What's new

Just in: India's Nirbhay cruise missile blasts off from Integrated Test Range, Odisha. Details await

:rofl:

Since we imported it .. I'm sure the international media,EU and US would have slammed us?

Also since our missiles are imports .. Ironically the countries we allegedly imported from don't possess similar CMs in their own inventory? Or did they research,produce,test them "secretly" without anybody knowing and hand over to us!:lol:

As for nirbhay whose claiming it's an import ? It max you might have imported few components though,
Pakistan nuclear program itself a stolen blueprint of European nuclear program.
Rest are painted Chinese tin can which might have been stolen from some other place for sure...
We already have very capable long range supersonic cruise missile in inventory..First counter that..
Sooner or later we will induct Nirbhay too..

I see many good comebacks and posts have been given of negative ratings while some immature childish posts of some so called "Elite Members" are left untouched. Just shows some people managing the forum are too unmanly to handle some comebacks, speaks a lot.
A potentially good thread gone down the drain because of trolls and biased rating people.
Are you surprised?

Pakistan nuclear program itself a stolen blueprint of European nuclear program.

DR AQ Khan defended his case and was declared innocent bcoz they dont have enough proofs, now what about yours? should i remind why NSG was formed?

Why don't the mods come out clean? Why are only Indians being negatively rated? Pakistanis can use terms like "Indiots" and "chootiyas" and inspite of them being reported, they get away. Just say this is an anti Indian website, we get that!!! but please don't sugar coat lies and say mods are fair and please report posts.
Their site, their prerogative. they haven't invited us to come here and post. Sit back and relax bro.

Why don't the mods come out clean? Why are only Indians being negatively rated? Pakistanis can use terms like "Indiots" and "chootiyas" and inspite of them being reported, they get away. Just say this is an anti Indian website, we get that!!! but please don't sugar coat lies and say mods are fair and please report posts.
Just report such posts and move on

Mods are very effective here

I'd still visit this site if they accept they accept this site is anti-India..Why sugar coat the real intention? You are still right sit back and enjoy the bait that many newbies are led to bite.
lol

DR AQ Khan defended his case and was declared innocent bcoz they dont have enough proofs, now what about yours? should i remind why NSG was formed?
NSG has worked out pretty well.Thanks to Russia.:D
They can form whatever they want..
Remember how we made own cryogenic engine & launched mission to mars..

Only in Pakistan a thief is called by Father of nuclear bomb..Pakistanis are never taught to listen failure stories..

Actually, I no longer believe that. One of the reasons I don't -ve rate or report any of the offensive posts any longer.

No Sir, you cant ... you do not have a DP with an offensive sign!!

Back
Top Bottom