What's new

Just for laugh

at 1:23, he blame Islamic republic for his own corruption.

Islamic republic must hang all of beit ol mal thieves including high ranking officials, sadly corruption at the moment is from top to down.

I have hope that new head of judiciary System take these issues serious unlike previous man which was thief.

Ruhollah Zam and Mehdi Jalali Tehrani should be turned into the memes.

We are not in the Divoneh khone alone.
I really laugh to below political ad.
Where are we going seriously?

Sina lives in Sweeden...... dadash....which one is better to live in Sweden or hell?

I dont feel sorry for this idiot who has applied for assylem in Sweeden.....he deserves everything coming to him.....I hope he like cold crap holes

Sina lives in Sweeden...... dadash....which one is better to live in Sweden or hell?

I dont feel sorry for this idiot who has applied for assylem in Sweeden.....he deserves everything coming to him.....I hope he like cold crap holes
Lol, I like it here bro. Sweden is a good place imo. How’s life in Britain?

why compare Sweden to hell? its far better than many places around the world specially in europe.

Englad was sheet... have been in Ireland for the past 10 years bro..... hate it here too, even though the Irish are generlly nice people......

Englad was sheet... have been in Ireland for the past 10 years bro..... hate it here too, even though the Irish are generlly nice people......
Haha good thing you left! Brexit will be fun to watch :D

Back
Top Bottom