What's new

Jonathan Trott and Wahab Riaz in nets confrontation

homefield advantage bro.....

funny thing is, there were elements everywhere accusing Pakistani players of MURDER....yes MURDER, back in 2007. They remained calm.

this Ejaz Butt accused the britishers of losing deliberately, and they get their panties tied in a tight bunch.

for the sake of national honour, we ourselves should not send our players again to Goddam UK for at least a year. Too many turn of events for comfort.

I will break every known forum rule here, and say Motherf*ck the UK

inhon nay acha kaam pakra hua hai gher bula k bayzat kertay rehtay hein, oval mein b yhi kia inhon nay.

Queen ko kuch kehnay ko dil ker reha hai qasam say :smokin:

Queen ko kuch kehnay ko dil ker reha hai qasam say :smokin:

Queen k shakal toh har waqt aapke jeyb mai hota hai. ''Queen'' ko yai baat samjha do :D

''next time i put 50 pence in my pocket, I will be sure to feel extra honour at having your head so close to my..............''

never mind! :D

Last edited:
First they called us Terrorists, then icc discard option of Wc matches in pakistan, nw they Trying to Banned Pakistani Team right Before World cup, why They So Scared Frm Us.

First they called us Terrorists, then icc discard option of Wc matches in pakistan, nw they Trying to Banned Pakistani Team right Before World cup, why They So Scared Frm Us.

Yes exactly because Pakistani cricket team is the very best in the world, right up there in ICC rankings and is on a match winning streak..this could easily scare bejesus out any team.:disagree:

I wonder why people in there attempt to dish out conspiracies, ignore the very obvious.

oh come on! - we need to clean up our act!

r u kidding - white is right, and white is might! - if it was the otherway around, W/Riaz wld be sanctioned with a 2 or 3 game 'disciplinary' ban for bringing the game in disrepute!

yeah, it's all bullshyte sir.

for that reason, if i were riaz i would have pulled the wicket out of the ground and smacked that tool across the face

but then again, i tend to get militant on tuesdays; especially between 0800 and 1645 HRS :D

oh come on! - we need to clean up our act!

tis true as well, and nobody denies that

new leadership also required, send Ijaz butt to the gallows his fate is sealed

i still do think that Pakistan should end all events against England for a year. It wont be any loss at all for Pakistan, it will be England's loss only

Wahab Riaz is a strong tall guy, he can beat Trott, look where he stand by the world tallest cricketer, trott is 6 ft, i am guessing he is taller and obviously stronger, wont be a fair fight :D

WahabRiazMohammadIrfanNCA.jpg

Trot has gone nuts? How the hell he could do that? Icc should look into this matter seriously.

ICC is the puppet now, playing in other hands.
They dont accept bowl tempring, fixing and other allegations on White Men, but yes for Asians especially these days Pakistanies are in their target.

Shittyy Bias behavior of ICC....:angry:

i wish we could get even amateur mobile video of the incident....would be funny to watch

oh i hate those racist bastards....!!!!

We could have called police on Trott: Afridi

KARACHI: Pakistan’s one-day captain Shahid Afridi said Tuesday his team could have filed a police complaint against England batsman Jonathan Trott over an altercation with fast bowler Wahab Riaz.

Newspapers reports said Trott and Riaz had an altercation minutes before the fourth one-day at Lord’s, with Trott grabbing Riaz by the throat after both exchanged heated words in the net area.

Reports said the incident started when Trott accidentally struck Riaz with his pads as he took them off.

“When Riaz was returning after warming up Trott called him a ‘match fixer’ and that he (Riaz) was up to harming Test cricket and hit his face with the pad,” Afridi told Geo television in London.

“It could have been a police case because it is crime to hit someone, but we showed a big heart and did not press for it.”

Trott was also involved in an ugly exchange of words with Pakistan wicket-keeper Kamran Akmal during the first one-day game at Chester-le-Street on September 10.

Riaz, 25, was one of four Pakistani players interviewed by Scotland Yard earlier this month over claims in the News of the World that spot-fixing took place during last month’s Lord’s Test.

The three others were Salman Butt, Mohammad Aamir and Mohammad Asif. That trio have been suspended by the International Cricket Council (ICC).

No charges have yet been levelled against any Pakistani player.

“The case is being investigated by the ICC and its anti-corruption unit and there are efforts to pressurise the Pakistan team on that,” said Afridi.

After the altercation between Trott and Riaz, Afridi confirmed that there were suggestions Pakistan should not play the match in protest.

“But we finally decided that it wouldn’t be appropriate,” said Afridi, praising his team for their spirit.

“There is a conspiracy to finish the Pakistan team, but Pakistani people are different, they rise under such a situation,” said Afridi.

Pakistan are facing fresh charges of spot-fixing during the third one-day at The Oval on Friday. British tabloid The Sun reported it tipped off the ICC that pattern of Pakistan’s scoring was pre-arranged with the book-makers.

The ICC has launched a separate inquiry on these claims.

PCB chairman Ijaz Butt’s claims that according to bookies, England players took enormous money to fix the Oval match, strained relations between the two boards and teams. -AFP

DAWN.COM | Cricket | We could have called police on Trott: Afridi

Back
Top Bottom