What's new

Just heard about a Ballistic missile targeting Hawaii

this is how twitter is bashing trump.

This is how a nuclear threat looks on your cell phone

DTcMngNX4AAEtww.jpg:large
who sends these alerts?

Utter idiots freaking out a whole state (if not the nation) for over half an hour with their usual undisciplined, trigger-happy stupidity... Both the US state department and the military have become a fvcking joke under Trump. Fvcking retards!

Actually surprised some of the 'usual suspects' haven't already trolled the thread with their orgasming over the incident.

Last edited:
Oh you mean Hawaii Govt? Is it not issued USA Air force who is monitoring the Air space with RADAR.

You're probably correct. I meant local in the sense that the alerts were sent out from a local area and not from the US mainland.

I got this alert flashing on my watch...I was thinking WTH..the world has gone to shit....I must find the nearest nuclear shelter
p8xdW7i.jpg
Things like this would freak anyone out. Thankfully it ws a false alarm. But yea now you know how it would feel like, if a nuke war starts. :D

Things like this would freak anyone out. Thankfully it ws a false alarm. But yea now you know how it would feel like, if a nuke war starts. :D

Tell that to your Army chief who wants to check that if Nukes really work?

Actually surprised some of the 'usual suspects' haven't already trolled the thread with their orgasming over the incident.
Probably they are scared to shit and hiding under the tables :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Another pearl harbor???
Man i dnt know about u guys survivin or not...but ur gonna drag rest of humanity into a deep dark pit...with recent adventurism displayed ur orangutan :(
As if he probably hasn't already done that already lol

But obviously Kimmy would have been hit back if this was real and Kimmy certainly knows that.

Just last week Trump said he probably had a good relationship with him.Trump seems to be all over the place on an almost weekly basis with this guy.

Certainly glad for the people of Hawaii that it was a false alarm.

Back
Top Bottom