What's new

Junk & Off-topic posts

Can you provide a similar map but not for age expectancy but for per capita income(nominal) against countries at similar levels. Thank you :)
I don't have :p
Life expectancy is a useful index to compare provinces in China.
Tibet>Moldova.
Xinjiang,it's better to distinguish Han and other minorities.
For example,克拉玛依市 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
2014 over 35k$
Inner Mongolia≈Mexico.
Qinghai>Guatemala.
Sichuan>Paraguay.
Yunnan slightly lower than Iran.
Guizhou>>Cambodia
Guangxi is slightly higher than Albania.
Chongqing...of course..>Vietnam
Macau>>Finland
HongKong,not sure.
Hainan slightly lower than Cuba.
Guangdong/Canton>Colombia.
Hunan<<Bahamas
Hubei<<Slovakia
Henan≈Ecuador

I don't have :p
Life expectancy is a useful index to compare provinces in China.
Tibet>Moldova.
Xinjiang,it's better to distinguish Han and other minorities.
For example,克拉玛依市 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
2014 over 35k$
Inner Mongolia≈Mexico.
Qinghai>Guatemala.
Sichuan>Paraguay.
Yunnan slightly lower than Iran.
Guizhou>>Cambodia
Guangxi is slightly higher than Albania.
Chongqing...of course..>Vietnam
Macau>>Finland
HongKong,not sure.
Hainan slightly lower than Cuba.
Guangdong/Canton>Colombia.
Hunan<<Bahamas
Hubei<<Slovakia
Henan≈Ecuador

It is okay girl :P BTW I was reading about Macau. Can you tell me why is it SAR?

It is okay girl :P BTW I was reading about Macau. Can you tell me why is it SAR?
Because of colonization,and it was given back to the People's Republic of China in 1999.(After the Communist Party comes to power)

Other cities,for example,German colonized city Qingdao,Japanese colonized Dalian,French colonized Guangzhou,were given back before 1949.(Mainland:ROC→PRC)

China Space 2.jpg

China Space 3.jpg

:coffee:

hello aliens are you out there?? no, are you long dead or haven't discovered radio yet :o:

Does anyone know any freight forwarder/importer in Pakistan that can get me items from alibaba.com?

I want to order something but looks like it is not for individuals but companies so looking for some freight forwarders.

hello aliens are you out there?? no, are you long dead or haven't discovered radio yet :o:
Aliens are already among us! They've manipulated the brains of thousands.....and counting. Who are they? They call themselves the ISIS! The so called Caliphate the aliens want to establish is nothing but a project to take control of the world! Their proxies are the brainwashed ISIS fighting on their behalf! :sniper: :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom