What's new

Jumma Khutba by Mufti Tariq Masood, duscussing Visit to Naval facility

Every mullah is going to become pro military when he sees some benefit ahead. We do not mullahs who give us good taliban and bad talib theory. Enough of this. Taliban is a mindset which we need to put out regardless of those who are pro or those who oppose.

There are a lot of things which I cannot write due to several reasons.However, let me inform you that Pakistani armed forces are more careful about beliefs of their soldiers.I will just describe a fraction of entire scene:"If religious concepts of a soldier seems not good; either he seems extremist or too liberal then they are released from duty respectfully via "Golden handshake" and not promoted.
So, let them deal with what they are dealing with for ages successfully. In fact, very successfully.

Regards

It doesn't matter what any Mullah is saying or what your Military dictator is saying, if you cannot differentiate what is good for you and what is wrong, then sorry you are not up to any level, this is all our mistake,
Mullahs are not involved in any dissension making role in military and whatever we did in our future is purely our mistake, and we need to realise that, by putting blame to another is not any option.

There are a lot of things which I cannot write due to several reasons.However, let me inform you that Pakistani armed forces are more careful about beliefs of their soldiers.I will just describe a fraction of entire scene:"If religious concepts of a soldier seems not good; either he seems extremist or too liberal then they are released from duty respectfully via "Golden handshake" and not promoted.
So, let them deal with what they are dealing with for ages successfully. In fact, very successfully.

Regards

I personally know officers who believe in leftist ideology and I've seen those too who openly joke about their beliefs about declaring Shias kafir into their unit. So no, such officers aren't really bothered unless they're practically caught or complained. These talib sympathetic mullahs visiting Naval facilities are the reason behind Sabotage Attempt at Naval Dockyard where Naval NCOs were involved and had extremist ideologies. NSSG cadre was also caught after PNS Mehran attack who arranged many meetings of deo mullahs with other officers resulting into brainwash. Tons of examples are there..

Lol at people whining on this.

They want Pak military to fight every guy with a beard.

They shouldn't let those mullahs get near to their soldiers or make contact with them who got any kind of sympathy towards the extremists. Supporting Afghan Taliban for national interest is a whole different thing.

I personally know officers who believe in leftist ideology and I've seen those too who openly joke about their beliefs about declaring Shias kafir into their unit. So no, such officers aren't really bothered unless they're practically caught or complained. These talib sympathetic mullahs visiting Naval facilities are the reason behind Sabotage Attempt at Naval Dockyard where Naval NCOs were involved and had extremist ideologies. NSSG cadre was also caught after PNS Mehran attack who arranged many meetings of deo mullahs with other officers resulting into brainwash. Tons of examples are there..

They shouldn't let those mullahs get near to their soldiers or make contact with them who got any kind of sympathy towards the extremists. Supporting Afghan Taliban for national interest is a whole different thing.
well in case if you dont know army also recruits bearded khatibs as JCOs
there is nothing wrong in inviting ulemas its raises morale

well in case if you dont know army also recruits bearded khatibs as JCOs
there is nothing wrong in inviting ulemas its raises morale

Khatibs are always in beard. But they do not support extremism. Obviously beard is sunnah. I have one too. You're not getting my point.

a true scholar is neither pro military, pro TTP, pro ABC and pro XYZ. he should give his opinion in the light of Quran and Hadiths and the listeners should also have the guts if the scholar speaks truth with facts and logic.

I think that you are talking Iranian or Indian anti-Pakistan b*ll*x as usual.

There are non-sectarian chaplains in British forces for various religions/sects. there are Catholics, Anglicans and a few Muslims too (no debaters or racists).

From what I can gather/know/understand or read, Pakistan forces have a version of Islam (which they have had since British times) is an amalgam of all Pakistani sects, meaning that it is sort of middle of the road version. It is hammered into recruits and non-receptive ones mostly don't make it to the passing out parades.

Meaning that neither ayatollas nor Saudi type moolahs have the upper hand. If I am not mistaken, all chaplains must have a masters in theology (none of the semi-literates, from the street corner, spouting religion all over the place, are ever taken)

Last edited:
a true scholar is neither pro military, pro TTP, pro ABC and pro XYZ. he should give his opinion in the light of Quran and Hadiths and the listeners should also have the guts if the scholar speaks truth with facts and logic.
I am listening to his Jumma speech almost every week, I can say he always quotes Quran and Hadith in his every opinion, I feel many peoples did comments without watching his speech.

I am listening to his Jumma speech almost every week, I can say he always quotes Quran and Hadith in his every opinion, I feel many peoples did comments without watching his speech.
i was not talking about this scholar. i was replying to those members who were talking about pro military or pro taliban stance of any scholar.

Very worrying development to be honest.
Tariq Masood is a Deobandi alim who has spoken against the practices of other groups particularly the Barelvi school.

For evidence please see his lecture on how celebrating the birth of the Prophet(saws) is a biddah and not permitted.

Now bare in mind that the Mliad is a national holiday and there are refutations against what is being said, which I won't get into.

Here is another video;

How can such a polarising figure be allowed to come and speak at the armed forces of a nation which are meant to represent all? Why don't we see Imams from other fiqh allowed?
I'm sorry people have had grave concerns about the navy in the past, and there have been purges and investigations but this will make people edgy.
They could have for example invited people like Maulna Tariq Jameel saib, who is a very well respected Deobandi alim and who has done fantastic work in bringing al schools of thought together as Muslims and united Pakistanis. But this move is simply strange and at odds with many things.

Last edited:
Pak Navy simply seeking the "halal" label.. by inviting Taliban loving mullah on-board!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom