What's new

Junior's Cafe

Same here. I was in tears upon the end

From people of the cave to Moses pbhu to Marry s.a to Prophet saww - - - - - - - the script writer covered almost every facet of ummah and the scene where Qaswa was carrying Prophet saww, my Lord, one can't imagine her majesty and joy with which she was entering in madina

This animations are truly of biblical proportions

Gentlemen this a master piece of cenema . the script, the actors, the dialogue delivery and the whole aura looks splendid. However there's one proverbial mistake in it. Find out yourself :toast_sign:

Were the actors from the theatre scene ?? Their body language and words seem so good. And as you said, the script is a masterpiece.

However, I haven't been able to spot the mistake.

And this is from my side. It is a dialogue between Raju guide's heart and mind in the film, Guide.

@Tps43 @fitpOsitive @jamahir @Nilgiri @PakSword

Gentlemen this a master piece of cenema . the script, the actors, the dialogue delivery and the whole aura looks splendid. However there's one proverbial mistake in it. Find out yourself :toast_sign:

[/QUOTE

Waaw, they look so natural
Btw mistake wasn't find

BTW you didn't bother to watch the whole video wow :P
Vqt Mila to daikh li geo asmr category material hai

Mistake I found is addressing of judge as "Your worship".... that is for justice of peace only.

Judge should be called "your honour". Officers of court would never make this mistake.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom