What's new

Junaid Safdar Singing Song On His Wedding

Seriously I never took you for a Noora supporter. Truly dissapointed.

I can't start hating young kids, simply because it please moderation team of pdf or i risk target killing attempt in Pakistan.
I also don't mind any persuasion in this regard, but calling me noora support is least convincing.
i definitely scale NS rule and personality higher in comparison to both Zardari and IK, but let this discussion not go off topic, which is about singing skills of a Pakistani youth.

Is their any official tweet by Pakistan officials, on this most hated singing attempt at pdf ?

After this video you have @BATMAN going ape crazy.

@TNT

It's true miraasi's come sign, dance, eat and leave.
It's not like Nawaz & Co., are khandani log tobi ka kutta has more worth than Nawaz & Co.

It's amazing to see such a rich knowledge of merrasi among PTI ranks, but is it of any help to Pakistan.....i think not.

Even more genius is learning English makes us kafir.

now i know hypocrisy have no limits

How so? Did anyone here praise Imran Khan's kids singing prowess and called them khandaani for doing so?
He even sang a second song.... google you will find it.
Why, it will refute his miraasi status?

How so? Did anyone here praise Imran Khan's kids singing prowess and called them khandaani for doing so?

Why, it will refute his miraasi status?
A person who is living in house gifted by in-laws and his boys are raised as jew is called kutta in our culture.
All PTI supporters in UK and US are taxi drivers. The one who was sent to stop the marriage of Junaid, is next deputy PM of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom