What's new

Jr. Think Tank

Conggrats to Luftwaffe on Jr TT V-Chairmanship!!!

And Last Hope, A1Kaid's idea is right, circulate the list among TT and Mods etc. A better final decision could be taken then

After Webmaster gets some time, we will discuss the idea.

If anyone does have ideas on how to make new policies, making the quality control stricter, please forward it via PM.

Thank you @Safriz. I would like to apologize for past things I may have said. Your posts are good and I know you are patriotic. The issue is more than anything I want to win over Luffy or any other person who is a part of the ethnic issue. My failure in this regard frustrates me... I try to appease them... it does not work even then.

I feel a lot of people do not really understand the ethnic issue or wish to ignore it for some reason. The terrorism situation partly plays a part as well since because of it the ethnic issue becomes secondary. But simple statistics will tell you how grave this situation is and has been for the past many years.

I have seen some of your posts and they are really good. :)
Keep posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Safriz.

I have seen some of your posts and they are really good. :)
Keep posting.

I like a good discussion and don't mind a harsh discussion..
and what? SOME of my posts are good? I thought all of my posts are good :woot:

Thanks @Last Hope. I hope I will be able to serve this forum in my best capacity.

I like a good discussion and don't mind a harsh discussion..
and what? SOME of my posts are good? I thought all of my posts are good :woot:

They are. :D

Looking forward to some good times ahead. :)

Congratulations @Emmie, welcome to Jr. TT member group, we seek your valuable input.

Back
Top Bottom