What's new

JUIF rejects Pak-Iran GasPipe line Project !!

and Fazlu Rehman said in Jalsa that those who support PTI are Yahoodi....

oh boy Im so proud of myself :D

Another one of those "Imran aa main guthnoo pe" Threads
you will get blisters

When i read the link you posted, it quotes MF: 'we don't need to buy gas from ANY other country'

No where he mentioned Iran.

The author of the news is Mr. Hassan... who drafted the title, clearly self sufficient Pakistan is not what this tribe wish.

between his Jalsa was big, Those who do Jalsa analysis ( :P ) must give 6 NA seats of Lahore to JUIF :omghaha:

and Fazlu Rehman said in Jalsa that those who support PTI are Yahoodi....

oh boy Im so proud of myself :D

Dont take this clown party seriously they have sold their soul to the devil in riyadh! They work for the interest of Saudi's in Pakistan not for Pakistan itself!

When i read the link you posted, it quotes MF: 'we don't need to buy gas from ANY other country'

No where he mentioned Iran.

The author of the news is Mr. Hassan... who drafted the title, clearly self sufficient Pakistan is not what this tribe wish.

maybe you think there are like 50 countries lined up injecting gas in our system ?

obviously, he was speaking in context of Iran Gas Pipe Line, as a religio political party he has to capture the sentiment of his audience who are mainly fed anti-shia bakwas by their madrissa teachers of his sect.

second as always it pleases Amreeka.

well the JUI and the JI must not be on the same page since I seem to recall Qazi Hussain and his Successor as being supportive of the venture

maybe you think there are like 50 countries lined up injecting gas in our system ?

obviously, he was speaking in context of Iran Gas Pipe Line, as a religio political party he has to capture the sentiment of his audience who are mainly fed anti-shia bakwas by their madrissa teachers of his sect.

Another example of religous hate... samelike the author.
Why non Shia reporters did not understood the way you understood it?

I have no problem if the gas in my house come form Iran or Sui or Gujar Khan.
If given choice... being nationalist, i will prefer Pakistani gas.

If i'm the prime minister, i would surely like to sell Pakistani gas rather holy / un-holy foreign gas.

Sure.. you are not loyal to Pakistan.. otherwise you would have appreciated the statement.

FACT is that hundreds of Pakistani gas discoveries are caped and gas is not being taken out, obviously for corrupt reasons.

Now the SECT. bakwas part is quite clear on this forum, on daily basis.

Again... still ANY means ANY.

well the JUI and the JI must not be on the same page since I seem to recall Qazi Hussain and his Successor as being supportive of the venture

bt the thing, is what thier support matters on the issue?
fazlu & chota qazi alltogather wont get more thn 1o NA SEATS afterall?:lol:;)

bt the thing, is what thier support matters on the issue?
fazlu & chota qazi alltogather wont get more thn 1o NA SEATS afterall?:lol:;)

im not complaining; i think both are useless to the core - though they do have some good people inside who actually do have some solutions rather than just prose and slogans

no in fairness to them, the top religious parties do condemn the sectarian killings...though some of their supporters may have those anti-Shiia or anti Christian type sentiments. The problem is they dont do regular mass condemnations; no address to the nations, etc. Why i dont know.

the late Qazi Hussain and even this goofy looking guy Maulana Diesel are on record condemning the attacks though the media never highlights it because the media prefers people to be whispering, speculating and spreading rumors --it's in their ethos to do that and divide Pakistanis for the sake of viewer ratings and keeping overly-political Pakistanis glued to their damn television sets (when there's bijli of course)

im not complaining; i think both are useless to the core - though they do have some good people inside who actually do have some solutions rather than just prose and slogans

positive thinking agreed!

for Gods sakes, even my adorable 9 year old niece knows every political party and knows about the Sharifs/Bhutto-Zardaris/political tsunamis and Altaf Bhai the mayor of MQM in London

it's scary how political Pakistanis have become.

good in a way actually; but also bad because we all get so opinionated and so so so emotional

no in fairness to them, the top religious parties do condemn the sectarian killings...though some of their supporters may have those anti-Shiia or anti Christian type sentiments. The problem is they dont do regular mass condemnations; no address to the nations, etc. Why i dont know.

the late Qazi Hussain and even this goofy looking guy Maulana Diesel are on record condemning the attacks though the media never highlights it because the media prefers people to be whispering, speculating and spreading rumors --it's in their ethos to do that and divide Pakistanis for the sake of viewer ratings and keeping overly-political Pakistanis glued to their damn television sets (when there's bijli of course)

probably their dual faces haven't seen exposed to you, Ashrafi also condemns, while dine with the same murderers !!

muzahmat tou even jis nay qatal kerwaya hota hai woh sala bhi ker raha hota hai... !!

Back
Top Bottom