What's new

Just a Nice Pic....

Very rare Mirage IIIC of the Zaire Air Force before Mobuto Sese seko Kuku Bjendu wax
Waza Banga LOLOLOLO at that name was outset and officially became the Republics of Cong with still is today full of bloodshed everywhere, the poor people. But we lived in Zaire wile Mobutu ruled with an iron fist and executed anyone he saw as a threat to his seat. Finally his funny name Mebuto Sese Seku kuku bjwuandu waza banga was overthrown and no more Zaire and now it is Congo, they had only 3 Mirages 3iiiC and I have seen one of then taxxi across the tarmac, It's amazing how tinny that jet is.

1616366617035.png

Courtesy of the great stefan and ASVic kjack]la. Probably the BEST camo for a mirage, especially over lush greenery of Africa!

ANOTHER ONE CAN'T AIT FIOR PERMISSION FOR USNIGN THE PIV, WHJAT;S THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPOEN, GET YELLED AT, i CAN YELL E=WITH THE BEST OF THENM AS WELL AS KUNG FU AND IF THAT DOESNR F-WORK, I KNOW MY COLLECTION OF 8 ak-47 WILL DO THE TIRCK AND SEND THEM RUNNING CRYING LOOOl.

Bad *** mofo with only 3 jets LOL; lool at these guys, i wouldn't mess with them and at 6-2-1.2' inch and still could mess with them them as they mean mean business!!!!!! but hey need a o=lo mot airdrat of theyre goig down fste no matter hot intimidatingly they're faces are lamao

1616368010775.png

Last edited:
Yep, it's called the Chaparral (ironically the same name of my boat brand lool) and it's mounted on a tracked vehicle with 4 sparrows. Egypt has several brigades of those and they are VERY effective. Does Pakistan have them too?

Notice the inverted #5? I've seen these guys maybe over 20 times. The F-16 cleaned up to reduce weight like they do at all shows make the engines sing like you wouldn't believe. Next time you see them, check them out when they're taxiing, they sing a sweet song like a whistle.
Nope

Back
Top Bottom