What's new

Joke

A man is driving home after a long, tiring day at work. Suddenly he gets a call from his wife on the cell phone.

Wife: Honey, please be careful on the road. I was listening on the radio and there is some idiot driving the wrong way on the highway.

Man: One idiot? There's 50 of them.

A guy gets invited to a country club by his friend. They go into the dining room and are enjoying the meal when a guest at another table gets up and shouts "45". Many people laugh and applaud, and the guy sits down. After a few minutes, another guy gets up and shouts "39". Again, the same response and the guy sits down. Confused, our guy asks his friend what is going on.

"Well," the friend replies, "you see, we have heard the same jokes over and over so many times that now we just number them and refer to them by number."

"Ah," says our man, "I understand!."

Suddenly another man gets up at a table and yells "54". The entire room explodes in raucous laughter and everybody gives a standing ovation.

"Wow," says the friend, wiping tears from his eyes, "hadn't heard that one before!".

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

SARAH PALIN: Before it got to the other side, I shot the chicken, cleaned and dressed it, and had chicken burgers for lunch.

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn’t about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don’t really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where’s my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken’s intentions. I am not for it now and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken doesn’t realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he’s acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I’m going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he’s guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer’s Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I’ve not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn’t ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn’t that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken 2009, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken 2009. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash or need to be rebooted.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Bloody women drivers :P

This morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a Woman In a brand new BMW Doing 75Mph With her Face up next to her Rear view mirror Putting on her eye liner.

I looked away For a couple seconds ! And when I looked back she was Halfway over in my lane, Still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much;
I dropped My electric shaver, Which knocked The meat pie Out of my other hand.

In all The confusion of trying To straighten out the car Using my knees against The steering wheel, It knocked My Mobile phone Away from my ear Which fell Into the coffee Between my legs, Splashed, And burned Big Jim and the Twins, Ruined the phone, Soaked my trousers, And disconnected an Important call.

BL00DY women drivers!!

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

SeaGull: Because the Chicken wanted to save her honor from the Rooster, chasing it.

Frank was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it.

Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices ... Either I maul you to
death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Frank decided to accede to the latter alternative. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Right after, there was another tap on his shoulder.

This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex." Again, Frank thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived, it took several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it, Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Then there is the classic Chili Cookoff. It is one of those stories making the rounds of Cyberspace, but which nevertheless continue to make one laugh. Supposedly, these are the notes from an inexperienced chili taster named FRANK, who was visiting Texas from New Jersey...

“Recently I was lucky enough to be the 10,000th attendee at the State Fair of Texas and was asked to fill in to be a judge at a chili cook-off. Apparently the original Judge #3 called in sick at the last moment, and I happened to be standing there when the call came in. I was assured by the other two judges (Native Texans) that it would be a fun event and a true taste of Texas hospitality. They assured me that the chili wouldn’t be all that spicy, and besides, they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted. Here are the scorecards from the event.”

*****Chili # 1: Mike’s Maniac Mobster Monster Chili

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.

FRANK: Holy ****, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway with it. Took me two beers to put the flames out. Hope that’s the worst one. These Texans are crazy.

*****Chili # 2: Arthur’s Afterburner Chili

JUDGE ONE: Smoky, with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, but needs more peppers to be taken seriously.

FRANK: Keep this out of reach of children! I’m not sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. They had to walkie-talkie in 3 extra beers when they saw the look on my face.

*****Chili # 3: Fred’s Famous Burn Down the Barn Chili

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick. Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili, a bit salty, good use of red peppers.

FRANK: Call the EPA, I’ve located a uranium spill! My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I’m getting ****-faced.

*****Chili # 4: Bubba’s Black Magic

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods. Not much of a chili.

FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Sally, the bar maid, was standing behind me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. ***** is starting to look HOT, just like this nuclear-waste I’m eating.

*****Chili # 5: Linda’s Legal Lip Remover

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef; could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.

FRANK: My ears are ringing, and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted and four people behind me burst into flames. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. It really pisses me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!

*****Chili # 6: Vera’s Very Vegetarian Variety

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and garlic. Superb.

FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous sulfuric flames. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that slut Sally. I need to wipe my *** with a snow cone!

******Chili # 7: Susan’s Screaming Sensation Chili

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. I should note that I am worried about Judge Number 3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably.

FRANK: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I wouldn’t feel a damn thing. I’ve lost the sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava-like **** to match my damn shirt. At least during the autopsy they’ll know what killed me. I’ve decided to stop breathing; it’s too painful. Screw it, I’m not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I’ll just suck it in through the 4 inch hole in my stomach.

*****Chili # 8: Helen’s Mount Saint Chili

JUDGE ONE: A perfect ending. This is a nice blend chili, not too bold, but spicy enough to declare its existence.

JUDGE TWO: This final entry is a good, balanced chili, neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge Number 3 passed out, fell and pulled the chili pot on top of himself. Not sure if he’s going to make it. Poor Yank.

FRANK: --------------(editor’s note: Judge #3 was unable to report)

Looks like FRANK has a habit of getting into trouble.:lol::lol::lol: Well after all what he has gone through in the jungle he had to put out the fire :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Seagull you and me are going to get banned soon:lol:

Looks like FRANK has a habit of getting into trouble.:lol::lol: Well after all what he has gone through in the jungle he had to put out the fire :lol::lol:
Seagull you and me are going to get banned soon:lol:

YUP!! FRANK does it again.
Re: banned> Extremely likely, Muradk - but can't help it ...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Pathan ne Call milaye to AWaz ayee

"is call kiliye aap ka balance na kafi hey"

Pathan bola: Koi baat nahi meri jaan tumse baat hojati hey bas itna he kafi hey

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Agar Mobile Pakistani teenagers nay ejaad kya hota tu Message option may bydefault ye templates hotay

1. Kutay Call kar
2. Balance bheej bachi ko chahyee
3. Cigratte leta huwa ayeen
4. Date par hoon!
5. Ek miss call maar jaldi
6. salay peio lecture day raha hey. dont Call

Pakistan ka Qomi Phal

"Sabar ka phal"

Pakistan ka Qomi Lebas

"Kafan"

Qomi kheel

"Kudhkash hamla"

Qomi Fashion

"Muzakaraat"

Qomi Duwa

"Ya Allah Light ajayee"

Post moreeeeeeeeeee! lolz

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On some air bases the Air Force is on one side of the field and civilian aircraft use the other side of the field, with the control tower in the middle. One day the tower received a call from an aircraft asking, "What time is it?"
The tower responded, "Who is calling?"
The aircraft replied, "What difference does it make?"
The tower replied, "It makes a lot of difference.. .
If it is a commercial flight, it is 3 o'clock .
If it is an Air Force plane, it is 1500 hours.
If it is a Navy aircraft, it is 6 bells.
If it is an Army aircraft, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 3.
If it is a Marine Corps aircraft, it's Thursday afternoon and 120 minutes to "Happy Hour."

Fine Paid by Girls

A TT in a train fined the girls

1. First girl paid 400 , she was wearing burqaa

2. Second girl paid 200, she was wearing Sleeves Kurtaa

3. Third paid 0

WHY

Dirty mindzz

She had the ticket

Fine Paid by Girls

A TT in a train fined the girls

1. First girl paid 400 , she was wearing burqaa

2. Second girl paid 200, she was wearing Sleeves Kurtaa

3. Third paid 0

WHY
Dirty mindzz

She had the ticket
Lol. This joke is wrong, none of our TT members travels in the train. And in any case, most of them are too old to notice women.

Back
Top Bottom