What's new

Journalist goes undercover at "wet markets", where the Coronavirus started | 60 Minutes Australia

I have some reservations when it comes to 60 Minutes, because I have seen their some of their documentaries in the past and I remember one which was sort of 1 sided point of view / biased IMO. This video is alright, it gives good information, I like that they highlighted these wet markets are not just in China but in other Asian countries too

After all this is over, and if we are still alive, China would have some serious explaining to do...Pakistan should take China's auto industry and shift it to the Indus Valley, India should take the Tech Industry and shift it to the Ganga Valley and Bangladesh should take the Drone and battery production industry and shift it to the Padma valley

Shoaib Akhtar was right...Shoaib Akhtar did nothing wrong

That market is open to everyone, there was no need to go undercover. There are a bunch of video on YouTube about that market !

That market is open to everyone, there was no need to go undercover. There are a bunch of video on YouTube about that market !
What that market are you referring?
You mean the INDONESIAN MARKET in the 2nd video.

How many time I have to say the market is not the origin of the virus. Many cases had never been to that market. The market is the place where massive human to human infection happened.

Back
Top Bottom