What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

only DHA and askaries where Hamid Khan won by a good margin

941238_10152816838235710_1755134560_n.jpg

and DHA was protesting against Kh Saad visiting the polling station untill they were told he can do that. Khair Pti got a good lead in DHA. Wonder what kind of Dhandali Kh Saad did there

even in my village Pti candidate won from many areas and Pti candidate got 57000+ votes

the problem is the person in 2008 got 60000+ votes contesting independently

PTI had considerable support from Cantt, Sadar and Walton too, sir. The latter two do not have a significant population of 'burgers' as you call them. That was my whole point. Neither does Iqbal Town, Faisal Town, large parts of Johar Town and Sabzazar. Aside from the K. S. Rafique rigging I and many others in Cantt and Sadar witnessed the polling stations being visited by men with mysterious or suspicious behaviour immediately after the N. Sharif speech late at night post election.

Karachi Defence Firing: PTI Leader Zara Hussain Killed :angry:

970362_636348783045628_1750444100_n.jpg

PTI had considerable support from Cantt, Sadar and Walton too, sir. The latter two do not have a significant population of 'burgers' as you call them. That was my whole point. Neither does Iqbal Town, Faisal Town, large parts of Johar Town and Sabzazar. Aside from the K. S. Rafique rigging I and many others in Cantt and Sadar witnessed the polling stations being visited by men with mysterious or suspicious behaviour immediately after the N. Sharif speech late at night post election.

considerable but not a strong hold :)

and these conspiracy theories about results being hanged after 9 lol no one can change them in presence of a polling agent

جو لوگ آج اس الیکشن کو تاریخ کا شفاف ترین الیکشن کہہ رہے ہیں انہی لوگوں نے جنرل ضیاء اور مشرف کے ریفرنڈم کو بھی صفاف اور شفاف ہونے کی سند دی تھی - یہ ادارے بیرونی ملک سے فنڈڈ ہیں اس لیے جہاں کی کھاتے ہیں وہاں کی ہی بولی بولتے ہیں - یہ اگر آپ گراؤنڈ پر دیکھیں تو بے چینی ختم نہیں ہو رہی - لوگ پوچھتے ہیں کیسی تبدیلی آئی ہے - سندھ اور پنجاب میں سب ویسے کا ویسا ہے -شاہد مسعود

یہ سب انٹرنیشنل اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی کارستانی لگتی ہے جس میں ہماری لوکل اسٹیبلشمنٹ بھی میں شامل ہے -

اگر عمران خان کو پچھلے ایک سال میں سمجھ آ جاتی اگر ان کو کو سیاست آ جاتی اور وہ یہ نہ کہتے کہ ہم ڈرونز کو مار گرائیں گے ، نہ کہتے ہم امریکہ سے جان چھڑائیں گے ، نہ کہتے ہم امریکا کی غلامی نہیں کریں گے - اور ہم نیٹوکی سپلائیز کو روکیں گے - تو پھر یہاں کوئی الیکشن ایسا نہ ہوتا جس میں آپ عمران خان کو اوپر انے سے روک سکتے - الیکشن سے آج تک میں جتنے لوگوں کو ملا ہوں ان میں سے 98 فیصد لوگوں نے تحریک انصاف کو ووٹ ڈالا - آخر وہ سب ووٹ گئے کہاں ؟ مبشر لقمان

considerable but not a strong hold :)

and these conspiracy theories about results being hanged after 9 lol no one can change them in presence of a polling agent

Sir, firstly, I was attacking your premise that PTI is mainly supported by the upper-class. It's not about the stronghold but the diversity of the voters or supporters of PTI.

Secondly, I am not stating that this was a conspiracy, I am stating what I witnessed. My area (Cantt) had subtle discouragement of PTI polling agents and I even got into a row with the security at the polling station near my house. Plus, if you really believe that the polling agent is that powerful then I sincerely am forced to think that you are not residing in Pakistan or have not been a part of Pakistani politics otherwise no one can claim that.

You guys won, congratulations, however, that's no excuse for anyone to just be mum about what they saw or their lack of confidence in the system and mind you, it's not just confined to Lahore.

@jaibi @Armstrong @Hyperion @Leader @nuclearpak @Jazzbot @Marshmallow @Pukhtoon @mr.420 @Aeronaut @IceCold

پاکستانی قوم کو ساتھ مزاق ہوا ہے۔ میں نے اپنی زندگی میں ایسی بد ترین دھاندلی کبھی نہیں دیکھی۔ تاریخ کی بدترین دھاندلی ڈاکٹر شاہر مسعود کی زبانی

Tareekh Ki bad Tareen Dhandhli . Dr Shahid Masood Ki Zubani | Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, firstly, I was attacking your premise that PTI is mainly supported by the upper-class. It's not about the stronghold but the diversity of the voters or supporters of PTI.

Secondly, I am not stating that this was a conspiracy, I am stating what I witnessed. My area (Cantt) had subtle discouragement of PTI polling agents and I even got into a row with the security at the polling station near my house. Plus, if you really believe that the polling agent is that powerful then I sincerely am forced to think that you are not residing in Pakistan or have not been a part of Pakistani politics otherwise no one can claim that.

You guys won, congratulations, however, that's no excuse for anyone to just be mum about what they saw or their lack of confidence in the system and mind you, it's not just confined to Lahore.

my chacho had been a presiding officer twice :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom