What's new

Just for laugh

EG3Kd0nXYAM3n2x.jpg

Why don't you like England? :o:[/QUOT]

Well.... besides the weather from hell, the crappy cramped expensive housing, a population of depressed loanly indeviduals, and the pedoes running everything.....it was great.

Seriously though, their Indian food is probably the best in the world. That´s really the best compliment I can think of.

Last edited:
Well.... besides the weaher from hell, the crappy cramped expensive housing, a population of depressed loanly indeviduals, and the pedoes running everything.....it was great.
:enjoy:

London is good for rich Arabs/Russians/Chinese but bad for everyone else... Some other parts of England are very nice though :-)

I grew up in Colchester, Essex mate..... the lack of anything to do killed me.

But yes, I agree, London is very nice..... if you are a billionair.

I don’t know who any of these people are, but shame on people who follow individuals with no credibility. I mean this guy can’t even take care of his weight and wants to stage a revolution?

New info says IRGC has been managed to lure this guy into it's trap by hacking his secure communications:

مشرق گزارش می‌دهد/

شکست بزرگ آژانس ANSSI فرانسه در حفاظت سایبری از «نیما زم»/ گرداننده آمدنیوز هم فریب «ویندوز قرمز» را خورد +جزییات

It's very interesting since after Iran's intelligence ministry publicized control over this agent, France's National Cybersecurity Agency (Anssi) had been tasked to protect him in cyberspace!

Mohhamd Hosein Rostami has been the first spy agent which was identified through controlling the Zam's communications.
روایت یک نفوذ/ اولین همکار داخلی آمدنیوز لو رفت | خبرگزاری فارس

New info says IRGC has been managed to lure this guy into it's trap by hacking his secure communications:

مشرق گزارش می‌دهد/

شکست بزرگ آژانس ANSSI فرانسه در حفاظت سایبری از «نیما زم»/ گرداننده آمدنیوز هم فریب «ویندوز قرمز» را خورد +جزییات

It's very interesting since after Iran's intelligence ministry publicized control over this agent, France's National Cybersecurity Agency (Anssi) had been tasked to protect him in cyberspace!

Mohhamd Hosein Rostami has been the first spy agent which was identified through controlling the Zam's communications.
روایت یک نفوذ/ اولین همکار داخلی آمدنیوز لو رفت | خبرگزاری فارس

You guys should re watch the programme that was released 6 months back about how Iranian intelligence services penetrated his network. It gives so much context:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Back
Top Bottom