What's new

Just in: India's Nirbhay cruise missile blasts off from Integrated Test Range, Odisha. Details await

Your own sources consider Brahmos .. a "re engineered" Yakhont (according to all international and even Russian sources)...:lol:

Only country in the world that claims to "re engineer" an already exported missile and yet fails to produce a simple CM... :rofl:

Sorry kiddo.. We have 3 ... 4th is in the pipeline..:lol:

And than there are countries which import everything,rename them and voila .. A "shudh" bharti mijjile"..:lol:
So you import nothing from China.
And if Nirbhay was imported it would have never fail,see tats the proof,i know its painful however we will take that route.

Do you have any link or proof for BRAHMOS claim,if you have post otherwise dont speculate,and keep quiet.

These people are hilariously ridiculous ...

The troll is claiming Babur is based on Kh-55..:rofl:

So called "Korshun" aka Kh-55sm is an air launched missile..

View attachment 362174

Here is Babur

View attachment 362175
View attachment 362177

Leave the specs ... :lol:
Any port in a storm, these losers spend all day on this forum, trying to compare, compete and prove their penny worth and in the same breath mouth off nonsense against Pakistan.
Oh well, these jokers at least provide the humour.

So you import nothing from China.
And if Nirbhay was imported it would have never fail,see tats the proof,i know its painful however we will take that route.
:rofl:

Since we imported it .. I'm sure the international media,EU and US would have slammed us?

Also since our missiles are imports .. Ironically the countries we allegedly imported from don't possess similar CMs in their own inventory? Or did they research,produce,test them "secretly" without anybody knowing and hand over to us!:lol:

As for nirbhay whose claiming it's an import ? It max you might have imported few components though,

No brother, we have this technology after 5 tomahawk fell in Pakistan, read U.S experts or neutral expert. We successfully tested it in 2005 . You call it reengineered or whatever but we got it . You see videos, and it is doing terrain hugging , ups and down , and everything from videos, if you have time visit Babur cruise missile thread.
Not necessarily

One of the critical technologies involved in Babur is turbofan/Turbojet engine

As per MTCR Handbook

India is listed among Global Production list for Turbofans and Turbojets
while Pakistan is not.

turbojet.jpg

http://mtcr.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf

Why don't the mods come out clean? Why are only Indians being negatively rated? Pakistanis can use terms like "Indiots" and "chootiyas" and inspite of them being reported, they get away. Just say this is an anti Indian website, we get that!!! but please don't sugar coat lies and say mods are fair and please report posts.

Do you have any link or proof for BRAHMOS claim,if you have post otherwise dont speculate,and keep quiet.

Every technology publicly known that Brahmos consists of, India has

Here is the main component of Brahmos the Ramjet engine for which again India is designated as Global Production hub

ramjet.jpg

Its amusing to see Pakistanis believe we do not posses ramjet propulsion technology when infact we have already successfully tested even more advanced scramjet technology

1c33.jpg

Failures stepping stone to success :cheers:
BTW we are a democracy and cant hide the news, unlike other rogue nations . ;)

Don't troll, I said you can visit thread and watch videos from your own eyes Babur is terrain hugging or not. And What Raad is . but don't troll :no:
Chor do yaar kinko samjha rahy ho ...yeh kehty hain daikho jahaz k 2 par hain iska MATLAB ha k jahaz copy kia gia ha ...agar missile k wings hongay iska MATLAB ha missile copy ha...han sirf bhagwan na yeh shamata Hindus ko di ha wheel inka he ejad karda ha , even American bhi inky mijjiles ki copy kartay hain... Dunya ki sab sa parhi likhi hindu koom mareekh par pahuch chuky hain Laken tuti phir bhi railway ki patri par he karty hain ..

Yes yes..we know you are an indiot...can't swallow anything...retard.

We left it for the goons like you indiot...your history was full of slavery, should I remind you about your 1000 years of slavery and we're doin anything for the masters, don't put too much pressure on your pea brain...once an indiot always an indiot.

No sir indiot can only be an indiot no one else can match you people.

You name yourself right Asgard....you need to guard your as$$from the big thing aka baber.

Chootia to indiots.

So @waz @WAJsal , i do not understand this, the TT who has been dishing out negatives to Indian posters failed to see the above posts where a banned word on this forum is profusely used.

I too can put a similar DP with both hands up with offensive sign.

Last edited:
Blessings? Yeah right. That is the reason why "my kind" is allowed here and not a more "obvious reason" but everyone deserves a chance to sate their bias so do carry on.
Oh please, do something about it if it will make you feel "brave too".
The sheer schadenfreude here can't be compared to anywhere, but then again us "zoo creatures" may surpass you lot if you only give us the chance and actually proclaim your 'oh so many failures' rather than covetously hiding it.
Only reason you see these "losers" come back is coz you lot have a rhetoric so thin that even these trolls know they can shatter them if they come around twice.
I'll get off that horse when you are off that pedestal.
Again let me burst that bubble you are confined in.....we are not the ones exactly visiting Indian forums and trying to prove ourselves. You see there are countries like US, Russia, China etc, the others just acknowledge their achievements and capabilities and then there are the Indians who never stop gloating about what they are and what they achieved,
Admiring someones rosy cheeks is natural but only Indians would sm,ack themselves just to get a red face,
If you do want to prove your worth and expose Pakistan's weakness, do so in relevant threads, but dragging in Pakistan in every argument just to make your self look good may work in somewhere like BR but here be sure and prepared to put to the sword.

Last edited:
LACM is anything but generic. It's one of the most difficult among tactical missiles to perfect. Just look at the small turbofan which has to sustain a 0.7 mach speed at terrain hugging altitudes while sucking air out of a very small vent for a 1000 km range. Airframe --which can't have many controls like an UAV-- has to maintain pin point accuracy through many way-points while encountering different weather conditions making controllability- a big challenge. Navigation -- in absence of military level GPS assistance-- is probably the most difficult part in any LACM design to perfect. Here even a minute error in INS or simply a rough weather condition in route could throw a LACM miles away from its desired target.

A LACM is more like an fully autonomous UAV with a warhead. And any country's success in developing such a system depends upon its success in field of UAVs. Right now we are at very nascent stage in development of UAVs with off-line-of-sight operations capability. And it is perfectly reflected in the causes of the failure of Nirbhay in successive tests.

For Nirbhay to be a success ADE will have to increase frequency of tests to as much as a MALE UAV would have before certification. However unlike UAV, every time Nirbhay goes into testing there will a total loss of the air frame. So funding would have to increase as well. Right now peanuts are only delivering monkeys. But it would a grave injustice to DRDO if i don't add that with just 2% of total defense budget DRDO has often delivered more than a monkey, sometimes Stallions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom