What's new

Jumma Khutba by Mufti Tariq Masood, duscussing Visit to Naval facility

Fawad alam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Muslim scholars visit to Naval facility discussed in detail during Jumma Khutba by Mufti Tariq Masood(Must Watch),
Praising discipline and military capabilities.
He is very knowledgeable and well aware Muslim scholar and I am big fan of Mufti Tariq Masood, He is a rare Gem.
dear admins I tried to upload the edited video directly on PDF, its not working any thoughts?

Last edited:
please tell timing of video where he discuss about visit

Dear he is pro Military Mullah not pro ttp, I am regular listener of this Mufti and he is very knowledgeable.

Every mullah is going to become pro military when he sees some benefit ahead. We do not mullahs who give us good taliban and bad talib theory. Enough of this. Taliban is a mindset which we need to put out regardless of those who are pro or those who oppose.

N
Every mullah is going to become pro military when he sees some benefit ahead. We do not mullahs who give us good taliban and bad talib theory. Enough of this. Taliban is a mindset which we need to put out regardless of those who are pro or those who oppose.
NO mullah can dictate military, you cannot put your blames on others.

It was a very good speech. I didn't listen to the full khutba, but he came across as a knowledgeable person.

We do not mullahs who give us good taliban and bad talib theory
I buy good/bad Taliban theory.. as why do we need to fight all who say they are Talib but don't want to fight us. Why shd we kill them as perceiving them future threat...

I buy good/bad Taliban theory.. as why do we need to fight all who say they are Talib but don't want to fight us. Why shd we kill them as perceiving them future threat...

I support Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan due to my national interests. But let's not make it religiously appropriate. Are you getting my point? Even the Iranians and Russians are now arming Taliban with latest tech and providing proper training. They won't buy the good and bad talib theory. They'd just do it for their interests.

In past, Afghan Taliban have hosted many Lashkar e Jhangvi leaders who killed many pakistanis. How would you defend this?

I support Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan due to my national interests. But let's not make it religiously appropriate. Are you getting my point? Even the Iranians and Russians are now arming Taliban with latest tech and providing proper training. They won't buy the good and bad talib theory. They'd just do it for their interests.

In past, Afghan Taliban have hosted many Lashkar e Jhangvi leaders who killed many pakistanis. How would you defend this?
"There are no permanent friends in Politics" M.A.Jinnah
Kabul isn't friendly, Indians are in AFG so we shdn't make Taliban enemy for now..
I think everyone evolves with time.. Many citizen supported LJ... When I was young, I thought they were right... Similarly, now Taliban opening girls school.. so Let's see what do they do now..

"There are no permanent friends in Politics" M.A.Jinnah
Kabul isn't friendly, Indians are in AFG so we shdn't make Taliban enemy for now..
I think everyone evolves with time.. Many citizen supported LJ... When I was young, I thought they were right... Similarly, now Taliban opening girls school.. so Let's see what do they do now..

LJ is a different case. Taliban wanted to rule Afg. LJ just meant to kill Shias and those Sunnis who were sympathetic to Shias. Both hardcore LJ operatives Akram Lahori and Riaz Basra who killed hundreds of people fled to Taliban camps in Afghanistan and took more training.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom