What's new

Junior's Cafe

If people could make time to read the translation of Surah Bakarah only, it would expose the sects and mullahs. Muslims are and have been following in the exact footsteps of Jews.

Do not associate yourself with any sect/group (be it Shia or Sunni). Be Muslim and Muslim only - not some type of Muslim. Follow Sunnah of Allah (Quran) and Sunnah of Prophet S.A.W (Sahih Hadith). Discard everyone who is in conflict, irrespective of how esteemed anyone holds them.

The Ismatic Dilemma
Iblis utilizes two opposing archetypal political strategies to achieve man’s misguidance
and each is filled with compellingly useless mis/dis-information. His modified formula is
based on the Hegelian Dialectic:
1. On one hand is the maudlin sentience of metaphysical speculations that cover a broad
spectrum of religious and political innovations of empathetic dribble from Catholic
idolatry to the lunacy of Raelians and other forms of hero worship — generically
called ‘The Left’ with its tendency towards anarchy and chaos (i.e., incoherent
escapism or liberty).

2. On the other is fascist reductionism as demonstrated by a range of faiths from
Puritanical Protestants to Nazism, Jesuitism, Illuminism, Capitalism and
Communism—all of which culminate in the use of brute force to impose the tyranny
of those who concentrate wealth for an oligarchy of neo-platonic plutocrats
generically called ‘The Right’, with a tendency towards absolute control (law and
order—the obsessive-compulsive mania that guides those who worship ritual, pomp
and circumstance).
If you think Communists are ‘leftists’, that means you’ve swallowed the Jesuit inspired
bait whole, as it is they who first perfected the ‘commune’ long ago in Paraguay.74

You may insert any cult or political persuasion you choose in whichever category is
appropriate; being mindful that some, such as Catholicism, may fit either side. However,
realize that even the terms ‘Right’ and ‘Left’ are the ‘smoke and mirrors’ employed by
savants of mass-psychological manipulation as both extremes ride the racist-cum-cultural
war horses so beloved of amenably biased and superstitious polities; and … both
concentrate wealth in the service of an oligarchy. Isms of the ‘Left’ are periodically
utilized to stir the fires of rebellion in order to create seasonal anarchy and mayhem, and
those of the ‘Right’ are used to justify the privilege of selective murder and wealth
confiscation in due seasons of rebellion. Like a pendulum set in motion, one inevitably
leads to the other, and though they appear to be opposing ideologies, they are actually a
well managed continuum in the hands of phantom adepts.
It is merely the appearance of consequence that keeps their respective partisans united
and preoccupied while magi and cronies cause the wealth and power of each communion
to vanish!

@Joe Shearer @jamahir i can proceed to paste more of it or may even give you a direct link if desired-----.

The Ismatic Dilemma
Iblis utilizes two opposing archetypal political strategies to achieve man’s misguidance
and each is filled with compellingly useless mis/dis-information. His modified formula is
1. On one hand is the maudlin sentience of metaphysical speculations that cover a broad
spectrum of religious and political innovations of empathetic dribble from Catholic
idolatry to the lunacy of Raelians and other forms of hero worship — generically
escapism or liberty).

2. On the other is fascist reductionism as demonstrated by a range of faiths from
Communism—all of which culminate in the use of brute force to impose the tyranny
generically called ‘The Right’, with a tendency towards absolute control (law and
and circumstance).
If you think Communists are ‘leftists’, that means you’ve swallowed the Jesuit inspired
bait whole, as it is they who first perfected the ‘commune’ long ago in Paraguay.74

You may insert any cult or political persuasion you choose in whichever category is
appropriate; being mindful that some, such as Catholicism, may fit either side. However,
realize that even the terms ‘Right’ and ‘Left’ are the ‘smoke and mirrors’ employed by
savants of mass-psychological manipulation as both extremes ride the racist-cum-cultural
concentrate wealth in the service of an oligarchy. Isms of the ‘Left’ are periodically
utilized to stir the fires of rebellion in order to create seasonal anarchy and mayhem, and
those of the ‘Right’ are used to justify the privilege of selective murder and wealth
confiscation in due seasons of rebellion. Like a pendulum set in motion, one inevitably
leads to the other, and though they appear to be opposing ideologies, they are actually a
It is merely the appearance of consequence that keeps their respective partisans united
and preoccupied while magi and cronies cause the wealth and power of each communion
to vanish!

@Joe Shearer @jamahir i can proceed to paste more of it or may even give you a direct link if desired-----.

I would certainly like to read further. Just at the moment, I am trying to get back to a regular sleep cycle, and reading and on-line stuff have taken a temporary back-seat. Do send me what you can, on the understanding that I will read it, but when I can.

The Ismatic Dilemma
escapism or liberty).

and circumstance).

to vanish!

Hello Mentee, firstly TBH I don't believe that there is a separate entity called Iblis / Devil. It is from some of us we humans who are automatically / naturally evil, criminal and psychopathic. Some of this type are easily identified and punished. For example, the Stone man in 1980s Bombay who would use a stone to crush the heads of people sleeping on the footpath. Another type is criminal but his criminality is not identified and punished in many societies because of the wrong political, social and economic system there. For example, SKS Microfinance is an Indian company that has been directly responsible for abetment of suicide of many Indian farmers. But the company is still operational - unashamedly and unpunished.

Secondly, can you explain in simple terms what your writer is saying ?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom