What's new

Journalist goes undercover at "wet markets", where the Coronavirus started | 60 Minutes Australia

Reaction score
Country
India

After all this is over, and if we are still alive, China would have some serious explaining to do...Pakistan should take China's auto industry and shift it to the Indus Valley, India should take the Tech Industry and shift it to the Ganga Valley and Bangladesh should take the Drone and battery production industry and shift it to the Padma valley

Shoaib Akhtar was right...Shoaib Akhtar did nothing wrong

The flawed Chinese medicine which uses animal parts of various wild and endangered species along with their absurd appetite for any and all living creatures is responsible for such pandemics and the primary reason for several species to go extinct or bring them to the verge of extinction

Not everyone does that in China. I've never seen anyone eating bats, dogs or cats during my stay there even though I travelled alot. But yes it is the responsibility of Chinese government to strictly ban such practices even if one person is doing it.

After all this is over, and if we are still alive, China would have some serious explaining to do...Pakistan should take China's auto industry and shift it to the Indus Valley, India should take the Tech Industry and shift it to the Ganga Valley and Bangladesh should take the Drone and battery production industry and shift it to the Padma valley

13:00-20:00 is absolutely sad and disgusting. These countries need to be brought into the modern world.

India may be a dirty third world hellhole in the eyes of many, But at least we didnot threaten to wipe out the entire world through disgusting diseases twice within 20 years (donot forget SARS)

I mean having gau mautra parties is a close second.. You never see such p i s s drinking festivals around the world.

China has been eating wild animals for decades if not, centuries. If there was something to have occurred such as the so-called covid-19, then the world's population would've already halved by now. australians are the same as their pathetic british cousins. Fact of the matter is that establishment of these countries do not like the fact that countries like China and Russia rise to the world stage, strong, powerful and independent in their interests. Russia and China have led the charge to challenge the zionist anglo-american cartel that has been dominating this planet for the last century.

Whether it be americans, british, australian, french, canadian or dutch, they're all the same, as they're all owned and controlled by zionists.

My advice to these zionist slaves is to run along and buy more toilet paper. You people are the nations of ya'jooj and ma'jooj, a soulless, rotten and glutton people whose humanity is not just questionable, but more so, absent.

China has been eating wild animals for decades if not, centuries. If there was something to have occurred such as the so-called covid-19, then the world's population would've already halved by now. australians are the same as their pathetic british cousins. Fact of the matter is that establishment of these countries do not like the fact that countries like China and Russia rise to the world stage, strong, powerful and independent in their interests. Russia and China have led the charge to challenge the zionist anglo-american cartel that has been dominating this planet for the last century.

Whether it be americans, british, australian, french, canadian or dutch, they're all the same, as they're all owned and controlled by zionists.

My advice to these zionist slaves is to run along and buy more toilet paper. You people are the nations of ya'jooj and ma'jooj, a soulless, rotten and glutton people whose humanity is not just questionable, but more so, absent.

China already threatened the world with Black Plague,SARS and what not..and yes Black Plague halved the population.....Stop defending the Chinese who have your Muslim brothers under concentration camps

cow piss or camel piss, is there really any difference between Marlboro and Lucky Strike?

No one arranges camel piss parties... It is literally unheard of.

Indian Hindus have a monopoly over p i s s drinking and putting cow s h i t on their bodies... I think that day is not far away when bob and vegana and street shitting taunts will be replaced by p i s s drinkers and s h i t splatter internationally.

Ewwww.

Not everyone does that in China. I've never seen anyone eating bats, dogs or cats during my stay there even though I travelled alot. But yes it is the responsibility of Chinese government to strictly ban such practices even if one person is doing it.

Watch this then speak...

He is not a journalist, he is a paid troll. Feeding yourself with those junk is stupid.

China already threatened the world with Black Plague,SARS and what not..and yes Black Plague halved the population.....Stop defending the Chinese who have your Muslim brothers under concentration camps

Really?! And what of the plague brought by colonial britain to the north american continent which wiped out entire race of people? Half a million Iraqi children murdered due to zionist american sanctions? Hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese burnt alive due to millions of tons of nalpam carpet bombings? The Rwandan massacre that the french whole heartedly supported? The DU shells used in Iraq? The hundreds of thousands of Yemenis massacred by american/british/french supported saudi regime. Belgian Leopold enslaved and massacred hundreds of thousands of Congolese. Your West has perpetrated more killing of Muslims, Christians and other races than any in history.

Just put a sock in it and go buy yourself some toilet paper!!

Back
Top Bottom