What's new

Journey of Dollar in Pakistan

Iranian currency: $1 = 12,285 Rial
Indonesian currency: $1 = 9,945 Rupee

What's the big deal?

I SAY LETS INCREASE THE PRICE OF CROPS !! on Ya Sheikh + USA and world
and keep same price for food locally

So what happens on the international market when someone else sells the same crop or fruit or vegetable or product for a price lower than ours? Who will buy what we sell at a higher prices and why?

+ Pakistan and Agricultural countries should form a alliance like OPEC and raise food prices to match that of oil and gas

We don't need to sell food to anyone outside KEEP ALL FOOD in Pakistan !!!
Abundance of food means local prices will DROP DRASTICALLY 1000%

For 40 rupees a family could buy bag of meat , fruit and vegetables

Keep all the wheat
Keep all the mangoes
Keep all the oranges
Keep all the pears
Keep all the Sugar Cane
Keep all sugar
Keep all walnut , pistachios , dried fruits
Keep all the meat
Keep all the dairy
Keep all the water melon
Keep all the lentils
Keep all the RICE
Keep all the Tea

Sell that Locally only !!! Our citizens would have more food on table

We don't have OIL , that oil Hike 100%-200% every year keeps going ahead with no input from us , those 100-500% hikes in oil prices have cost us GDP and it FORCES IMF (in which OPEC countries are part of) makes us take these LOANS with high interest rates !!

Fine....!!!!

Don't export any food items out THE PRICE OF FOOD will rise INTERNATIONALLY automatically

WHO SAID .. A BARREL OF OIL > FOOD OR WATER ?

Why do our Business man and Government accept the HIKES in oil ... and while we send out products for DIRT RATES overseas

THE REASON WHY , FOOD IS CHEAPER THEN OIL IS BECAUSE THE AGRICULTURAL COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE A UNITED STANCE TO CONTROL PRICES OF OIL WITH MATCHING PRICES OF FOOD

Why don't we buy cheaper oil from Iran ?

If Pakistan Stops export of all food items the only large bill we would have to pay would be oil
but we already have plans to import gas and nuclear technology is on the way

With CHEAP FOOD IN MARKETS all Pakistanis will have FULL STOMACH and happy outlook on life ... they will happily pay taxes to raise money to pay for oil from Iran

Sure there would be no oil and we will have more dependence on Horses or walking or bicycles
or Train but it is what it is

TAKING IMF LOAN IS A CYCLE A CIRCULAR DEBT WHICH FAVORS OPEC COUNTRIES + USA + IMF

RIGHT NOW WE ARE SELLING OUR PRECIOUS FOOD RESOURCES THAT OUR OWN PEOPLE NEED OUTSIDE FOR DIRT CHEAP RATES ....and that is why we are taking Loan after loan ..

When ever we save 100 dollar after oil hike our new bill rises and our saving become -1000 again

Story Board:

Pakistan Farmer : Nawaz

Pakistani%20Farmer.jpg

VS
IMF BANYA : Josep , he works behind scene middle man bank

DSKx-large.jpg

YA Shiekh & USA self explainatory

arab.gif
UncleSamGunsCtn.jpg

2013-04-29T043739Z_1_CDEE93S0CUY00_RTROPTP_2_IMF-WORLD-BANK.JPG

Nawaz grows 100 tomatoes
Sheikh comes to buy Tomatoes , Pakistani currency is high he can only buy 2 Tomatoes for 2 Dollar = 2 rupees

USA and JOSEPH BANYA work on loan Program to make world better place and get Ya Sheikh involved

IMF banya gives loans to Pakistan - Pakisatni currency goes down
Nawaz grows 200 tomatoes due to new technology
Sheikh comes in buy Tomatoes for 2 dollars now he can buy 20 Tomatoes , because 2 dollar = 20 rupees
Pakistan pays Interest money on loan to Banya , Banya gives profit to Sheikh and USA
so by giving loan , Ya Sheikh not only got profit on money from interest he gets more tomatoes

Ya Sheikh buys weapons from Uncle Sam and pays small consulting fee to IMF joseph

Ya Sheikh Raises oil / petroleum prices - MAKES UP EXCUSES.. WALLAH .. WE NEED IT
Pakistan can't buy the oil goes for another loan to BANYA
Banya says ok , well I don't want to give you loan but Sheikh & USA likes you are our friend
Pakistani currency goes down again
Nawaz grows 280 tomatoes in farm due to farm technology
Sheikh comes in for 2 dollars now he can get 80 tomatoes , as 2 dollar - 60 rupees now
Sheikh & USA make triple profit (more tomatoes , get money form interest on loan, and by increasing oil price)

Ya Sheikh buys weapons from Uncle Sam and pays small consulting fee to IMF joseph

Iran says they want to sell Pakistan cheaper oil and gas
USA and Sheikh say no you banned from UNITED NATION can't sell

YA Sheikh raises the price of oil again. He sees no one is stopping him he can do what he wants
Pakistan cannot pay the sudden rise in price of oil problems

IMF BANYA comes back , says look I normally do not loan to people like you but I will because I am a nice guy
I can give you loan if you devalue your currency again and agree to sell me a company or two (Privatization)

Nawaz the farmer works hard in field grows 300 tomatoes wow record crop growth

Sheikh comes in again with 1 not even 2 dollar in hand and this time he buys 100 tomatoes, Nawaz may be made 4 dollar profit

Sheikh & USA make triple profit (more tomatoes , get money form interest on loan, and by increasing oil price)

So between 1950-2015 Nawaz the farmer grew more tomatoes , worked hard in field and did more
But each year when he went to his home , he only had 2-4 dollar profit

Meanwhile USA, IMF Banya , Sheikh did not grew anything they just raised the prices
Froced Pakistan to take loan from Banya and got MORE TOMATOES to eat , Profit from giving loans shared
and the EXTRA money from the raise in Oil price

SCAM HAI ya nahi ......

"So with one simple twist of oil price increase we see how ... Pakistan is made to take loan and in doing so lose GDP indirectly"

IMF - YA SHEIKH + Uncle SAM all are in collaboration because they all make MONEY

Why do the AGRICULTURAL COUNTRIES CANNOT make an excuse of war condition in Iraq and raise prices like OPEC does ????

WHEN OIL GOES UP - FOOD GOES UP (Pakistani inside country get dirt cheap prices subsidy) any food sent out gets TAXED

There is so much competition, who will buy the food for more money when others selling it for cheap?

When a nation consumes more than it produces, it will get poorer with time, and its currency will drop in value. It is a very simple concept to understand.

If a nation import $5 billion worth of cell phones alone

Heck I remember when USD was worth 4 Rupees in the 60's.....:D

The good old days...:D

I remember when I only had six months after college to find work and save for one year tuition and buy air ticket to Pittsburgh and I managed to do that, imagine if someone can do it now

We're in the same boat! And it's bl00dy-well sinking!! :hang2:

And we're both up sh!t creek without paddles! :fie:

because we listen to Gora's advise and go after consumer economy, well at least gora gets something out of it

I am just saying .....

If we don't export our food and keep it local

More benefit to Pakistani Citizens we are making nothing by exporting goods out , we end up raising prices locally

Why is the OIL PRICE GOING UP but , food & water the most important of all resource is same price as before

Someone from outside can come and but a truck load for 100 dollar ?

Its INSANE

Imagine , we SHUT THE DOOR TO EXPORT OF FOOD to world we KEEP our food

Imagine scenario due to excessive food in Pakistan 1000%-2000% price drop

A man making $7,000/Month would have way to feed his family

200 rupee you can buy (Bag full of Fruits , Bag full of flour , Bag full of lentils , Bag full or rice) whole family can have food
be happy. People would be HAPPY !!!

WE RESET THE COUNTRY TO 1950!!! with rupee vs goods you can buy !!

What about the PROBLEM of Oil :
Nuclear Technology and Kala Bagh Damn and run trains with electricity

You solve problem of unhappiness in People - By making food cheap
Import cheap gas from Iran CNG cars

You get Nuclear technology and get electric cars/ trains

GAS IS NOT GOING UP 600% in 2 years

people with full stomach don't complain and they pay taxes

Benefits :
Rupees will be valuable again locally you can buy more goods for Money
People would be happier
Children would be not malnourished
Poor would be able to afford , dry fruits , meat or Protein in diet
They will have MORE SURPLUS MONEY end of months

NOW YOU CAN COLLECT TAX FROM AVERAGE MAN WHO HAS SURPLUS IN POCKET AND HAS FULL STOMACH !!!

You might collect 80% from population taxes as people would be VERY HAPPY with lowered food prices , and GOVERNMET WOULD HAVE HUGE SURPLUS from tax collection

Now you can complete your ENERGY PRODUCTS FROM YOUR OWN MONEY ... AND NO IMF YOU CUT THEIR ROLE OUT or you use that money to buy cheap gas from Iran

Plus project like IRAN GAS LINE , RIKO DIG , SINDH COAL

Hire local workers !! Laborers plus machines we already have get it done

No wonder we S.Asians quee up to go to the US, what does our govt expect?

no sorry I have no source, I was just shooting from you know where

Our main import is energy, with oil and gas accounting for nearly a third of our total import bill. That is what kills our balance of payments.

Story Board:

Pakistan Farmer : Nawaz

Pakistani%20Farmer.jpg

VS
IMF BANYA : Josep , he works behind scene middle man bank

DSKx-large.jpg

YA Shiekh & USA self explainatory

arab.gif
UncleSamGunsCtn.jpg

2013-04-29T043739Z_1_CDEE93S0CUY00_RTROPTP_2_IMF-WORLD-BANK.JPG

Nawaz grows 100 tomatoes
Sheikh comes to buy Tomatoes , Pakistani currency is high he can only buy 2 Tomatoes for 2 Dollar = 2 rupees

USA and JOSEPH BANYA work on loan Program to make world better place and get Ya Sheikh involved

IMF banya gives loans to Pakistan - Pakisatni currency goes down
Nawaz grows 200 tomatoes due to new technology
Sheikh comes in buy Tomatoes for 2 dollars now he can buy 20 Tomatoes , because 2 dollar = 20 rupees
Pakistan pays Interest money on loan to Banya , Banya gives profit to Sheikh and USA
so by giving loan , Ya Sheikh not only got profit on money from interest he gets more tomatoes

Ya Sheikh Raises oil / petroleum prices - MAKES UP EXCUSES.. WALLAH .. WE NEED IT
Pakistan can't buy the oil goes for another loan to BANYA
Banya says ok , well I don't want to give you loan but Sheikh & USA likes you are our friend
Pakistani currency goes down again
Nawaz grows 280 tomatoes in farm due to farm technology
Sheikh comes in for 2 dollars now he can get 80 tomatoes , as 2 dollar - 60 rupees now

Iran says they want to sell Pakistan cheaper oil and gas
USA and Sheikh say no you banned from UNITED NATION can't sell

YA Sheikh raises the price of oil again. He sees no one is stopping him he can do what he wants
Pakistan cannot pay the sudden rise in price of oil problems

IMF BANYA comes back , says look I normally do not loan to people like you but I will because I am a nice guy
I can give you loan if you devalue your currency again and agree to sell me a company or two (Privatization)

Nawaz the farmer works hard in field grows 300 tomatoes wow record crop growth

Sheikh comes in again with 1 not even 2 dollar in hand and this time he buys 100 tomatoes, Nawaz may be made 4 dollar profit

So between 1950-2015 Nawaz the farmer grew more tomatoes , worked hard in field and did more
But each year when he went to his home , he only had 2-4 dollar profit

Meanwhile USA, IMF Banya , Sheikh did not grew anything they just raised the prices
Froced Pakistan to take loan from Banya and got MORE TOMATOES to eat , Profit from giving loans shared
and the EXTRA money from the raise in Oil price

SCAM HAI ya nahi ......

"So with one simple twist of oil price increase we see how ... Pakistan is made to take loan and in doing so lose GDP indirectly"

IMF - YA SHEIKH + Uncle SAM all are in collaboration because they all make MONEY

Why do the AGRICULTURAL COUNTRIES CANNOT make an excuse of war condition in Iraq and raise prices like OPEC does ????

WHEN OIL GOES UP - FOOD GOES UP (Pakistani inside country get dirt cheap prices subsidy) any food sent out gets TAXED

Cool story bro! :tup:
Very informative!

Back
Top Bottom