What's new

Jordan has delivered Al-Jawad 4x4 armored vehicles to Palestinian Security Forces

@Wilhelm II
KADDB ground vehicles are becoming more and more successful with recent purchase of 300 chassis at 400 million or $12 thousand USD per truck.
Also, more advanced tech will probably be developed because of many recent agreements and funding for new tech. In my opinion Ukraine can license precision weapons like how Jadara Terminator was made. Guided artillery, SAM systems, are good examples of weapons.

Jordan can even try to buy KT-112 light helicopterfor armed forces and export because it seems Ukraine itself doesn't have the money to finish the project it seems. It weighs 430 kg empty and 1000 kg maximum weight and can carry 4 ATGMs and 3 Igla.

02_1911790934_o.jpg

@Wilhelm II
KADDB ground vehicles are becoming more and more successful with recent purchase of 300 chassis at 400 million or $12 thousand USD per truck.
Also, more advanced tech will probably be developed because of many recent agreements and funding for new tech. In my opinion Ukraine can license precision weapons like how Jadara Terminator was made. Guided artillery, SAM systems, are good examples of weapons.

Jordan can even try to buy KT-112 light helicopterfor armed forces and export because it seems Ukraine itself doesn't have the money to finish the project it seems. It weighs 430 kg empty and 1000 kg maximum weight and can carry 4 ATGMs and 3 Igla.

02_1911790934_o.jpg
First welcome back
Wow light helicopter by Jordan great

First welcome back
Wow light helicopter by Jordan great
Not yet... Im saying its a good concept dont you think. Jordan could pay Ukraine $50 million USD for project for light helicopter and produce in Jordan for armed forces and export to increase industry. I feel like Jordan get only get high tech items from Ukraine and TOT.

Hopefully i dont get banned because all of us Arabs are getting banned.

Also, SOFEX 2020 isn't that far from now. I wonder what we will see but I expect many new developments. University research is very useful for high tech like with Laser Warning Sytem being developed.

Last edited:
I really don't know, maybe because we are a minority here compared to Iranians for example (5 of us active) and mods usually do not support our arguments.

It's all about kashmir ! They want official statement from arab leaders ...

It's all about kashmir ! They want official statement from arab leaders ...
Its not our leaders problems. Do you see Christians asking other Christians for this? Imagine Britain asking Argentina to condemn something even though they are both Christian.

Its not our leaders problems. Do you see Christians asking other Christians for this? Imagine Britain asking Argentina to condemn something even though they are both Christian.

It's all about politics ...

If Palestine has a security force why don't they fight Israel when Israel does adventurism in Palestine???
Because the current Palestinian leadership is, to say the least, a traitor and a puppet of the Zionists

Who do u think approved those weapons
Century deal approved by the Palestinian Authority, "traitorous for its cause and its people." .. And this armor will be to suppress the Palestinian people in the future Almentvd

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom