What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

Yar, why's everyone bashing 'burger' bachas for doing this? Is it not the right thing to do? What has the socio-economic status have to do with this?

Yar, why's everyone bashing 'burger' bachas for doing this? Is it not the right thing to do? What has the socio-economic status have to do with this?

they are just finding excuses to de-moralize them ...in reality these guys at dharnas have more guts than most of us ....ignore those who come up with tags of burger kids stuff ....the are as stupid as it can get

they are just finding excuses to de-moralize them ...in reality these guys at dharnas have more guts than most of us ....ignore those who come up with tags of burger kids stuff ....the are as stupid as it can get

Yeah, yar, I'm from the same area it honestly feels bad when our effort is labelled 'burger' this 'burger' that. What the hell, banda kuch acha karey tou uski beyizati karo. kamal hi hai.

Yeah, yar, I'm from the same area it honestly feels bad when our effort is labelled 'burger' this 'burger' that. What the hell, banda kuch acha karey tou uski beyizati karo. kamal hi hai.

bhai delibrately ap logon ko deject karne k liye kiya ja raha ha ...i am so proud of you guys ....i wanted to come yesterday but due to some problem didnt may be i'll come on monday

We were talking about the PTI voter class...sorry to see you taking refuge behind the thread title when you don't have arguments to back up your 'burger' claim!

no I was talking about Pti supporter saying they are popular among poor just bcz he saw some Pti flags outside their home. and only a burger can come up with this logic :D

bhai delibrately ap logon ko deject karne k liye kiya ja raha ha ...i am so proud of you guys ....i wanted to come yesterday but due to some problem didnt may be i'll come on monday

You're welcome anytime, Mani. Please, do come, one day you'll remember standing against tyrrany and injustice.

no they wont for next 5 years

Sir, regarding your belief that PTI is mainly supported by 'burger' people i.e. people who are well to do, I would like to tell you that that is simply wrong. How many burgers were there in KPK? How many were there in NA-126? My own area of NA-125 has Defence, Cantt, Walton and Saddar; the latter two are areas dominated by the lower and middle class and they came out to support PTI. Iqbal town, Sabzazar, many areas of Johar town, Faisal town have more people belonging to the lower and middle class than the upper class. PTI won that area. The reason Defence became the Stalingrad for NA-125 was because Lailak chowk's polling station witnessed Saad Rafique rig the process which was taken symbolically (very common in all mass/popular movements). For Karachi it was because frankly that was the only area where they could openly oppose MQM without being terrorised.

Please reflect on that. You support your party and that's great but please a little research would be helpful in understanding the situation fully.

Regards.

following up on @nuclearpak ' s last reply, people from NA-56, NA55 , are not buurger class bachas, the seat which SHiekh sab won is from Raja bazar which is like whole sale bazar of pindi and poor class belongs there, coming to murree road/6th road NA 56 that area is filled with middle and lower class, so stop with this burger non-sense, the area i live ( cantt) is supposed to be filled with burgers but guess what, PTI lost from NA-54

NA-54 Pti candidate did an average campaign and still got 68K votes, check the result of Westridge and you will know where the burgers votes and then come to areas like Dhok Chodrian and check the results

and 55-56 are 2 constituencies whose trend is different from the rest of Punjab. you cant predict the result of Punjab from these 2 constituencies

Last edited by a moderator:
NA-54 Pti candidate did an average campaign and still got 68K votes, check the result of Westridge and you will know where the burgers votes and then come to areas like Dhok Chodrian and check the results

and 55-56 are 2 constituencies whose trend is different from the rest of Punjab. you cant predict the result of Punjab from these 2 constituencies
and did I deny the fact that it is not? for all i know PTI was in lead till Chor chowk, and from their ownwards till golra morh it was all PML-N, what about NA-58? PTI won from ahmdal a very very small village, than comes Khor (POL Company), than comes Pindi Gheb, than comes Dholian, these all very small villages and PTI won from all these places, I do not see them gulping burgers and nachos and partying, the only thing common here was Education, the youth, people. In same constituency when you move up towards Jandh, Basal, Pindh Sultani, PMLN won from here now these people are all same same no burger bachas, no night scene, they choosed who they thought was good.
Are you going to call this an isolated case too?
Cut the crap with this Burger sh!t will you?

those criticizing are from a "gandi nasal" ...

Sir, regarding your belief that PTI is mainly supported by 'burger' people i.e. people who are well to do, I would like to tell you that that is simply wrong. How many burgers were there in KPK? How many were there in NA-126? My own area of NA-125 has Defence, Cantt, Walton and Saddar; the latter two are areas dominated by the lower and middle class and they came out to support PTI. Iqbal town, Sabzazar, many areas of Johar town, Faisal town have more people belonging to the lower and middle class than the upper class. PTI won that area. The reason Defence became the Stalingrad for NA-125 was because Lailak chowk's polling station witnessed Saad Rafique rig the process which was taken symbolically (very common in all mass/popular movements). For Karachi it was because frankly that was the only area where they could openly oppose MQM without being terrorised.

Please reflect on that. You support your party and that's great but please a little research would be helpful in understanding the situation fully.

Regards.

only DHA and askaries where Hamid Khan won by a good margin

941238_10152816838235710_1755134560_n.jpg

and DHA was protesting against Kh Saad visiting the polling station untill they were told he can do that. Khair Pti got a good lead in DHA. Wonder what kind of Dhandali Kh Saad did there

and did I deny the fact that it is not? for all i know PTI was in lead till Chor chowk, and from their ownwards till golra morh it was all PML-N, what about NA-58? PTI won from ahmdal a very very small village, than comes Khor (POL Company), than comes Pindi Gheb, than comes Dholian, these all very small villages and PTI won from all these places, I do not see them gulping burgers and nachos and partying, the only thing common here was Education, the youth, people. In same constituency when you move up towards Jandh, Basal, Pindh Sultani, PMLN won from here now these people are all same same no burger bachas, no night scene, they choosed who they thought was good.
Are you going to call this an isolated case too?
Cut the crap with this Burger sh!t will you?

even in my village Pti candidate won from many areas and Pti candidate got 57000+ votes

the problem is the person in 2008 got 60000+ votes contesting independently

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom