What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

Sir jee, thora sabar hausla ker lau hun tey.

All of Defence.pk went gaga over the tsunami that never came, and similarly, if all these cries of rigging go nowhere, then?

Let the formal results be declared first, and then let PTI pursue the proper process for appeals.

Let's take things a little more measured this time rather than going all enthusiastically ballistic.

Please.

Sir jee, thora sabar hausla ker lau hun tey.

All of Defence.pk went gaga over the tsunami that never came, and similarly, if all these cries of rigging go nowhere, then?

Let the formal results be declared first, and then let PTI pursue the proper process for appeals.

Let's take things a little more measured this time rather than going all enthusiastically ballistic.

Please.

Its Australian beaches and cuban cigars for me another 10 years baby. I hardly give a flying **** about Pakistan now. Will of the people should prevail,even if it leads them to a hole.

Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Its Australian beaches and cuban cigars for me another 10 years baby. I hardly give a flying **** about Pakistan now. Will of the people should prevail,even if it leads them to a hole.

Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Fair enough Sir. Let the will of the people prevail, even if we don't agree with it.

Sir jee, itna aasaan nahi hey apnay mulk ko chordna.

Give it a few weeks and you will be a lot calmer and accepting of the results. It happens all the time.

Two things i have missed badly in last two days, were Qadri's pleas for pre poll scrutiny and clean ECP, and Bhutto's Myth of independence.

Could you please explain both of these things a little more for my benefit?

If you have read Bhutto's Myth of Independence and if you know TUQ's demands. It should become clear how our nation has been internally and externally exploited only to benefit big globalist powers.

NRO
Constitutional amendment
CJ extention
COAS extension
Biased ECP
Biased election staff
Kerry's meeting with Nawaz Sharif

We should have seen it coming!

If you have read Bhutto's Myth of Independence and if you know TUQ's demands. It should become clear how our nation has been internally and externally exploited only to benefit big globalist powers.

NRO
Constitutional amendment
CJ extention
COAS extension
Biased ECP
Biased election staff
Kerry's meeting with Nawaz Sharif

We should have seen it coming!

Oh please!

It is not a global conspiracy. We ourselves have made our country what it is, and nobody except us is responsible.

You can see clearly here as MQM workers personally instruct women who to vote for

In America we have strict limits about how close party advocates may approach polling stations. Pakistan's experience reminds me this isn't mere quibbling but a necessity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please!

It is not a global conspiracy. We ourselves have made our country what it is, and nobody except us is responsible.

I never mentioned the word conspiracy as conspiracies are needed for the subversion of those nations with strong 'zameer' and those who don't carry a price tag.

We went from a nation which begged for assault rifles to a nuclear state and building high ticket items like jet fighters and tanks. But our f.policy still remains the same,so does our economy.

We both will see who's interests N.Sharif is going to amplify in S.Asia.

I never mentioned the word conspiracy as conspiracies are needed for the subversion of those nations with strong 'zameer' and those who don't carry a price tag.

We went from a nation which begged for assault rifles to a nuclear state and building high ticket items like jet fighters and tanks. But our f.policy still remains the same,so does our economy.

We both will see who's interests N.Sharif is going to amplify in S.Asia.

Sir jee, foreign policy has never been made by the government in our history. Whatever the next government does, it won't be able to change the reality of who controls our foreign policy, and major portions of our economy.

The most true lines about this election...

Pakistan election 2013 : A script written in Washington, endorsed in Riyadh, approved by Rawalpindi's GHQ, and implemented by handpicked Caretaker governments (Najam Sethi and likes) and corrupt/incapable election commission.

Imran Khan has already said in an interview that his government will prepare a white paper in regards to the vote rigging so the system can be improved for the next General Elections. So, why are people protesting?

People deliberately doing things not approved by the party will hurt the party. Who wants to see a PTI (N), PTI (F), PTI (Q), PTI (S), etc.?

Imran Khan kaun hota hai? Woh white paper deta rahay, the people are not going to recognize this government for the next 5 years. It is the right of the people to protest.

Back
Top Bottom