What's new

Just heard about a Ballistic missile targeting Hawaii

:lol::lol:... but then it should have been in Washington D.C.
Not in my favorite Hawaii :lol:
Hawaii is in range of North Korea's deployed missile. DC is only in range of tested missiles. Hawaii made more sense.

It happened in 1965 war. When people were asked to take shelter and turn off house lights when they hear air raid siren . The exact opposite was done by people living on eastern border areas specially Sialkot.
Fires were lit on roof tops and people stood with their guns shooting at passing Indian jets :lol:
I hope they don't that anymore since new A/C fly high and IRSTs, that will make their job real easy... or

Visiting Hawaii & surfing the North Shore is on my bucket list :enjoy:
I know you're making a bucket list for world tour man....Have you stumbled upon a treasure in your backyard. :partay: or you're one of those 400+ million jackpot winners :lol:

I know you're making a bucket list for world tour man....Have you stumbled upon a treasure in your backyard. :partay: or you're one of those 400+ million jackpot winners :lol:

No treasure in my backyard and not one of those jackpot winners (I wish) but one of them was just a 20 year old kid. Wow..

Just been saving up for quite a while.

some of those trips will be a little down the line, While others I'm going to be able to undertake in the next few years.

Asia hopefully within a year or so.. Egypt and parts of the Middle East a few years after.

And I'm very optimistic about hopefully finding the Stargate in Egypt :lol:

Last edited:
No treasure in my backyard and not one of those jackpot winners (I wish) but one of them was just a 20 year old kid. Wow..

Just been saving up for quite a while.

some of those trips will be a little down the line, While others I'm going to be able to undertake in the next few years.

Asia hopefully within a year or so.. Egypt and parts of the Middle East a few years after.

And I'm very optimistic about hopefully finding the Stargate in Egypt :lol:
Wish you very best of the luck with that and have fun ..
Make sure you take a selfie with Stargate and post on PDF :lol:

I'm also preparing a list and want to undertake it before an alarm comes up that's not false...

i was getting excited for some late new year fireworks and 4k ultra hd combat footage

Back
Top Bottom