What's new

Jordan Agrees: Israel Can Use Airspace to Attack Syria

Go back to Hejaz and stop occupying Palestinian land in Jordan.
Nope, we are Imperialists and want to kick you out from your historical lands and trun you rootless and stateless as you have always been.:azn:

@BLACKEAGLE : I did not expect this from you ! Selling out your Muslim Brothers by siding with the enemy & all for that Blondie back in Tel Aviv ! :disagree:

Guys, you get to stop swallowing everything given to you!

http://rt.com/news/allows-israeli-drones-airspace-192/

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the Bible and the Quran state that the anti-christ will be a Jew. And the vast majority of today's ''jews'' are ashkNAZI which is as you know are people of Russian, Polish, German descent. Or Sephardic which is portugese and spainish people. You are imposters and the father of lies.

An Arab in America talking about immigration. :rofl:

Anyway, let's not derail this thread with your racism.

This is about Israel and our cousins in Jordan.

Here is an interesting video exposing what today's ''jews'' really are.
the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not

For a real nation that is able to be independent Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon need to be united, no puppets that allow oil to flow to Britain.

An Arab in America talking about immigration. :rofl:

Anyway, let's not derail this thread with your racism.

This is about Israel and our cousins in Jordan.

So if I wanted to court an Israeli lady what would be the best food to serve her ! :unsure:

@BLACKEAGLE : I did not expect this from you ! Selling out your Muslim Brothers by siding with the enemy & all for that Blondie back in Tel Aviv ! :disagree:

The other day he asked me if he could try on my yamaka. We are brothers. After all, they gave us Judea & Samaria as a gift.

God bless Jordan.

I'm an amateur hand glider. Now that Jordan has opened up its skies for us Israelis, I'm going to fly over Petra :yahoo:

The other day he asked me if he could try on my yamaka. We are brothers. After all, they gave us Judea & Samaria as a gift.

God bless Jordan.

I'm an amateur hand glider. Now that Jordan has opened up its skies for us Israelis, I'm going to fly over Petra :yahoo:

You know some 'origin myths' say that my People - the Pashtuns & the Kashmiris - might be of Semitic descent ! :azn:

Probably BS but what if Netanyahu is my Dad's cousins twice removed back a few generations ! :blink:

So if I wanted to court an Israeli lady what would be the best food to serve her ! :unsure:

Hmm, they are hard work to impress. Which is a good thing, I think. No one likes an easy girl. Well, we do...but we don't respect them :)

I guess a Pakistani dish. Israelis like hot food. The thing that doesn't work on them is lame chat up lines. They just walk away :undecided:

Hmm, they are hard work to impress. Which is a good thing, I think. No one likes an easy girl. Well, we do...but we don't respect them :)

I guess a Pakistani dish. Israelis like hot food. The thing that doesn't work on them is lame chat up lines. They just walk away :undecided:

Okay....so what remains is that now I have to find an Israeli Lady in Pakistan ! :blink:

Hey, does the above criteria apply to Middle-Aged women...I like them in their mid '30s & early '40s & I'm 22 ! :D

Okay....so what remains is that now I have to find an Israeli Lady in Pakistan ! :blink:

Hey, does the above criteria apply to Middle-Aged women...I like them in their mid '30s & early '40s & I'm 22 ! :D

Israeli in Pakistan? needle in a haystack! maybe if you can prove your Jewish Pashtun roots by tracing your great, great, great x100 grandfather - you can get Israeli citizenship :lol:

Israelis mature fast. They are like adults at the age of 20. I think national service makes them grow up quickly.

What about Israeli-Arab girls? there are some beautiful ones.

Early 40's! divorced mums is the market you are in. A good home-cooked Pakistani dish will impress.

I don't understand why some posters are freaking out at this news. Jordan is a country committed to peace with Israel and honours the peace treaty (for the most part). Unlike Egypt.

I don't understand why some posters are freaking out at this news. Jordan is a country committed to peace with Israel and honours the peace treaty (for the most part). Unlike Egypt.

Because it's baseless and impossible to happen. Having peace doesn't mean being allies, it's like relations with any other countries, it could get better or worse.

Because it's baseless and impossible to happen. Having peace doesn't mean being allies, it's like relations with any other countries, it could get better or worse.

Why is it impossible? Jordan has traditionally helped Israel and the two have always been friends.

King Hussein flew to Israel and warned Israel before the surprise attack by Egypt/Syria in 1973..............In 1994, Hussein concluded negotiations to end the official state of war with Israel resulting in the Israel–Jordan Treaty of Peace which he had begun negotiating in secret with the Israelis in the 1960s. Between 1963–1994 he had held at least 55 secret meetings with leading Israelis including at least seven prime and foreign ministers.[13]

Due to the close relationship forged with Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin during the negotiations of the treaty, Hussein was invited to give a speech during Rabin's funeral.

Of course, there would be public denials, so as not to agitate the palestinian arab refugees who would revolt against the King.

Hashemites are traditionally more moderate of the Arab world. King Faisal I of Iraq was a Zionist. His quote:

"The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organization to the Peace Conference, and we regard them as moderate and proper."[13]

Back
Top Bottom