What's new

Just a Nice Pic....

Hope is eternal
Even God tell you strive and never give up hope. We will get there Turkey will also get there. This block is a blessing. Remember when they blocked f16 we developed jf17. Now let's hope we start work on a helicopter too

When there is no adversary and the sky is yours

Wondering why you're laughing at my post commenting the Saudi F-15 pilot who shot down all 3 houthi drones? The footage was incredible and shows how far the Saudi pilots have come with their ability to fly those extraordinary machines. I know you have it in for us Arabs as you hate us and that's fine, feeling is mutual for certain hateful characters like you also. But I'm curious what you thought was funny on that post. Care to elaborate.

Wondering why you're laughing at my post commenting the Saudi F-15 pilot who shot down all 3 houthi drones? The footage was incredible and shows how far the Saudi pilots have come with their ability to fly those extraordinary machines. I know you have it in for us Arabs as you hate us and that's fine, feeling is mutual for certain hateful characters like you also. But I'm curious what you thought was funny on that post. Care to elaborate.
I don't hate arabs...why should I?. I hate the idiotic arabs and everyone hates stupids. Don't they? There are many of you that fit that bill.
You think I hate you? Not yet is my answer but carry on and u will get an answer

Look at my post that you quoted. I belive I am referring to a pic of a warthog with a huge tally of missions.

[/QUOTE]

Look at my post that you quoted. I belive I am referring to a pic of a warthog with a huge tally of missions.

Pay attention to the question instead of going off on a ridiculous tangent. I asked you why you laughed at the Saudi pilot who was saluting from his F-15 and the story I mentioned of the one who shot down the 3 drones? If you laughed at it you either thought it was funny for some stupid reason or laughed at it because you don't believe it happened despite the clear footage available of the shootdown. So what was so funny?

Pay attention to the question instead of going off on a ridiculous tangent. I asked you why you laughed at the Saudi pilot who was saluting from his F-15 and the story I mentioned of the one who shot down the 3 drones? If you laughed at it you either thought it was funny for some stupid reason or laughed at it because you don't believe it happened despite the clear footage available of the shootdown. So what was so funny?

Who the f gave you authority to question me?
I can laugh or cry what are you going to do about it
You are rude and pathetic. Now jog on ans don't address me again

Who the f gave you authority to question me?
I warned you and now you want to be abusive. Well go worship the zionist. Don't address me jahil.

Hope now I am speaking your language. Did you pay attention. Let me make is absolutely clear for you. F off don't question me again...I can laugh at anything I like. What are you going to do?

Now having been abusive you will run to the mods

You can't even answer the question and look how abusive your language is. Terrible. I won't pursue this since your cowardly action is obvious because you can't answer why you were laughing at the post and instead are insulting and abusive and I won't continue to ruin this great great by Fatman with your ultra negativitiy.

The oldest delta in PAF
IMG_20210310_175755.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom