What's new

JSQM leader Bashir Qureshi dies at the age of 54

RIH >>>> Rot In Hell.

At last the murderer of thousands innocent died.
Death to whole jsqm terrorists.

Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:

Great Leader Great Human And A Great Person ... Always Being Peaceful, And Always Taught Being Peaceful To His Followers. Never Disturb Pakistan Or Pakistani Peoples. May Allah Bless His Soul ... Very Sad And Sorrowful News ... He Was Way Better Than All Pakistani Leaders .... May Allah Bless His Soul, Amen. Long Live Pakistan... :(

What, dude what are you saying???? He was a murderer, his terrorist organization jsqm killed many innocent people, just in his last gathering in Karachi they killed one young guy & were involve in lootings & snatchings.

First the movement died (JSQM = Dead Horse) and now the leader. LIP (Left us In Peace).

Come on Murris, Mengals, Bugti, Bacha Khans, Zardaris, Sharifs.... your turn now.

Basheer Qureshi poisoned to death:
LARKANA: Initial medical report of deceased Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM) Chief Basheer Khan Qureshi revealed that he had died of poisoning and not natural causes, DawnNews reported.

According to sources Basheer Khan Qureshi suffered a cardiac arrest due to the ingestion of some poisonous food.

Moreover, sources said that the MLO Police Surgeon Dr Safiullah Abbasi who had headed the team that performed the autopsy on Basheer Qureshis body had compiled the initial report but the results of the report were being kept confidential.

Medical Superintendent of Chandka Medical Hospital Larkana, Ishtiaq Memon has said that the chemical examination report is being waited for and nothing can be said before the report is received.

Bashir Qureshi passed away on Friday night in Sakrand, Nawabshah. The Sindhi nationalist leader was laid to rest on Saturday in Rato Dero

The cause was his death was reported to be cardiac arrest but the party had rejected cardiac arrest as the cause of their chief’s demise, demanding a thorough investigation into his mysterious death.

Talking to journalists, central leader of JSQM Dr Kalani alleged that Mr Qureshi had been eliminated “scientifically by those who could not stomach the nationalist leader’s popularity which was demonstrated during a rally inKarachion March 23”.

A 40-day mourning period had been announced in Sindh.
Basheer Qureshi poisoned to death | DAWN.COM

R.I.P the dead..May the cowards who did this get what they deserve..

If so, his wife and other relatives are the first to be suspected, the last meal is important evidence. secondly, if there was so and so doubt of him being poisoned, there should have been a postmartem or FIR launched... nothing !!

now to keep JSQM alive, this poison rhetoric will be used...

If so, his wife and other relatives are the first to be suspected, the last meal is important evidence.
In every crime the suspects lists are based on those people(or group) who had motive,means and character to commit that crime.Well its not hard to guess who all had the motive to get him killed.
secondly, if there was so and so doubt of him being poisoned, there should have been a postmartem or FIR launched....nothing !!
F.I.R was submitted and autopsy was done.

In every crime the suspects lists are based on those people(or group) who had motive,means and character to commit that crime.Well its not hard to guess who all had the motive to get him killed.

Guys it is really strange that these Indians are jumping up & down always in a Pakistani forum and have always something nasty thing ready to prick or stab where ever any Pakistani issue or weakness is being discussed. Can't believe any Pakistani's will even be allowed to enter and freely make fun of them and their country in their BR. Just go there and view how many threads they have opened about Pakistan and are spilling their venom and making plans as to how and when to destro and dismember Pakistan. Disgustingly here they are freely partying??

when a muslim man dies, especially the one funded by foreign countries especially that particular country, the money he receives goes down as inheritance money... the prime beneficiary is thus his ingroup..

sorry I have not heard of any FIR being filled nor did I hear of any poison issue till yesterday or today.

nor do I know of any postmartem that happened... strangely he was buried the same day he died, when exactly does your birds tell that happened?

when a muslim man dies, especially the one funded by foreign countries especially that particular country, the money he receives goes down as inheritance money... the prime beneficiary is thus his ingroup..
They can also be included in the big list of suspects who would benefit from his assassination.But that hypothetical foreign funding theory does not erase some other real beneficiaries of his death from being suspected of this heinous crime.
nor do I know of any postmartem that happened... strangely he was buried the same day he died, when exactly does your birds tell that happened?
MLO Police Surgeon Dr Safiullah Abbasi who had headed the team that performed the autopsy on Basheer Qureshis body had compiled the initial report but the results of the report were being kept confidential.

Medical Superintendent of Chandka Medical Hospital Larkana, Ishtiaq Memon has said that the chemical examination report is being waited for and nothing can be said before the report is received.
And for an autopsy is to be done,F.I.R should be filed first

They can also be included in the big list of suspects who would benefit from his assassination.But that hypothetical foreign funding theory does not erase some other real beneficiaries of his death from being suspected of this heinous crime.

And for an autopsy is to be done,F.I.R should be filed first

yeah yeah yeah... blah blah blah blah... chal nikal... awane wasting my time and yours as well...

Well, well, wasn't he the guy who wanted Pakistan to disappear into history?

Anyway there is no lack of people who want Azad Sindhu Desh. He managed to attract 3000 people in a rally asking for independence from Pakistan

what to say one Dog is finished another one is left

Pakistan is Facing These Because Of Hate Mongers Like You ... Shame on You ...!!!

Long Live Pakistan ... Long Live Sindh/Punjab/Balochistan/Khaiber Pakhtoonkhuwa/Kashmir/Gilgat

Back
Top Bottom