What's new

Journey of Dollar in Pakistan

Heck I remember when USD was worth 4 Rupees in the 60's.....:D

The good old days...:D

Oh God! Are you that old Sir? I mean really:what:
@Topic, Democrazy Dollar ko le doobi. In Mush era $ was max 58-59 which reached 97 in Zardari era & in first 2 months of Shareef it has touched 101.

Good for exports. China purposely devalues its currency.
Pakistani mangoes and other goods will only be more competitive in the international market

Devalue is good for countries having massive exports like india, in the case of Pakistan which is dependent on imports it is indeed alarming news.

you are so old :cheesy:

now dollar is damn 110 .

110?? or 101??:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
110? Please get ready for PKR 130 to a dollar in about two years:

About 115 Yes.. but not 130

After we get IMF loans next year... May be dollar will slide back to 100 when it will around 104-107 at that time I think..

After we get IMF loans next year... May be dollar will slide back to 100 when it will around 104-107 at that time I think..

I hope you are correct in that more optimistic assessment, but I think 115 in one year and 130 in two years or so, is likely, given the state of our balance of payments.

110? Please get ready for PKR 130 to a dollar in about two years:

Kyun heart attack dey raha hai.

IMF loans has never benefited Pakistan nor it will in future. Govt has to look for funds from collecting taxes & cutting imports...also cutting the lavishes, protocols & other unnecessary spendings.

I hope you are correct in that more optimistic assessment, but I think 115 in one year and 130 in two years or so, is likely, given the state of our balance of payments.
Sir what is the logical reason for you think like that? Only balance of payments or anything else?

There is no doubt about the balance of payment crisis that is why I agreed to raise the figure to 115 within 2 years... :D
Kyun heart attack dey raha hai.

IMF loans has never benefited Pakistan nor it will in future. Govt has to look for funds from collecting taxes & cutting imports...also cutting the lavishes, protocols & other unnecessary spendings.

Good idea but the implementation process will take years in order to materialise your idea. We are taking about next one or two years max...

Sir what is the logical reason for you think like that? Only balance of payments or anything else?

There is no doubt about the balance of payment crisis that is why I agreed to raise the figure to 115 within 2 years... :D..............

Not only is the balance of payments much worse than is being let out, the new gormint is frozen like a deer in headlights, and the resultant combination of ever-deteriorating finances and a total inability to deal with them will lead to a rapidly sinking currency.

Haan, woh thora saa maslaa hey. Allah maalik hey, right?

Sarcastic?:what:

Allah tu sab ka malik hai, chalnay ko tou kaam keeray makooray ka bhi chal raha hai, right?

Good idea but the implementation process will take years in order to materialise your idea. We are taking about next one or two years max...

Sir, i think it can happen within 1 year if govt wants, it is complicated but not that much as projected in Pakistan.

this is a great time to invest in dollars. buy 1000 dollars at the worth of 100 costing 100000 and then sell them when they reach 120 giving you a profit of 20000. :P :P dollar standing at 101.

1004624_685504354798212_1724834514_n.jpg

Story Board:

Pakistan Farmer : Nawaz

Pakistani%20Farmer.jpg

VS
IMF BANYA : Josep , he works behind scene middle man bank

DSKx-large.jpg

YA Shiekh & USA self explainatory

arab.gif
UncleSamGunsCtn.jpg

2013-04-29T043739Z_1_CDEE93S0CUY00_RTROPTP_2_IMF-WORLD-BANK.JPG

Nawaz grows 100 tomatoes
Sheikh comes to buy Tomatoes , Pakistani currency is high he can only buy 2 Tomatoes for 2 Dollar = 2 rupees

USA and JOSEPH BANYA work on loan Program to make world better place and get Ya Sheikh involved

IMF banya gives loans to Pakistan - Pakisatni currency goes down
Nawaz grows 200 tomatoes due to new technology
Sheikh comes in buy Tomatoes for 2 dollars now he can buy 20 Tomatoes , because 2 dollar = 20 rupees
Pakistan pays Interest money on loan to Banya , Banya gives profit to Sheikh and USA
so by giving loan , Ya Sheikh not only got profit on money from interest he gets more tomatoes

Ya Sheikh buys weapons from Uncle Sam and pays small consulting fee to IMF joseph

Ya Sheikh Raises oil / petroleum prices - MAKES UP EXCUSES.. WALLAH .. WE NEED IT
Pakistan can't buy the oil goes for another loan to BANYA
Banya says ok , well I don't want to give you loan but Sheikh & USA likes you are our friend
Pakistani currency goes down again
Nawaz grows 280 tomatoes in farm due to farm technology
Sheikh comes in for 2 dollars now he can get 80 tomatoes , as 2 dollar - 60 rupees now
Sheikh & USA make triple profit (more tomatoes , get money form interest on loan, and by increasing oil price)

Ya Sheikh buys weapons from Uncle Sam and pays small consulting fee to IMF joseph

Iran says they want to sell Pakistan cheaper oil and gas
USA and Sheikh say no you banned from UNITED NATION can't sell

YA Sheikh raises the price of oil again. He sees no one is stopping him he can do what he wants
Pakistan cannot pay the sudden rise in price of oil problems

IMF BANYA comes back , says look I normally do not loan to people like you but I will because I am a nice guy
I can give you loan if you devalue your currency again and agree to sell me a company or two (Privatization)

Nawaz the farmer works hard in field grows 300 tomatoes wow record crop growth

Sheikh comes in again with 1 not even 2 dollar in hand and this time he buys 100 tomatoes, Nawaz may be made 4 dollar profit

Sheikh & USA make triple profit (more tomatoes , get money form interest on loan, and by increasing oil price)

So between 1950-2015 Nawaz the farmer grew more tomatoes , worked hard in field and did more
But each year when he went to his home , he only had 2-4 dollar profit

Meanwhile USA, IMF Banya , Sheikh did not grew anything they just raised the prices
Froced Pakistan to take loan from Banya and got MORE TOMATOES to eat , Profit from giving loans shared
and the EXTRA money from the raise in Oil price

SCAM HAI ya nahi ......

"So with one simple twist of oil price increase we see how ... Pakistan is made to take loan and in doing so lose GDP indirectly"

IMF - YA SHEIKH + Uncle SAM all are in collaboration because they all make MONEY

I SAY LETS INCREASE THE PRICE OF CROPS !! on Ya Sheikh + USA and world
and keep same price for food locally

Why do the AGRICULTURAL COUNTRIES CANNOT make an excuse of war condition in Iraq and raise prices like OPEC does ????

WHEN OIL GOES UP - FOOD GOES UP (Pakistani inside country get dirt cheap prices subsidy) any food sent out gets TAXED

Back
Top Bottom