What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

dont be a kuwain ka daddu .

you my friend are not one of them, you are change agent, non conformist and resilient soul, who smelled the fragrance of change, who touched the idea of liberation, who challenged the myth of independence, who dreamed of freedom...

dont listen to the voices of kuwain kay daddu..be your own boss, fight for what you have felt, its worth it !!

there will always be kuwain kay daddu who would try to drag you back in the well, but you listen to your heart, hear what it says.... :pissed:

I like that - that's the fighting spirit we need -- however, it would be interesting to get your take (nuts/bolts, practical stuff) to create victory where there has been defeat -- it's clear that protests, if they go past a time that the nation feels is past, will yield negative results -- so the focus must be on creating victory where there has been defeat, how, in your opinion, will this be achieved??

and i will wait for the day Scotland Yard bangs down the door of that mafia don "altaf bhai" because he has shown his true colours

it was only a matter of time until he revealed his true intentions......

he should watch himself; he really should consider watching himself REAL carefully.

and to all those in Pakistan who worship him like a God while watching him address Pakistan sitting in London --- you people are mental slaves. Slaves that are enslaved 10,000 times worse than the blacks brought from Africa on ships to colonial America.

I pity those people, i view them with nothing but contempt.

MQM is a terrorist organization. I will slaughter 10 chickens and 4 lambs and distribute the meat to the poor the day I find out that Nine-Zero has been bull-dozed to the ground. And even the metal and bricks that remain should not be recycled -- any remnant of Nine-Zero should be burned and crushed and turned to dust.

May Altaf Hussain and those who worship him like a God rot in hell.

MQM is a terrorist organization. I will slaughter 10 chickens and 4 lambs and distribute the meat to the poor the day I find out that Nine-Zero has been bull-dozed to the ground. And even the metal and bricks that remain should not be recycled -- any remnant of Nine-Zero should be burned and crushed and turned to dust.

May Altaf Hussain and those who worship him like a God rot in hell.

crying wolf .

btw very common residents like you and me live there not just MQM HQ, are you saying you will go over their dead bodies to raze 90?

I like that - that's the fighting spirit we need -- however, it would be interesting to get your take (nuts/bolts, practical stuff) to create victory where there has been defeat -- it's clear that protests, if they go past a time that the nation feels is past, will yield negative results -- so the focus must be on creating victory where there has been defeat, how, in your opinion, will this be achieved??

we need to expand our network machine and spread the fact that it was rigging, believe me it sure was rigging, otherwise we weren't losing in Lahore... in fact people are in a state of shock at the results, thats why people are out at their own against the rigging, everything seems to change after 10 pm nawaz sharif winning address... possible deal/NRO II ?

secondly, our candidates need to go out to public and pay gratitude to those who voted for them, it will take 20-30 days to visit every other muhalla.. this must be done..

third this will help PTI prepare for LG elections due within 6 months..

@Leader bhaijan, Tussi jo vee aakho, kam az kam eh dhiyaan rakhna ken meri nazar kuwain key maindak sey thori see ziada vaseeh hey.

And please try to talk only about what I say without resorting to personal attacks, assuming of course you are capable of doing so.

koe aina dekhay tou bura lagta hai, banta hai tera ghussa kerna... need tissues behan ji?

Last edited by a moderator:
400647_547373178647813_1880893261_n.png

and to all those in Pakistan who worship him like a God while watching him address Pakistan sitting in London --- you people are mental slaves. Slaves that are enslaved 10,000 times worse than the blacks brought from Africa on ships to colonial America.

You really think people attend his jalsas on their own free will?

Dont worry guys ..i have seen disappointment in youth and educated class when we are called burgers and lower class being called real awaaam . that is discourauging for the people to take part in politics .. being an insaafian you have to be active in politics .. educated class rejected them ..Even Nawaz sharif oppenent (yasmeen Rashid) , who is no one . got 50,000 votes people have started to see their real faces ..In next few months or year they will be exposed . this time poor governace by fedral saved them, and they were able to convince naive awaam that they had no part in that ... but next time they will not have an excuse ..we will caught them by their balls every time they commit a national blunder .. We show them how opposition is done on streets , media and parliment

You really think people attend his jalsas on their own free will?

well given that when "bhai" says "aik do teen CHUP" (on a internet skype video call) and the whole crowd stays silent as ordered by their God sitting in London (the one with the british passport) --- well it kind of leads me to believe that anyone who didn't "chup" fast enough would be due for more than just an azz-whipping

i saw how PPP and MQM militant wings behaved in 2007 -- when parts of Karachi saw the streets being cleansed with gunfire as if it were Waco Texas.

degenerates.......mental slaves. I actually feel sorry for some of them.

@Jazzbot you guys better pull yourself together and gather facts on rigging and complain about it too...

I am pretty much sure something would be done about it...

Please contact Anser Ali: 03214465335, he's in charge to gather all rigging evidences from Lahore. I've did my part yesterday already. So if you or any of your friends / relatives have any picture, video or any eye witness of rigging in any Polling Station in Lahore, please contact him asap and provide all details to him. Please also spread his cell phone number to others. Even if you don't have any proof and have witnessed / notices any rigging in your area, please contact him and let him know.

I couldn't tag lots of friends here, so please quote this post and tag others so most of the people get to know this.

@CrazyPaki @Leader @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @RazPaK @Argus Panoptes @mafiya @mr42O

------------------------

EDIT: He's also preparing White Paper on rigging from Lahore, so let him know about any blunders PTI candidates, TRs, Elected Body or Polling agents did on polling day. Let him know whatever complaints you may have about PTI's performance at election day.

Last edited by a moderator:
it again brings the question where is the white paper and has it been submitted yet? the longer they take the more peculiar the PTI stands become. There is soo much evidence just on this forum which should be sufficient. Funnily enough yet not surprising ( bcz this stuff happens alot) in NA-133 and NA-134 rigging also happened. NA-133 is mine where as in NA-134 munawar manj was bound to win from Q league but he was made to lose bcz he was going to be bad for gujar families living there. No proof since this isnt exactly the most high tech area in the world but city talk which is for some reason very accurate.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom