What's new

Junior's Cafe

@Dawood Ibrahim tell @Khafee sir to not to spam my alert box by liking my stuff. As he gonna disappear again from the pdf In no days with a lame excuse that some jerks are annoying him . Very unusual thing for a soldier to desert his battle station, I must say--- :mad:

So its highly recommended for yiu and @tps77 also to avoid his existence otherwise yiu folks would be left with the usual queries " where did khafee go?" :(

and plz also do tell him that mentee feels utmost regret for any online highhandedness :sad:

gd night :sleep:

@Dawood Ibrahim tell @Khafee sir to not to spam my alert box by liking my stuff. As he gonna disappear again from the pdf In no days with a lame excuse that some jerks are annoying him . Very unusual thing for a soldier to desert his battle station, I must say--- :mad:

So its highly recommended for yiu and @tps77 also to avoid his existence otherwise yiu folks would be left with the usual queries " where did khafee go?" :(

and plz also do tell him that mentee feels utmost regret for any online highhandedness :sad:

gd night :sleep:
Bakwas band kar:taz:
He won't disappoint us at all again.

Back
Top Bottom