind phase of planet where your command centre is located.

To overcome this, you must track it from other side.
India did it by deploying tracking ships in Pacific Ocean as well as using Australian and Spanish trackers in night time. (And as ownership of those both launch pads was held by NASA, you guys are calling our mission American.)
Even today, Indian DSN is used to contact with Mangalyaan which probes our capability but during whiteout phase when Sun was there between us and Mars we temporarily lost communication, it proved my point.:agree:
You still don't understand what are GAAS panels. I guess arguing with 'experts' is wasting my time.
Show some respect, you have no idea if the man behind the anonymous name is actually a working professional or at least an government instructor and trainer to those students who have been selected for this job.:azn:
I am lazy repeating myself, you still can't differentiate geographic limitations with how deep a comm and tracking system can work. China actually has got 7 tracking and comm ships to compensate for geographic limitations. If we have the ability then why are we testing Chang'e-2? Our 'deep space' is only up to the moon, understand? Only European, American and Russian have deep space tech for Mars and beyond, that's why you had to depend on their network, get it?
Even India deploys a lot of trackers in Oceans, uses in spacecrafts a lot and demonstrated in some GEO satellites and IRNSS to make them proven.

China is slightly more lucky than us geographically being longer lengthwise plus with some islands in Oceania.
They will need lesser ships for same accuracy than India.
:D, relax, don't be so touchy.
In that case, stop the usual tagline. For everything, you call it "decades" away and save your backsides after is happen calling it American, Russian, French, Japanese etc..:D
Can you show me when we declare it operational?
http://gbtimes.com/china/five-things-know-about-chinas-long-march-5-rocket
I am sorry can you tell me what is it about Astrosat?
For bragging over unlaunched HXMT.
You will do it much better at launching humans? So when are you launching humans? What do you even mean by unhatched? unhatched egg? Some future tense again? So you mean if you launch humans 30 years later, you want to compare with a rocket created by China 20 years before, so it will mean you are comparing it with a 50 year old rocket? I am just giving a hypothetical situation since it is still future tense. LOL. I am sure it will be better, but get it done first, don't talk so much, all Indians do is talk talk talk and claim they are a supapowa and they have the bestest stuff.
Who told you India is launching humans 30 years later?
I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry for your country, you guys actually live in a make believe world. You can have a 100 pads but if your launcher can't launch more than 2.5 tonnes,
2.5 tonnes will become 4.5 tonnes (GTO) this January :D, 6 tonnes (15 tonnes to LEO) following. We have got on the semi cryo stage now after a decade of research. Automatically, there will be a rapid evolution of Indian rocketry between 2015 and 2025 to employ the engine.
you would still need Ariance
Just like Europeans need us.
They have the launcher, Americans have the launcher but they still use ours. Everything depends on slot man.

India's launch frequency depends upon re fabrication for a used launch pad and speed for producing castings for making rockets.

India has been doing most things manually which takes time. As it continues slowly employ machines, speed will also increase eventually.
and pay 100s of million of dollar which could have fed your people and reduced your billions in deficit.
For feeding people, India is one of the biggest gainers in HDI and halved the intensity of malnourishment in 2-3 years.
Poverty ratio declined by 7% in 2 years (2009 vs 2011) considering 2005-6 MER and infact by 15% if taking respective PPP for 2011-12.
LOL, omg.......I am speechless
Good, don't come up with any futile response like shameless people now.
I need to correct your Queens English, what do you even mean by 'satellites for databases'? WTF is that?Satellite for databases? I can't understand your appu english. You will not, you shall not, but just 2 months ago you just did.
It's you who's yet to complete basics.
We are saying that Indian Heavy Launchers will not be used for launching foreign satellites because India needs more operational satellites than it operates currently.
For database, it includes sensitive information.
Americans have large companies like Google, Facebook with huge servers and store a lot of information for US intellegence. So, Russia and China created their own Yandex and BaiDu.
On the other hand, India is yet to create any super active social media platform and search engines. Even the few we created, are yet to gain popularity in Indian public where western sites have penetrated deep.
Chinese people are well familiar with BaiDu but so are not Indians with their engines like Raftaar. In terms of quality and availabile results, our system doesn't stand against Google or BaiDu anywhere.
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP USING FUTURE TENSE.
Can you please complete basics.

I am sure it is perfect LOL
GSLV has two versions, Mk1 unsuccessful, unreliable rocket and cancelled project.
Improved Mk2 which is as reliable as PSLV.

Do you wanna bet for next GSLV launch?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom