What's new

Junaid Jahangir: Islam offers legal contract for sexual expression of LGBTQ Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear One, you cannot call this faggot a Muslim.

The problem with us is that without reading Quran, we Start blabbering about Islam and being Muslims. Livat has capital punishment in Islam and the rules are obvious. When someone endorses it, he will be punished with the severity of his transgression. This guy is not a Muslim but a liberal faggot trying to Read Islam through liberalism glasses.

My dear One, you cannot call this faggot a Muslim.

The problem with us is that without reading Quran, we Start blabbering about Islam and being Muslims. Livat has capital punishment in Islam and the rules are obvious. When someone endorses it, he will be punished with the severity of his transgression. This guy is not a Muslim but a liberal faggot trying to Read Islam through liberalism glasses.

yeah man. I am beyond disgusted by these LGBTQ liberal ppl. They are the worst of the worst. Can u ever imagine a Leftist punk having the balls to stand up and fight for anything selfless other than their own selfish desires? Is this what virtue had become? Just to look after and fight for ur own? Crazy. Imagine these LGBTQ on the frontlines of war when Russia attacks EU and America. America is full of these ppl. Their society consists of them and the future of any society consisting is such sissy weak minded ppl is dark

I will rather allow discussion of such community if references were directly from Quran-e-Pak or Hadith. Since, that speaker or anyone else have no value of their own instead, we see a thread created in the name of Islam to support totally different agenda; has no place. Treat yourself informed well and not repeat such thing again on this Forum at all. I don't want to point out what he did in very start but that is good enough to stop it.

Secondly, no discussion involving Religion. There is a clear ban, hence, any repetition will lead to violation ticket.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom