What's new

Joke

A pakistani guy, an indian guy, a beautiful girl and an old woman were travelling in a train.
The train went through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then slap!
The train comes out of the tunnel.
The old woman, the beautiful and the Pakistani guy were looking perplexed.
An indian guy was bent over holding his face, which gets red from an apparent slap.
The old woman is thinking : That Indian guy must tried to kiss that girl and got slap.
The Indian guy is thinking: Damn it, the Pakistani guy must have tried to kiss the girl, she thought it was me and slapped me instead.
The beautiful girl is thinking : that indian guy must have moved to kiss me but kiss that old lady instead of me and got slapped.

And the Pakistani guy is thinking : "If train goes through another tunnel, i could make another kssing sound and slap that indian guy again!":rofl:

Be a Pakistani!:pakistan:

Nice one I had heard the same before with the roles reversed.:cool:

1f076816b0dfd1fdd6fb64e7a24f0234.gif

rofl did any 1 notice this guy is jewish.

A pathan buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to USA to
claim it and the man verifies his ticket number.

Pathan says, "I want my $20 million."

The man replied

"No, Sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and
then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."

pathan said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I
want it."

Again, the man explained that he would only get a million that day
and the rest during the next 19 years.

Pathan, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I want my money!
if you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want
my 1 dollar back!"

A Pathan was walking along, when he looked up to observe a bird
flying overhead.
Suddenly, the bird drops a load when it was directly over him. The
Pathan says,
"It is good that cows don't fly"

*no offenses *

Obama and the annoying fly. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
People started him calling one liner…he never liked this title…at last he hit upon an idea…he decided to type his message in more than one lines like this…

I am not one liner

I am not one liner
I am not one liner
I am not one liner
I am not one liner

His idea worked and he was no more a one liner…what a genius…:rolleyes:

Good one ... read these..

Dharmendra says, Salman reminds him of his younger days. May be with one major difference! At his age he was twice married...

raja dude!! that was soooooooo pj - loooooooooooooool

man that was like stale sandwich ( hahahhaha ) -good one.

but go and introduce your self in members forum so we can all welcome you here.

Two men walking on Seashore

one man: See there is one dead bird

Next man: where it is?
asked ... looking it to the sky

A sardarji was riding through the jungle in his moped, suddenly a cheetah showed up and started to follow him to attack....he give his moped full throttle and tried to getaway with it...but the top speed of the moped was no match for the awesome acceleration of the cheeth........However, the sardarji was determined and intelligent, he saw the road is splitting into two differnt ways about few hundred meters ahead........But finally Sardarji escaped from cheetah!

HOW??

sardarji gave left turn idicator light and approach the junction very fast and took the right turn suddenly.....stupid cheetah followed sardarji's indicator light instead!

:lol:

A pakistani guy, an indian guy, a beautiful girl and an old woman were travelling in a train.
The train went through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then slap!
The train comes out of the tunnel.
The old woman, the beautiful and the Pakistani guy were looking perplexed.
An indian guy was bent over holding his face, which gets red from an apparent slap.
The old woman is thinking : That Indian guy must tried to kiss that girl and got slap.
The Indian guy is thinking: Damn it, the Pakistani guy must have tried to kiss the girl, she thought it was me and slapped me instead.
The beautiful girl is thinking : that indian guy must have moved to kiss me but kiss that old lady instead of me and got slapped.

And the Pakistani guy is thinking : "If train goes through another tunnel, i could make another kssing sound and slap that indian guy again!":rofl:

Be a Pakistani!:pakistan:

trench warfare on Pakistan border, Sikh regiment on one side, suddenly Kartar Singh gets a bright idea, shouts! "Oye Abdul!" Guy pops up from other trench "Kya hai be" BANG shot dead!
"Oye Karim" 2 guys stand up, "Kya hai saala" BANG BANG both khalaas.
"Oye Mustafa!" 2 more, BANG-BANG! dono saale khalaas!
Pakistanis get worried, they think saala Sardarji log, when did they get so smart? Decide to try it themselves.
"Abe Gurdev Singh".... silence.
"Oye Gurdev Singh!!".... silence.
"O bhai, Gurdev Singh!"
after some time ,,
"Oye Gurdev Singh ko kaun bula raha hai re?"
Pakistani gets up, "Mein"......BANG!
:lol:

Be an Indian.

Last edited:
A sardarji comes up to the Pakistan border on his bike. He's got two large bags over his shoulders.

The guard Iqbal stops him and says, 'What's in the bags?'

'Sand,' answered the Sardarji.

Iqbal says, 'We'll just see about that. Get off the bike.'

Iqbal's guard takes the bags and rips them apart, he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the sardarji all night and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. Iqbal releases the sardaji, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the sardarji's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. Iqbal asks, 'What have you got?' 'Sand,' says the Sardarji.

Iqbal does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the Sardar, and crosses the border on his bike. This sequence of events is repeated every day for three years.

Finally, the Sardarji doesn't show up one day and the guard, Iqbal, meets him in a 'Dhaba' in Islamabad.

'Hey, Buddy,' says Iqbal, 'I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about...I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?'

The Sardaji, sips his Lassi and says, 'Bikes'

LOL, the Pathan jokes were funny. There is this joke about an Afghan Tajik and Afghan Pashtun (Pathan) but I made it 'Pakistani' version of it so you get it better. Excuse my spelling mistakes.

Peshawar mein bahut garmi ki wajah se ek Pakistani Punjabi apne pasino ko apne shirt ke saat saaf kar rahe hain. Aisa mein ek Pathan aata hain aur Pashto mein ek sawal karta hai:

Pathan; Wobakha wrora, yaw sawal shem wokem? (Sorry brother, can I ask something?
Punjabi; Aree bhai saab, aap ke paas aur koi kaam nahin hain kya ke itni garmi mein aap mujhse Pashto mein baat kar rahe hain? Urdu bolye na!
Pathan; Kyun meri jaan, aap ki Urdu mein air-condition hain kya?

Back
Top Bottom